[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
ok issue (freeze) happen less often but still exist :-( (one issue in 24h)

regards,

EDIT: ok i was too much happy :-( this morning phone freeze twice in one hour :-(

i returned back to home as a default (no theme with panda) and system hanged on a mail receive event.

We hanged, no adb is available, so no log :(

That might be a laucher issue

Edited by malez

Guest behnaam
yeah, there's still behnaam, maxisma and malez... i hope

Yes we are having discussion thru mail on how to bring LCR forward, if we dont post so much, dont think we left this project! <_< We are just trying to find what to focus on and what we can do with the stuff we have!

Regards,

B

Guest Andy__P

thanks for the feedback behnaam.

i think many people are a bit worried about devs abandoning the liquid lol.

good to hear you guys are still on it. take your time and keep up the awesome work!

Guest mesovortex
thanks for the feedback behnaam.

i think many people are a bit worried about devs abandoning the liquid lol.

good to hear you guys are still on it. take your time and keep up the awesome work!

Exactly... What happened lately is bad for us... There is no winner out of this mess.

Guest emerald7086

for the coming/future LCR build, could it be possible to pack those 3rd party utilities like setcpu, genie into an addon pack, instead of included into the LCR? just think it might be more flexible both for devs and users.

Guest ddt1234
Yes we are having discussion thru mail on how to bring LCR forward, if we dont post so much, dont think we left this project! <_< We are just trying to find what to focus on and what we can do with the stuff we have!

Regards,

B

but continue to play with this buggy rom without source seems wasting time to doing some meanless code editing.or we can just face the fact to wait f**king acer to release the rom until we do the next step?

Guest Mr.r9
Please, help. Can't flash "themetemplate_blackstatus_whitetext.zip"- wrong digest when verifying archive. <_<

Don't use it. It's not meant for you, It's meant for theme developers.

Guest simoneser

Isn't possible to "extract" some things from the new leaked bin (that cannot be posted), to speed up\stabilize\improve something in the old bin\rom?

Guest liquid_it
It should work <_< I cannot find a video of this one, anyone has?

Did not work for me.. just a black screen with background randomly flashing every 2 or 3 seconds..

Guest goa200
That Hero/iPhone style scrolling sounds interesting. Would it somehow be possible to include that (as an option)?

Anyway good job guys looking forward to the new release!

not very hard to do that yourself by using some simple adb commands.

Guest goa200
Ok now which would those be?

adb remount

adb push blablalaunchername2.apk /system/app/Launcher2.apk

or simply install it as a home alternative though i would replace the current launcher

Edited by goa200

Guest Andy__P
adb remount

adb push blablalaunchername2.apk /system/app/Launcher2.apk

or simply install it as a home alternative though i would replace the current launcher

Did not work for me.. just a black screen with background randomly flashing every 2 or 3 seconds..

Well liquid_it said he tried that and it didn't work so i asked if it would be possible to include in a liquid Launcher and not how to replace it.

Well liquid_it said he tried that and it didn't work so i asked if it would be possible to include in a liquid Launcher and not how to replace it.

adb shell rm /system/app/launcher2.apk ; adb push launcherX.apk /system/app/launcher2.apk ; adb reboot

Should work, if you know that the launcher you try to install works on the system you use.