[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest nameless'

Hello,

Just downloaded 1.2.1 and seems to be great, but all SU request are black screens, I can't get the buttons showing :P

Any idea about that ?

edit : Turned USB Debug OFF/ON again and fixed it :)

Despite, seems to be pretty fast ;)

Edited by nameless'

Guest nameless'
only 3 deskop... why ?

On home screen, press menu button on your phone, then choose "Configure" and here you can choose how many screens you want :)

Guest narkaotic
I´m using Evil Eclair 1.8, can i reflash it and how? Full wipe dalvik and data and update any zip?( Previously i had installed Lcr 1.1.)

Ok. its done and working. Thank you guys, amazing job!!!!!

Guest nameless'

After turning wifi on/off, my 3G doesn't work anymore :)

I get a Network error, but I can see the "H" icon in the taskbar with the arrows lighting on/off...

Before trying wifi, all was fine ;)

Guest casper326
Posted LCR_1.2.1.1 :

- Boot logs are now stored in /data/logs/

- Little boot speed up

Get fail, when flash the 1.2.1.1

Sorry~ It need to factory reset first~

Thanks for your great rom

Edited by casper326

Guest malez
Get fail, when flash the 1.2.1.1

Just have redownloded it from our page and flashed it again. It works without any problem. I have used malez recovery 0.2.1. Maybe it's your recovery that fails. Download the superboot pack from our page and follow this http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM. It includes mz reco v0.2.1. Which recovery are you using ?

Here is the md5sum for your information. Your download may be corrupted.

0e441258bab2e1d1aca7e0461bc4933f LCR_1.2.1.1-signed.zip

Just have redownloded it from our page and flashed it again. It works without any problem. I have used malez recovery 0.2.1. Maybe it's your recovery that fails. Download the superboot pack from our page and follow this http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...uidCommunityROM. It includes mz reco v0.2.1. Which recovery are you using ?

Little bug :)post-537837-1269189486_thumb.png

Guest teunke99

Hello Malez,

installed and working, thanks for your effort.

regarding apps2sd, what does this mean: see file..

post-663415-1269190144_thumb.jpg

Guest simoneser

What's new in 1.2.2?

I have also a request: can you include this in your rom? http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?/to..._hl__percentage

It's very useful. Evil D has it in is rom, modified services.jar in framework. You can ask him how to do.

(I have pushed his work in LCR, but there are some icon conflict, and the text is white)

Edited by simoneser

Guest malez
What's new in 1.2.2?

I have also a request: can you include this in your rom? http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?/to..._hl__percentage

It's very useful. Evil D has it in is rom, modified services.jar in framework. You can ask him how to do.

(I have pushed his work in LCR, but there are some icon conflict, and the text is white)

From 1.2.1.1 to 1.2.2

To update from 1.2, simply use update.zip (no Wipe needed)

- Fixed rights on autorun scripts - All apks are zipaligned on boot for even better performance

From 1.2.1 to 1.2.1.1

To update from 1.2, simply use update.zip (no Wipe needed)

- Boot logs are now stored in /data/logs/

- Little boot speed up

Guest malez
Hello Malez,

installed and working, thanks for your effort.

regarding apps2sd, what does this mean: see file..

You have not installed any apps on you phone. Install at least one app and retry.

For security reason, the script will stop if there is an error while copying. Nothing to copy = error :). This prevents the lose of apps in case of sd card with not enough space for exemple.

Edited by malez

Guest teunke99
You have not installed any apps on you phone. Install at least one app and retry.

For security reason, the script will stop if there is an error while copying. Nothing to copy = error :). This prevents the lose of apps in case of sd card with not enough space for exemple.

Actually, I did have apps installed. After trying to move them, they were gone... I had to reinstall them.

any other recommandations to were the problem may come from?

thx D

Guest linuxluver

Installed 1.2.

1. The default LCR launcher doesn't have the small house to make it go back down. You have to press the Home key or it blocks your screen.

2. Once I have dropped an app icon onto a Home screen, I can't delete it or move it to another Home screen. It's a one way trip.

Downloading 1.2.2

Will wipe and try that.

Guest Reclic
Actually, I did have apps installed. After trying to move them, they were gone... I had to reinstall them.

any other recommandations to were the problem may come from?

thx D

Same error here !

Had to reinstall all apps after a moving try in recovery...

Edited by Reclic