[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez

You are to hurry !!!

Move operation are done in normal phone mode :

To move your apps use apps2sd on in a terminal on the phone, then reboot.

To restore apps to phone use app2sd off in a terminal on the phone, then reboot.

If an apps crash after a move, uninstall and reinstall it.

To know where a you apps stored use apps2sd status. You will also knwo what operation are pending.

I have told that I would write a how to tomorrow !

Guest malez
Installed 1.2.

1. The default LCR launcher doesn't have the small house to make it go back down. You have to press the Home key or it blocks your screen.

2. Once I have dropped an app icon onto a Home screen, I can't delete it or move it to another Home screen. It's a one way trip.

Downloading 1.2.2

Will wipe and try that.

1. Press back to close

2. just slide icon at the border of the screen and it will change screen. If slide to bin, it will be seleted.

Guest malez
Get fail, when flash the 1.2.1.1

Sorry~ It need to factory reset first~

Thanks for your great rom

Don't forget to reflash the rom after factory reset.

Guest teunke99
You are to hurry !!!

Move operation are done in normal phone mode :

To move your apps use apps2sd on in a terminal on the phone, then reboot.

To restore apps to phone use app2sd off in a terminal on the phone, then reboot.

If an apps crash after a move, uninstall and reinstall it.

To know where a you apps stored use apps2sd status. You will also knwo what operation are pending.

I have told that I would write a how to tomorrow !

thanx,

I'll wait till tomorrow. Didn't mean to push ya, thought it was a bug...

D

Guest Andy__P

Thanks! Awesome work.

I installed Helix Launcher2 and the speed is incredible. App drawer scrolling is super smooth!

FB sync still doesn't work but so far it's very good!

Guest behnaam

People all new bugs u find please give a detailed discription + logcat and report it in our bugtracker page! Will be alot easier for us to look into that way instead of reproducing all the bugs u get!

Thanks for thoose who did that already so far!

Guest linuxluver

I have LCR v1.2.2. up and running.

Apps2sd is working. It still eats my internal storage up, but not as fast. I have 112 apps installed and about 82MB of internal space left. I'm wondering if some are being installed in both places?

I'm comparing it to Cyanogen Mod 4.2.15.1 where I can have 200 apps installed on my HTC Magic and still have 276MB free of 295MB internal storage.....so something is still going to inernal storage.....just not as much as before.

But at least it is working now!!!! :-) I'm very happy.

Excellent effort! Thank you very much.

Edited by linuxluver

About 7 freezes since yesterday (like every ROMs using the LiquidE beta ROM like base). I'm obliged to remove the battery to reboot the Liquid.

This LiquidE beta ROM is good for garbage, sorry, no other way.

Thanks and respect for your work team but this ROM appears very instable and so unusable even with many updates.

I'm re-switching to official 1.6 and waiting definitely for official 2.1 ROM.

Guest gapone
About 7 freezes since yesterday (like every ROMs using the LiquidE beta ROM like base). I'm obliged to remove the battery to reboot the Liquid.

Thanks and respect for your work team but this ROM appears very instable and so unusable even with many updates.

Are you running autokiller or similiar program? Running with too strict memory settings usually caused these freezes when I was testing the ROMs.

I'm asking myself to know if the freezes come from my custom home.

I'm using SlideScreen Pro and it is more laggy on 2.1 than official 1.6 (for example first launch after 15s, go to home is during sometimes 10s).

I'm using autokiller with default parameters (moderate settings).

I will can test it without this home but I'm using it for a long time ago now and I can't use a ROM which cause that i can't use this home (which is expansive on the market anyway)

So good luck people, I prefer to wait official 2.1 with a stable 1.6 ROM without freezes because I'm using one or many applications which cause freezes on this beta.

It seems that some people got no problem, maybe you will be lucky like them :)

Edited by 0rsa

Guest linuxluver

You have had bad luck. LCR 1.2.2 has not frozen for me at all (yet).

Did you do a full wipe before flashing it?

Guest nameless'

Am I alone to have heavy battery drain ? @ 9:00am my phone had 100%, @7:00pm, 18%, whitout doing anything during the day. I didn't made/receveid any phone calls/sms/mms, just some mails (3G on, BT off, Wifi off).

Using SetCPU with 245min-345max in standbye, others value by default (245-768) (Same without it as far as I remember)

With Evil 1.8, my battery usage was pretty good (during near 24h).

LCR 1.2.2

Edited by nameless'

Guest MrVanes

My battery is at 50% at the end of the day (All LCR's), so I have to plug it in each night which I regret and hope will get better with official release. 1.6 gave me approx. 2.5 days worth of battery life.

Edited by MrVanes

Guest tanoxxx
Am I alone to have heavy battery drain ? @ 9:00am my phone had 100%, @7:00pm, 18%, whitout doing anything during the day. I didn't made/receveid any phone calls/sms/mms, just some mails (3G on, BT off, Wifi off).

Using SetCPU with 245min-345max in standbye, others value by default (245-768) (Same without it as far as I remember)

With Evil 1.8, my battery usage was pretty good (during near 24h).

LCR 1.2.2

I have the same problem, my battery go down only in standby!!!!!!

Guest vitrum202

great rom guyz! congratulation to all devs that make this possible. i wnt to report 2 bugs, hoping that this can help you:

1) with 1.2.1 heavy battery drain, with normal use of a smartphone i end battery at 5.oo pm :s

2) 3g watchdog told me that i downloaded 779 mb of "internet traffic" today :s i have contract with my provider, and i can ceck tomorrow if is a bug or isa true [3g watchdog never trick me :|]

btw good job guyz, keep like this

Guest rafyvitto
I have LCR v1.2.2. up and running.

Apps2sd is working. It still eats my internal storage up, but not as fast. I have 112 apps installed and about 82MB of internal space left. I'm wondering if some are being installed in both places?

I'm comparing it to Cyanogen Mod 4.2.15.1 where I can have 200 apps installed on my HTC Magic and still have 276MB free of 295MB internal storage.....so something is still going to inernal storage.....just not as much as before.

But at least it is working now!!!! :-) I'm very happy.

Excellent effort! Thank you very much.

The acer liquid suffer of the same limitation as the acer s200, the acer s200 flashing partition is limited, acer seems to have done the same exact thing to the acer liquid, we can change the flashing partition size using the qualcomms qpst tool thru usb, if a dev want the qpst please pm me and il provide it along with its proper data sheets, im still puzzled as of why acer restricted the flashing partition, thats just bugles my mind, we should have atleast 200mb free of internal storage and we only have a mere 106 give or take, anyways devs let me know if you want the qpst.

rafyvitto

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest linuxluver

I uninstalled Handcent SMS. It does not play nicely with the LiquidE-based ROMs. I'm getting to like the default messaging app. Light, fast and gets the job done.

Guest wallace.sko

hy guys! i've a issue... after flash i can't excange data but 3g icon already exist and arrows falshing.... i've an italian provider and they say me don't have any problem on the net.. the really impossible thing is that i use the same configuration that i've used for all...never got this problem..... any suggestion????????thx