[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest gapone
hy guys! i've a issue... after flash i can't excange data but 3g icon already exist and arrows falshing.... i've an italian provider and they say me don't have any problem on the net.. the really impossible thing is that i use the same configuration that i've used for all...never got this problem..... any suggestion????????thx

I've also noticed this on donut acr 1.51 and evilD eclair. When i'm seeing "3g icon=using UMTS" data connection isn't working but as soon as my liquid is using "HSDPA=H icon" data is ok. On 2g no problems.

Guest chickwan

hi guys, I found an issue that when I try to get Accounts & sync, the phone is rebooted and the battery is dropped down very quickly.

Hope in next ROM, this issue can be fixed.

Thanx

Guest emerald7086
hi guys, I found an issue that when I try to get Accounts & sync, the phone is rebooted and the battery is dropped down very quickly.

Hope in next ROM, this issue can be fixed.

Thanx

ohhh, have you do a full wipe? mine doesn't have this issue... :)

Guest leeptr

*** Ignore this I was being an idiot ***

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but after installing superboot and recovery and going to the recovery menu I cannot seem to flash with 1.2.2 (or run any of the other menu commands except copy the recovery log ) .

From the log:

I:Set boot command ""

umount: can't umount /system/sd: Invalid argument

I:Set boot command ""

-- Installing new image

-- Press HOME to confirm, or

-- any other key to abort

Installation failedI:Set boot command ""

Moving log...

Any help would be appreciated .

Edited by leeptr

Guest tanoxxx
ohhh, have you do a full wipe? mine doesn't have this issue... :)

I do everytime a ful wipe...

The rom is very good and fast but the battery go down so much!

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest malez
I do everytime a ful wipe...

The rom is very good and fast but the battery go down so much!

Multi google sync may be one a the source. At night I always disable auto-sync ant battery goes does slower. I don't know how it work but mail notification is nearly immediate when receiving a mail.

I really would like to compare battery usage. Could you install battery graph by Morgan H. It allow to export graphs as csv files

Guest tanoxxx
Multi google sync may be one a the source. At night I always disable auto-sync ant battery goes does slower. I don't know how it work but mail notification is nearly immediate when receiving a mail.

I really would like to compare battery usage. Could you install battery graph by Morgan H. It allow to export graphs as csv files

At night i swich the liquid in aereo modality (offline mode)and in 9-10 hours in standby 40&of battery lost!

But i have found this situation in any 2.1 rom..

Ps. i hope my english is correct..

Guest vitrum202
I've also noticed this on donut acr 1.51 and evilD eclair. When i'm seeing "3g icon=using UMTS" data connection isn't working but as soon as my liquid is using "HSDPA=H icon" data is ok. On 2g no problems.

Try to download And use "apn italiani" app, it solved all my net problems...

Guest linuxluver
At night i swich the liquid in aereo modality (offline mode)and in 9-10 hours in standby 40&of battery lost!

But i have found this situation in any 2.1 rom..

Ps. i hope my english is correct..

Interesting.

I put my phone in my pocket all day for the past 3 days as I have been on a training course and not allowed to use it except during breaks and at lunch.

My phone has been on for 12 hours. I have used it for about 3 hours (Bus ride to city and back, plus lunch - using 3G). My battery is now 41%.....which is good considering how much I used it.

Maybe you have some task running in the background? It may not be the network....as you have turned it off. But it may be a task trying to use the network....over and over...because the network isn't there....or because it is.

Without knowing all the apps you run, I can only suggest you look closely at each one as I am not seeing on my phone the behaviour you are reporting.

Also....do you properly condition your battery? Do you let it run right down to 10%, then turn the phone off and let it charge up to full? Or do you top it up all the time? If you topit up all the time the battery can start to behave very badly and drain very fast. Nothing to do with the OS. That can be all about how you treat the battery.

These are just suggestions for you to consider.

Edited by linuxluver

Guest tanoxxx
Interesting.

I put my phone in my pocket all day for the past 3 days as I have been on a training course and not allowed to use it except during breaks and at lunch.

My phone has been on for 12 hours. I have used it for about 3 hours (Bus ride to city and back, plus lunch - using 3G). My battery is now 41%.....which is good considering how much I used it.

Maybe you have some task running in the background? It may not be the network....as you have turned it off. But it may be a task trying to use the network....over and over...because the network isn't there....or because it is.

Without knowing all the apps you run, I can only suggest you look closely at each one as I am not seeing on my phone the behaviour you are reporting.

Also....do you properly condition your battery? Do you let it run right down to 10%, then turn the phone off and let it charge up to full? Or do you top it up all the time? If you topit up all the time the battery can start to behave very badly and drain very fast. Nothing to do with the OS. That can be all about how you treat the battery.

These are just suggestions for you to consider.

I use the same application and i use the same configuration with the Angi 1.5.1 rom and i haven't this problem of battery..

I dont understand why with any rom 2.1 the batttery go down.

:)

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest chickwan

Hey guys,

I got this issue that when I plug-in battery charge, sometimes, the battery goes "overheat". It didn't happen before until I flashed LCR 1.2

I don't know this one happen because of the ROM or my battery.

Does anyone get this issue? and please give me the feedback.

Thanks,

Guest nameless'
Hey guys,

I got this issue that when I plug-in battery charge, sometimes, the battery goes "overheat". It didn't happen before until I flashed LCR 1.2

I don't know this one happen because of the ROM or my battery.

Does anyone get this issue? and please give me the feedback.

Thanks,

Same for me, sometimes it go "overheat" (battery @ 42°C).

I don't remember facing the same problem with eViL D:'s rom, but as I'm on this one right now, I'll report back if I get the same problem.

Guest malez
juste to thanks LCR team for this much more faster ROM than 1.1 :)

great job ;)

Thank you all for you support. :P

1.2.3 will be out sooen and it will be even faster with a more secure apps2sd. It you want to know how new apps2sd will work, see wiki page.

It will not be necessary anymore to reflash the rom after a wipe.

Here is what I have made for the moment :

From 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 COMING SOON (I am currently testing for validation)

* apps2sd will check for free space before operation (really safer)

* fixed apps2sd when no apps installed

* apps2sd can move dalvik cache also ( -d )

* keep autostart log

* added logboot to display all autostart logs

* added logbootclear to erase all autostart logs

* added memPrint command to display memory usage and settings

* fixed ins_run and ins_runOnce for args

* corrected log-debug for better structure of logs

* no more need to reinstall update.zip after factory reset/data wipe

* automatic memory settings adjusted

* autokiller updated to 2.1

Edited by malez

Guest tanoxxx

Wich different there is between rom evil 1.8.6 and the other custom rom 2.1?

I ask this because with the others custom 2.1 my battery go down fast (in the night about 9 ours in aereo modality about 40% of battery down) while with the evil 1.8.6 only 2% this night.. i will try again this night to test the rom..

But why this difference??

I use and i install the same application all rom and the same configuration..

Maybe there is some setting inside the rom.. i dont know..

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest malez
Wich different there is between rom evil 1.8.6 and the other custom rom 2.1?

I ask this because with the others custom 2.1 my battery go down fast (in the night about 9 ours in aereo modality about 40% of battery down) while with the evil 1.8.6 only 2% this night.. i will try again this night to test the rom..

But why this difference??

I use and i install the same application all rom and the same configuration..

Maybe there is some setting inside the rom.. i dont know..

Battery usage is really linked to baseband version. All 2.1 rom have the same baseband, so what you are reporting is strange. 2%a night is really impossible . The best I have managed to do what 1.5% an hour (but no in aero mode, in normal mode without sync). Please install battery graph and provide me the csv at end of night. I am really curious to see that. What is sure is that the more application you have running, to more battery you will consume but you say that you have made your tests with the sames apps and widget installed. I am perplex but i trust you. I am hopping for your test results.

Battery graph is here

http://fr.androlib.com/android.application...battery-Fz.aspx

I will test too this night

Guest tanoxxx
Battery usage is really linked to baseband version. All 2.1 rom have the same baseband, so what you are reporting is strange. 2%a night is really impossible . The best I have managed to do what 1.5% an hour (but no in aero mode, in normal mode without sync). Please install battery graph and provide me the csv at end of night. I am really curious to see that. What is sure is that the more application you have running, to more battery you will consume but you say that you have made your tests with the sames apps and widget installed. I am perplex but i trust you. I am hopping for your test results.

Battery graph is here

I have installed it and now what i must to do?

Guest malez
I have installed it and now what i must to do?

Simply, lauch it and configure the polling time (mine is 5 minutes), clear samples data, then it will work in background and draw the battery graph. When finished, export the csv

Guest tanoxxx
Simply, lauch it and configure the polling time (mine is 5 minutes), clear samples data, then it will work in background and draw the battery graph. When finished, export the csv

Ok, on top of screen in the graphic there is my %of battery but dont see any line in the graph..maybe after i will see..

I hope everything is ok.. tomorrow morning i export the csv..

Guest nameless'

Battery graph is here

Hello malez,

here is a report with eViL 1.8.6.

http://www.4shared.com/file/248635425/aec4...-232710_to.html

I used my device a little bit, ~15min Internet, 15min calls, 20 mails received.

Hope this help

Guest Reclic

My battery graph too with LCR 1.2.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdmoywqmgmy/...rs25-072146.csv

I work at night so from 10:00 PM (100%) to 07:00 AM (15%) ===> 85 % lost in 9 hours with:

Wifi: OFF

GPS: OFF

BT: OFF

SetCPU: 245/768

Auto Memory Manager: Aggressive Mode

Light: MIN

Only Sync enabled

No phone calls, no medias, just some surf on modaco and Frandroid during 20 minutes !

:)

2.000.16 with same conditions gave me 44 hours of battery life !

Edited by Reclic

Guest malez

I have made a test this night in fly mode :

I have lost 2% in 8h (98% at 11Pm, 96% at 7AM) ! Of course when I have enabled sync (3 accounts) and phone, battery was consumed much much more.

I will try to have a look at the csv you have provided. Thank you for your contributions