[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
Hello malez,

here is a report with eViL 1.8.6.

http://www.4shared.com/file/248635425/aec4...-232710_to.html

I used my device a little bit, ~15min Internet, 15min calls, 20 mails received.

Hope this help

63% in 13h => 4.85%/h

I think you have started using your device at 8PM.

First step is 39% in 11H => 3.54% /h

Second step is 24% in 2H => 12% /h

Edited by malez

Guest gapone
==> 5% in 6h => 0.83%/h

Yeah it is very good for the 2.1 ROM but it seems to eat battery a lot more than 1.6 ROM when talking on phone and surfing web. It seems so but not sure :)

Guest nameless'
63% in 13h => 4.85%/h

With the same usage on LCR, I remember my battery was draining much faster (near 10% /h).

When I'll have some free time, I'll try to get back to LCR and made a report as well to confirm this.

Good luck

Guest malez
My battery graph too with LCR 1.2.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bdmoywqmgmy/...rs25-072146.csv

I work at night so from 10:00 PM (100%) to 07:00 AM (15%) ===> 85 % lost in 9 hours with:

Wifi: OFF

GPS: OFF

BT: OFF

SetCPU: 245/768

Auto Memory Manager: Aggressive Mode

Light: MIN

Only Sync enabled

No phone calls, no medias, just some surf on modaco and Frandroid during 20 minutes !

:)

2.000.16 with same conditions gave me 44 hours of battery life !

You battery usage is really linear.

82% in 9h : 9.11%/h

Guest tanoxxx
I have made a test this night in fly mode :

I have lost 2% in 8h (98% at 11Pm, 96% at 7AM) ! Of course when I have enabled sync (3 accounts) and phone, battery was consumed much much more.

I will try to have a look at the csv you have provided. Thank you for your contributions

Malez this is my report http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCOKU5PC

only 2% in 10 hours..with Evil 1.8.6

The evil 1.8.6 is the only one custom rom wich make this, with all others in the same condition more of 40% in fly mode and also in normal mode the battery go down very fust..while with evil 1.8.6 rom the battery in normal way go down but normaly (2% or 3% for hours)

I think there is something to adjust in others custom rom..

Before evil 1.8.6 i say stop with this Eclair untill another better bin, but i now i think you and others Developers can make good this bin but you must found the problem..

Thanks, have a nice day :)

Edited by tanoxxx

Guest malez
With the same usage on LCR, I remember my battery was draining much faster (near 10% /h).

When I'll have some free time, I'll try to get back to LCR and made a report as well to confirm this.

Good luck

LCR has really improved from 1.1 to 1.2, it could worth to try it. Don't forget to graph for comparaison (and try to be in the same conditions, saem settings, same widgets)

Edited by malez

Guest gapone
Malez this is my report http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCOKU5PC

only 2% in 10 hours..with Evil 1.8.6

The evil 1.8.6 is the only one custom rom wich make this, with all others in the same condition more of 40% in fly mode and also in normal mode the battery go down very fust..while with evil 1.8.6 rom the battery in normal way go down but normaly (2% or 3% for hours)

I think there is something to adjust in others custom rom..

Before evil 1.8.6 i say stop with this Eclair untill another better bin, but i now i think you and others Developers can make good this bin but you must found the problem..

Thanks, have a nice day :)

Please provide some settings that we can compare our results

Guest mirox3m
LCR really has really improved, it could woth to try it. Don't forget to graph for comparaison (and try to be in the same conditions, saem settings, same widgets)

It is true :)

Can you imagine that I am using Live Walpapers constantly, without recharging in the middle of the day and no unexpected reboots and freezes. The performance of Gallery, Google Earth and 3D games is 200% than what i was.

Guest tanoxxx

My opinion:

Now with the last Eclair custom rom we have very goog rom...fast and stable but i think the big problem is only one, the battery..

Please Developers concentrate on this problem..because is a big problem...also when liquid stay in fly mode and also when liquid stay in normal mode (when talking on phone and surfing web)

Thanks

Guest nameless'
LCR has really improved from 1.1 to 1.2, it could worth to try it. Don't forget to graph for comparaison (and try to be in the same conditions, saem settings, same widgets)

I was speaking about 1.2.2 :)

Guest chickwan

Hi guys,

After few days flashed and used LCR 1.2, I found that the ROM made the temperature of battery increase much (over 45 degrees) while charging and made it go overheat.

Please, take a test again and have a solution.

Guest malez
Hi guys,

After few days flashed and used LCR 1.2, I found that the ROM made the temperature of battery increase much (over 45 degrees) while charging and made it go overheat.

I don't have this issue but i wil have a look at lightning unused parts from rom.

Guest gapone

Noticed this when i was at train. Liquid was eating a lot more battery on standby mode with same settings. Maybe it eats battery when it is constantly changing gsm stations or something?

Guest maxisma
Hi guys,

Had this issue with 1.6 ROMs too.

Guest zehunter
Had this issue with 1.6 ROMs too.

had this in all ROM (official or not)

"oven feature" of the battery is directly build in the ACER :-)

good during winter, little annoying now it's spring :-)

Guest malez
My opinion:

Now with the last Eclair custom rom we have very goog rom...fast and stable but i think the big problem is only one, the battery..

Please Developers concentrate on this problem..because is a big problem...also when liquid stay in fly mode and also when liquid stay in normal mode (when talking on phone and surfing web)

Thanks

I am trying to recompile all from latest google source in case some libs works faster. Battery usage is highly linked with cpu usage too. So less cpu = more battery. Don't really wait for anything magic but I will try. Thank you for your support

Guest Piter1225

I'm really amazed with your ROM guys, I was shocked with speed compared to clear Acer rom. Only things missing IMO: aosp dialer, app2sd with feature to choose where to install, original Launcher2.apk

Cheers

Edited by Piter1225

Guest ahsid
I'm really amazed with your ROM guys, I was shocked with speed compared to clear Acer rom. Only things missing IMO: aosp dialer, app2sd with feature to choose where to install, original Launcher2.apk;;;

Cheers

If you want the "original" launcher you can always install Helix Launcher 2 from the market. :) But don't expect the same speed...

Guest sushiii

Hello,

I have got a big problem while flashing the "official" leak of the 2.1 rom. I lost during the beginning of process my usb connection, and the process seems to stop, after waiting a lot of time, I decided to stop the process...

The problem is that now, the phone don't power on, I can't launch it even with pressing some keys (for the recovery etc...)

If you know what to do... I would be very happy!

Edited by sushiii

Guest Piter1225
If you want the "original" launcher you can always install Helix Launcher 2 from the market. :) But don't expect the same speed...

On lcr site there is update.zip with stock launcher, so no problem ;)

Guest emerald7086
had this in all ROM (official or not)

"oven feature" of the battery is directly build in the ACER :-)

good during winter, little annoying now it's spring :-)

that oven feature is not an exclusive for acer, as milestone users talk about this very often :) ;) :P

Guest emerald7086
Hello,

I have got a big problem while flashing the "official" leak of the 2.1 rom. I lost during the beginning of process my usb connection, and the process seems to stop, after waiting a lot of time, I decided to stop the process...

The problem is that now, the phone don't power on, I can't launch it even with pressing some keys (for the recovery etc...)

If you know what to do... I would be very happy!

your fone is not dead. there are many posts talk about reviving this brick. good luck. :)

Guest tanoxxx
I am trying to recompile all from latest google source in case some libs works faster. Battery usage is highly linked with cpu usage too. So less cpu = more battery. Don't really wait for anything magic but I will try. Thank you for your support

Yes what do you say is correct more cpu = more battery and less cpu = less battery, but the strange thing is why i havent this comportament in any custom rom and i have this only in evil 1.8.6...

Only that

Thank is a plesure to help you ..