[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Hey buddy..I solved that issue today..!! Can't believe i did it being a newbie..:-P..!! Anyways..wot i did was..Removed all the LCR content (zip folders and stuff) from my Memory Card of my phone and then while the phone was connected..i just ran the Acer tool with the Acer_liquidE_0.004.01_EMEA_GEN1..... .bin. I waited patiently while it did it's job and then when the phone restarted..I went to Settings..Privacy and did a factory Reset..!! After that i tried giving myself a missed call and the issue got resolved..!! What i mean is i just put the Acer_LiquidE...... .bin and left it there..without continuing the further steps.

Proved Helpful for me..!!

Regardz

You are a noob 'cause you don't undestand what are you doing with your liquid with the firmware etc...

You have reflashed the base of 0.004.01_EMEA_GEN1 (that it's also the old one beta leak).

Not installed any of the liquid custom rom, in USE the old beta... so good luck !!! it's very buggy :(

@malez, good work as usual, I'll wait hardly the 1.3 vers. :P

Edited by m4ss

Guest malez

Thank you for your support m4ss. I am beeing tired . I would like to concentrate and really important things

Edited by malez

Guest maxisma

As I want to support malez with Q&A "sessions" here, I'm back to this forum.

I'm currently working on updating the files of LCR 1.2.4 to the new bin.

As soon as LCR 1.3 is released, you are going to have to flash the newest 0.008 firmware via the Acer Tool because otherwise you won't get a network signal.

1.3 will be faster and feature a few new things over 1.2.4 :P Stay tuned guys!

To be informed about LCR updates, follow http://twitter.com/LCR_Updates

Guest Dona'
As I want to support malez with Q&A "sessions" here, I'm back to this forum.

I'm currently working on updating the files of LCR 1.2.4 to the new bin.

As soon as LCR 1.3 is released, you are going to have to flash the newest 0.008 firmware via the Acer Tool because otherwise you won't get a network signal.

1.3 will be faster and feature a few new things over 1.2.4 :P Stay tuned guys!

To be informed about LCR updates, follow http://twitter.com/LCR_Updates

Thanks, I think your help will be welcome in the dev team ! Do you think you could release the 1.3 soon ?

Edited by Dona'

Guest Leon.786
You are a noob 'cause you don't undestand what are you doing with your liquid with the firmware etc...

You have reflashed the base of 0.004.01_EMEA_GEN1 (that it's also the old one beta leak).

Not installed any of the liquid custom rom, in USE the old beta... so good luck !!! it's very buggy :(

@malez, good work as usual, I'll wait hardly the 1.3 vers. :P

I don't deny that Malez is doing a super job..Also I did put the LCR 1.2.4 and it caused so many features to crash in my phone..Hence..I reflashed the base of 0.004....It may be buggy..But it sure is not making things crash..!!

Anyways..I am a noob..so maybe il learn the tricks of the trade a little late..!! But il learn for sure..!!

Regardz

Guest maxisma
Thanks, I think your help will be welcome in the dev team ! Do you think you could release the 1.3 soon ?

I'm already in the team. LCR is by malez, behnam & me.

No ETA for 1.3.

It will be out when it's ready. Aka when it's ready. Aka when it's ready. :P

Guest impazzito

i have installed the bin, factory reset and then install your lrc. but my 3g connection don't work. I'm in europe and using 3 operator.

Guest simoneser

Yes, you have to wait.

The original bin isn't so bad :P

Or reflash the 0.004 and then the LCR 1.2.4

Edited by simoneser

Guest impazzito
Yes, you have to wait.

The original bin isn't so bad :P

Or reflash the 0.004 and then the LCR 1.2.4

thanks... where i can find ACER_LiquidE_0.004.01_EMEA_GEN1? works in europe?

Guest impazzito
Just wait a couple of days for new LCR 1.3. Of course apps2sd will be included in it.

i love you! and i'm waiting!!!! :P

thanks alot!