[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest Piter1225
Sorry...

I ask it only for information..

Sorry

You don't need to apologize friend :D

And new LCR with some cool stuff will be out soon, be sure you check often this topic :P

Guest Vincent227
Do a factory reset, i see anything else. I hope you have not changed the boot.img.

i did not change the boot.img, only data.img form my old backup ( that dont want to work )

Guest Vincent227

Its for now oke, but i need use malez recovery the option apps2sd but it still not working... i stored my apps to my sd but my phone will not boot.. it will freeze on android and dont boot anymore.. anyone know what the problem can be ?

Guest allen1989127
You don't need to apologize friend :P

And new LCR with some cool stuff will be out soon, be sure you check often this topic :P

I look forward to the cool stuff :D

Guest Vincent227

Its for now oke, but i need use malez recovery the option apps2sd but it still not working... i stored my apps to my sd but my phone will not boot.. it will freeze on android and dont boot anymore.. anyone know what the problem can be ?

ps i also run this: http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-malez.../wiki/bootImage but apps2sd dont work..

Anyone ??

Thanks,

Vincent

Guest malez
I Just finished updating the Green/Black theme for LCR.

Here are the new Download links. This update has higher res icons and some other fixes.

Classic Battery

http://www.4shared.com/file/d0n9cwJC/LCR_1...0_Classic_.html

Round Battery

http://www.4shared.com/file/q_smrlxW/LCR_1...0_Round_Ba.html

I you have screenshots, i would add them to the theme wiki page.

Guest malez

ps i also run this: http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-malez.../wiki/bootImage but apps2sd dont work..

Anyone ??

Thanks,

Vincent

I am really bored about telling the same think times and times (nothing personnal against you, your question are normal)

Don't change the boot image

Try to copy the output of "adb logcat" when you are booting. This could help.

Guest Nebhet

Thanks for this ROM - works great on my Liquid!

Only one question/problem - my led info diode (messaging) is still on - is it possible to resolve this?

Guest Apocangel
I you have screenshots, i would add them to the theme wiki page.

Here you go. Screenshots of both Classic Battery and Round Battery themes.

All ZIP files can be installed using Malez Recovery.

Classic Battery <--- Click To Download

post-665928-1273050095_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050101_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050108_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050115_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050121_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050129_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050137_thumb.png

Round Battery <--- Click To Download

post-665928-1273050144_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050151_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050159_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050251_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050258_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050267_thumb.png , post-665928-1273050274_thumb.png

Modified_Fonts.zip

Classic_Battery_Screenshots.rar

Round_Battery_Screenshots.rar

Edited by Apocangel

Guest mikko88

how can i get the "leopard style" rectangle at the bottom? is it a part of the image in background or is a theme for helix launcher?

Edited by mikko88

Guest umair9001
how can i get the "leopard style" rectangle at the bottom? is it a part of the image in background or is a theme for helix launcher?

helixlauncher2 has it.. :P

Guest Vincent227
I am really bored about telling the same think times and times (nothing personnal against you, your question are normal)

I used the boot image later.. i have first try to use apps2sd form malez recovery that dont work, i am sorry i ask so must but everything dont want to work..

i try adb logcat but it still keep the same.. i think a reinstall is a better option ?

Guest m3allak

Hy everybody

I've got an issue with LC 1.4 especialy when i tried to move apps to sd, i've just flashed LCR 1.4 over 2.1 last bin (0.10), using malez recovery 5.2, i did not change any setting, i've just installed some apps and games, did an aps2sd and the phone is bootlooping in boot animation, i've done themanip 3 times, did wipe data and dalvik cache, it's the first time that i have this issue and don't know what causes that.

Does anyone have any suggestion??

Thanks

Guest malez
Hy everybody

I've got an issue with LC 1.4 especialy when i tried to move apps to sd, i've just flashed LCR 1.4 over 2.1 last bin (0.10), using malez recovery 5.2, i did not change any setting, i've just installed some apps and games, did an aps2sd and the phone is bootlooping in boot animation, i've done themanip 3 times, did wipe data and dalvik cache, it's the first time that i have this issue and don't know what causes that.

Does anyone have any suggestion??

Thanks

Provide me the result of "adb logcat" during the boot.

Guest nameless'

You should add frequently asked questions in the FAQ :P

- Why Message notification LED is always ON ?

- Why my ROM may not boot ?

- How can I get the default icons ?

etc....

Edited by nameless'