[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
I have wallpaper plus app and i want to use my own wallpapers, but with lcr 1.5 wallpaper plus doesnt work! When i click set wallpaper, lcr wallpaper doesnt change. Help, please.

Send me wallpaper plus apk please. It is a paid app. I can't test it.

I personnaly use "wallpapers" by jackey,wallpaper and it can change my walpaper when i want.

Guest runner780

he guys great effort again.....

Love the rom.. its fast and stable..

Couple of questions:

1.can i add more homescreens? 5 or 7?

2.how do i disable auto complete/add words in xt9/htcime because if i want to type "hallo" it automatically inserts "twill" and thats very annoying...

Guest DiluTe
1.can i add more homescreens? 5 or 7?

Just press the menu button and go to "Configure", that's where you can add more homescreens.

Guest runner780
Just press the menu button and go to "Configure", that's where you can add more homescreens.

There is only screensize left no more screen number...

Guest audiobastard

Just installed 1.5. Works very well so far. Even using live wallpapers it seems much snappier than the previous bin and 1.4. Still have to test out to see if my gps is working now. As I mentioned before, I would get the solid gps icon using google maps but it never moved my arrow (basically still used towers to show my location w/in 1800 meters). Hopefully that will work now, but i'm not counting on it. Otherwise, everything seems to work well. Good job guys. Thanks.

Guest Liquidini

I have flashed it over 10 times in the past with no problem.

but just nearly bricked it now.

i messed up the order superboot then bin then recovery then i dont know what :P

but now its ok. this phone is imposible to be bricked hahah

thanks a lot guys for the LCR.

have a nice evening

Guest Uberadri

Went from Donut (ACR) to LCR 1.5 - and it's awesome! It is just as snappy!

Live wallpapers are so cool! :P

Haven't found any bugs, except in the start Market was really slow and weird. It was like I had really really slow internet or something (I was on excellent wifi). But it's good now, for some reason.

I don't like any of the two included keyboards.

Could you include modded Navigation (outside US) instead? (Link for this now anyone?)

And which themes work with this (I basically want black status bar).

All in all, no reason to hesitate!

And thanks to malez and liquid_user and everyone else who have in some way contributed to the LCR! :D

Guest emajano

Hi another time, i have installed firts malez recover 0.5.3. then--> flash new BIN 014, but i can´t acces to recovery and no can to install malez recorey yet. What can i do?, Thanks.

Guest linuxluver

Anyone have a torrent going?

I *hate* file sharing sites.

"MegaTurdLoad" stopped my download 80% of the way through.....AGAIN.

"download limit exceeded" -> piece of sh*t.

If I ever get it I'll seed a torrent for the 014f BIN file.

Is *everyone* here so broken-ass poor they can't host a torrent?

Edited by linuxluver

Guest MaliciousKen

can't use any other launcher that I pushed in manually. Always FC. Stuck with Helix Laucher.

Anyway to go back to the default android 2.1 launcher?

Guest thomassoegaard

This rom seems perfect! But why oh why does it have that very lame stupid ugly looking animation and black background when pressing the apps button on the homescreen? any way to change it to the normal 2.1 animation? :P that's my only concern!

Guest linuxluver

Flashed the new 014f BIN with Acer Download Tool v3.1 (appeared to fail, but actually worked)

Notes: Mobile data appeared to not work until after I enabled Wifi to sign into Google. Then mobile data started working.

adb reboot bootloader

Flashed Malez recovery v0.5.3.

Fastboot reboot and then adb reboot to recovery

Wiped.

Flashed LCR v1.5

Re-partitioned sdcard. (swap = 0, ext2 = 512MB, rest as default)

upgraded ext2 -> ext3 (prefer journaling)

Reboot.

Installed a couple of apps.

adb reboot recovery

Enabled Apps2sd for apps and Dalvik.

reboot

Result => AWESOME!

Thanks, LCR devs!

I'll be seeding these files so other won't have to use filesh**ing sites.

Edited by linuxluver

Guest Umka

Hello!

Thanks for great ROM.

I was wondering how to make the home screen menu button look like on attached image (dialer and browser on left and right of the menu button). I really find it useful to have access to dialpad and browser from every screen, and it saves a lot of space

I am sure this is an easy thing to do, just cannot find the way to do it. (sorry if this was discussed before - could not find it)

post-624579-1273294794_thumb.png

Guest vikings123

Am I the only one who has problem with camcorder?

Every time I tried to use this, I got error message and forced to close the app.

Guest Netgic
Am I the only one who has problem with camcorder?

Every time I tried to use this, I got error message and forced to close the app.

I can confirm this. Same problem here.

Guest malez
Hello!

Thanks for great ROM.

I was wondering how to make the home screen menu button look like on attached image (dialer and browser on left and right of the menu button). I really find it useful to have access to dialpad and browser from every screen, and it saves a lot of space

I am sure this is an easy thing to do, just cannot find the way to do it. (sorry if this was discussed before - could not find it)

The base LCR laucher has shorcut integrated (4 shorcuts) and up to 7 desktops. Just press menu button / Configure (then change settings as no rotate) and restart the dialer (restart helix) and you will have the shorcuts.

Guest audiobastard

holy crap that camcorder problem is a massive fail!! Qik doesn't work either. Besides that, any chance we'll get wifi tether working like barnacle. Still can't connect to wpa_supplicant. File missing or something.

Guest MaliciousKen
The base LCR laucher has shorcut integrated (4 shorcuts) and up to 7 desktops. Just press menu button / Configure (then change settings as no rotate) and restart the dialer (restart helix) and you will have the shorcuts.

Is is possible to post a working apk of the original launcher that comes with 0.014 ?

Guest malez
This rom seems perfect! But why oh why does it have that very lame stupid ugly looking animation and black background when pressing the apps button on the homescreen? any way to change it to the normal 2.1 animation? :P that's my only concern!

To install the original launcher i will prodive it as an addon pack.

Guest da900
i´ve reinstalled te 014 rom twice, and still not working. adb said "error - device not found". What can i do?

I always catch this problem, 'cause forget to activate SETTINGS/Applications/Development/USB debugging. :P