[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest Ultimate Chicken

I still have yet to test the GPS on this one, but so far, I like it!

I get at least 20MB more of free RAM over the last one, and it lacks the overheat-> spontaneous reboot issue of the last ROM.

That being said, let's have a "me too" for the camcorder. First time I ran it, it seemed OK, but when I pressed the record button it seems to think its the camera app, and then the entire interface is unclickable. I can still go back to the desktop by pressing [] and use the phone normally... except the camera (and any app that uses the camera) won't work until I reboot.

Guest uapo7
I have wallpaper plus app and i want to use my own wallpapers, but with lcr 1.5 wallpaper plus doesnt work! When i click set wallpaper, lcr wallpaper doesnt change. Help, please.

I tried it again and it works now! I dont know why, but one pic what i before tried to use wallpaper, doesnt work. But when i changed that pics name it works! Every else pic works

Guest Apocangel

Can anyone try this blackbar please? It works perfectly fine in my LCR but I need others to try just in case.

Its a rar so its not flashable. Install by using ADB to push.

It has classic Battery icons.

framework.rar

Guest Charlton22

I have the same problem, after flashing 0.014, I have a black screen.

I think its because of the baseband version, which myne currently is A1-0.10.03

behnaam --- " LCR 1.5 requires the 0.014f bin file. If you are using the old one (Baseband A1-03.05.02 or A1-03.10.03 or A1-03.12.01), you have to reflash the new bin first (Baseband A1-03.17.02) To know what baseband your are currently using ggo in Settings/About phone/Baseband. "

Which bin should I flash and how? So I could update the baseband version to A1-03.17.02

Thanks, Hope this will fix our issues....

Guest umair9001
I have the same problem, after flashing 0.014, I have a black screen.

I think its because of the baseband version, which myne currently is A1-0.10.03

behnaam --- " LCR 1.5 requires the 0.014f bin file. If you are using the old one (Baseband A1-03.05.02 or A1-03.10.03 or A1-03.12.01), you have to reflash the new bin first (Baseband A1-03.17.02) To know what baseband your are currently using ggo in Settings/About phone/Baseband. "

Which bin should I flash and how? So I could update the baseband version to A1-03.17.02

Thanks, Hope this will fix our issues....

Flash the 0.14 bin first, you can get links from the forum and wiki page of LCR.

Guest Charlton22
Flash the 0.14 bin first, you can get links from the forum and wiki page of LCR.

I need to use the Acer Download Tool?

Can you guide me with some steps please?

Thanks

Guest umair9001
I tried to follow this procedure without success..

I'm currently using 2.1 So I Started from "1. Unpack the Superboot.zip"

I followed all the procedure and finished with a black screen after the acer logo....

1. Download the firmware 0.14

2. Download Acer tool

3. Flash from acer tool

4. Download the LCR 1.5, place in sdcard.

5. boot to recovery

6. flash the .zip from flash/test menu.

Guest Charlton22

2. Download Acer tool

3. Flash from acer tool

5. boot to recovery

Thanks, Acer tool 1.3 works? Thanks

Guest zehunter

2. Download Acer tool

3. Flash from acer tool

5. boot to recovery

you forget step 4,5 : install malez recovery.img before trying to go in recovery mode :-)

Guest alfarobl

Noticed that LCR is based on Android 2.1 but original bin file shows Android 2.1-update1 so is LCR kernel less updated than original?

Guest umair9001
Noticed that LCR is based on Android 2.1 but original bin file shows Android 2.1-update1 so is LCR kernel less updated than original?

LCR is wid the latest baseband and it is based on the new bin, so it should have all the features..

Guest matthewye

Phone Volume +/- buttons controlling the media volume are not working all the time. Anyoen encounter the same problem?

Edited by matthewye

Guest alfarobl
LCR is wid the latest baseband and it is based on the new bin, so it should have all the features..

What about kernel updates, it shows Android 2.1 versus 2.1-update1... features like working video recording? Something is not the same IMHO

Edited by alfarobl

Guest malez

Of course It has latest kerneland it is optimized. What you are reporting is just a text I have forgotten to update.

Camera recording has nothing related to this. I am fixing it

Edited by malez

Guest alfarobl
Of course It has and it is optimized. What you are reporting is just a text I have forgotten to update.

Camera recording has nothing related to this. It is brokenin original bin and I am fixing it

Thank you malez. So problems with video recording are also on original bin? or is LCR issue? I didn't try it before testing LCR.

UPDATE: just read your edit... so it is orginal issue. thanks.

Only big issue besides that feature is battery life... with 1.6 I got almost 2 days out of it. Now with 2.1 it is not easy to get 1 day charge... and I am using extended 1500mAh battery version. Wonder if it is not really charging to full charge. Should I reset battery stats with recovery?

Edited by alfarobl

Guest csics5
Thank you malez. So problems with video recording are also on original bin? or is LCR issue? I didn't try it before testing LCR.

UPDATE: just read your edit... so it is orginal issue. thanks.

Only big issue besides that feature is battery life... with 1.6 I got almost 2 days out of it. Now with 2.1 it is not easy to get 1 day charge... and I am using extended 1500mAh battery version. Wonder if it is not really charging to full charge. Should I reset battery stats with recovery?

Hm. I'm on original bin(0.14) and video recording works.

Edited by csics5

Guest liquid_it

Hi Malez, I think your inbox is full, so I'l reply here about wycontacts.

I tried to use same version you used, so obviously I got the same error.

Problem is probably in ContactsProvider, as I couldn't even use titanium to recover contacts from backup, because it would make contacts sync with google account fc ..

Guest matthewye

Please try to view a youtube video and see if you can change volume by using the +/- buttons. I can only do it within the first few seconds of the clip. After that the buttons are not responding.

When playing mp3 files, i can only use these button when the screen is off. No response when the screen is on.

Guest casper326
Please try to view a youtube video and see if you can change volume by using the +/- buttons. I can only do it within the first few seconds of the clip. After that the buttons are not responding.

When playing mp3 files, i can only use these button when the screen is off. No response when the screen is on.

doesn't have this problem on my Liquid.

Are you installed Acer Handwriting input? if yes... it cause the probem that you met....