[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest matthewye
doesn't have this problem on my Liquid.

Are you installed Acer Handwriting input? if yes... it cause the probem that you met....

Yes, thank you for your reply. I have the Handwriting input installed.

Guest matthewye
doesn't have this problem on my Liquid.

Are you installed Acer Handwriting input? if yes... it cause the probem that you met....

Yes, thank you for your reply. I have the Handwriting input installed.

Guest dinaiz

I tried the lates LCR 1.5 and it works great ! That's my first custom rom install, and no problem at all. Great works guys, thanks a lot :-D

Guest Redline66

I am a fan of the LCR team, but the latest release (1.5) is very buggy compared to the 014f stock rom :

• biggest issue is the camcorder that doesn't work - i know it's already been reported and Malez is working on it :P
  • the wifi connection is very unstable
  • screen still hangs up at regular intervals - no other solution than removing the battery
  • battery life MUCH under previous LCR releases

Besides, some useful components are missing in this ROM - Maps Brut for navigation in Europe, stock backgrounds, the HTC_IME mod of the 1.4 release,... while some stock Acer apps have note been removed, such as the light version of Documents to Go :P

I'm sure all this will be solved in the coming days :D And thanks a lot for your great work! :P

Guest audiobastard

The voice input sucks on this bin. half the time it doesn't pick up ur voice. had to install voice input myself and it sucks.

Guest audiobastard

on the bright side, my copilot got a lock for about half a second today? At least it told me where I was at at exactly 845 pm lol. (sigh :>|).

Guest HustlinDaily

It is weird because I have not had any of these voice input issues or GPS lock issues. Could it be bad hardware?

Guest HustlinDaily

Haven't ran into any issues with the ROM except the camcorder thing.

But I am having a small (very small) problem (not due to the ROM, just wondering if this happens for anybody else) with HelixLauncher2.

Is it just me having this issue but it tends to force close (happens about twice a day, not too big a deal. it closes and reopens within seconds and everything is back to normal).

I have a feeling it may be due to Beautiful Widgets (which stops working right before the force close).

Is there anything I can do to fix this? If not, does anybody know of another launcher with 7 screens that can solve my problem? Else I guess I would have to live with this.

Guest chingy1788

Try Helix Launcher 1 (from market) instead of the included Helix Launcher 2

HL1 uses less ram too! a lot less ram

I have 60mb free with HL1 instead of 30mb free with HL2

Guest walterddr

Here is some questions..

1. How can I turn off the SIM sync "account" permanently. coz i'll never need that.

2.Using another prog "MyBackupPro" to restore SMS from a DONUT rom,

and it takes forever to refresh everytime i open SMS program..

I've already got like 2000 sms in that backupfile, is that the problem..

thx alot. ~~:-)

Guest walterddr

oh there's another one

maybe a bug..

I switched to 480P mode in CAMCORDER

after hit the shot button it just go nuts , wont respond at all.

then force close, neither CAMERA nor CAMCORDER can work normally.

Guest malez
I am a fan of the LCR team, but the latest release (1.5) is very buggy compared to the 014f stock rom :
  • biggest issue is the camcorder that doesn't work - i know it's already been reported and Malez is working on it :P
  • the wifi connection is very unstable
  • screen still hangs up at regular intervals - no other solution than removing the battery
  • battery life MUCH under previous LCR releases

Besides, some useful components are missing in this ROM - Maps Brut for navigation in Europe, stock backgrounds, the HTC_IME mod of the 1.4 release,... while some stock Acer apps have note been removed, such as the light version of Documents to Go :P

I'm sure all this will be solved in the coming days :D And thanks a lot for your great work! :P

* Camrecorder : we are working on it

* Wifi: stange i have not noticed this but i will retry

* screen hangs : please activate logs with log-debug so you could send logs after the crash. I am pretty sure it is relative to an app you have installed

* we will try to reduce battery usage in next release but rom may be slower

* Maps brut force : install nav launcher and you will have it

* Stock background : install original laucher patch and you will have them

* HTM_IME is in the rom : change change the keyboard

* Documents to go is the only app that was not removed (it is not an acer app)

Edited by malez

Guest malez
Haven't ran into any issues with the ROM except the camcorder thing.

But I am having a small (very small) problem (not due to the ROM, just wondering if this happens for anybody else) with HelixLauncher2.

Is it just me having this issue but it tends to force close (happens about twice a day, not too big a deal. it closes and reopens within seconds and everything is back to normal).

I have a feeling it may be due to Beautiful Widgets (which stops working right before the force close).

Is there anything I can do to fix this? If not, does anybody know of another launcher with 7 screens that can solve my problem? Else I guess I would have to live with this.

Original launcher (helix 1) also has up to 7 screens

Guest malez
Here is some questions..

1. How can I turn off the SIM sync "account" permanently. coz i'll never need that.

2.Using another prog "MyBackupPro" to restore SMS from a DONUT rom,

and it takes forever to refresh everytime i open SMS program..

I've already got like 2000 sms in that backupfile, is that the problem..

thx alot. ~~:-)

having to much mms is a problem. Moreover you have backed up you sms an donut and restore them an eclair. That is not a good thing to do

Guest umair9001
having to much mms is a problem. Moreover you have backed up you sms an donut and restore them an eclair. That is not a good thing to do

Never backup n restore..otherwise u will face the loading and refreshing prolonged times..

Guest walterddr

thx alot.. delete all sms, now gets about 100. quite fast

and still with the first question: how to disable the SIM sync account?

thanks again :P

Guest umair9001
thx alot.. delete all sms, now gets about 100. quite fast

and still with the first question: how to disable the SIM sync account?

thanks again :P

Bug in the leaked bins of 2.1..it always will keep coming up in the notification each time u restart your phone..just u have to clear it from notification.. :D