[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest umair9001

Another weird problem, when i flashed the superboot and recovery image, rebooted. When ever i touch the screen the phone reboots. Any ideas here?

Edited by umair9001

Guest zehunter

hi,

i'm using the 1.0 version after version 1.8 (not lite) from angio.

all work fine and enought fast to use phone as usual, but i have a really anoying bug :

from time to time, my phone don't want to wake up after going in sleep mode (quick press on power)

only solution : remove batery :-(

i wipe totally my phone yesterday evening (data/cache/factory) but it change nothing : it happen again this morning :-(

any idea?

i not yet install any addon proposed (by the way, those addon need to be installed with recovery menu right?)

any help will be appreciate

thanks in advance,

Guest behnaam

Seems that lickonns recovery is having issues wiping, its due to that the phone system is mounted already and the recovery can access cache and data, need to seriuosly look into that, cuz this mean that recovery will be bearly usefull on eclair roms.

Ill try to fix all the issues tonight

Guest snoopy33

About apps2sd, I enter the command in a terminal after activating writing on system and data partition.

No error.

I reboot.

And after ? Anyone know what to do ? Have we have to use the menu in Lickon recovery ?

Before there were options about apps2sd in spare parts, with 1.1 update, it disappeared....

Edited by snoopy33

I'm a noob in this area, but i've managed to upgrade to the ROM 1.0

When i click acounts & sync the phone kind of make a quick reboot. Shows the Nexus One symbol and then ask's for the phone code.

Anyone has teh same problem?

the 1.1 ROM has the same problem?

How do i chenge the sound of the alarm?

Guest emerald7086

When i click acounts & sync the phone kind of make a quick reboot. Shows the Nexus One symbol and then ask's for the phone code.

i don't have that with 1.0 or 1.1...

for alarm sound, make a folder called "notifications" in your SD, put in your desired tone, then you can choose from settings

i don't have that with 1.0 or 1.1...

for alarm sound, make a folder called "notifications" in your SD, put in your desired tone, then you can choose from settings

if you want the spareparts angio added in 1.8 lite then simply extract it from the zip file and do

adb install -r spareparts.apk

worked like a charm for me

Donno why Behnaam added that old spareparts but i prefer this upgraded one with reboot commands in it

a couple of hours with the 1.1 i feel the battery drainage improved

i could stick to this should the battery life could match the 2.XXX.XX roms :(

now is better battery management then?

Guest Tk.YANG

Mine as same as yours.

if you want the spareparts angio added in 1.8 lite then simply extract it from the zip file and do

adb install -r spareparts.apk

worked like a charm for me

Donno why Behnaam added that old spareparts but i prefer this upgraded one with reboot commands in it

Sorry by the dumb question..

But how do i do the "adb install -r spareparts.apk" stuff?

I've read about many people talking about "adb..." but i don't know how to do that. can you explain to me?

Sorry by the dumb question..

But how do i do the "adb install -r spareparts.apk" stuff?

I've read about many people talking about "adb..." but i don't know how to do that. can you explain to me?

i seriously dont wanna explain everything about sdk cause that would take a long time

http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

or use linda filemanager which has the option to reinstall an app not sure if it would work on a systemapp but you can try