[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest mmkim

App2sd have a problem to use from Acer stream UI.

if boot in recovery from acer stream UI. and then reboot phone one times, sd card will lost.

I know recovery 054 can fix & mount sd .........but is on take apps + dalvik to sd. it failed.

It doesn't work when you use it. It must give you lost sd card if you reboot your phone.

Now, just use apps to sd can work.

Edited by mmkim

Guest PhilNelwyn
@malez or piter or vache

was just wondering what lies ahead of lcr 1.8.. would you continue to give us great eclair roms, or would you guys move on to froyo (which would be great indeed, as a group of devs on froyo could do a lot of good)???

As far as I can remember, Malez already told what lies under 1.8 : 1.100.39-only based rom (no stream parts).

Right ?

Guest Rajit
As far as I can remember, Malez already told what lies under 1.8 : 1.100.39-only based rom (no stream parts).

Right ?

Why are people misinterpreting what i wrote?? i said "what lies ahead of 1.8" and not what's included in 1.8...

Guest PhilNelwyn
[...]

To answaer you 1.7.2 will be a new stream version

1.8 will be based on acer official eclair update.

We are working on both

Guest Rajit

fellows, i said "what lies ahead of 1.8" and not what's included in 1.8...

i know that 1.8 is based on 0.39 and without stream stuff

Guest PhilNelwyn
Why are people misinterpreting what i wrote?? i said "what lies ahead of 1.8" and not what's included in 1.8...

Oops... ^^ well, I didn't "misinterprete" it, I just didn't read correctly :angry: sorry

Guest Rajit
Oops... ^^ well, I didn't "misinterprete" it, I just didn't read correctly :angry: sorry

no probs buddy.. so, now that uve got it, what do you think should be the direction for the future?

Guest PhilNelwyn

I'm not sure it's not off topic, but yes it would be nice to have a fully working Froyo, now that (IMO) LCR has almost reached perfection on eclair.

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest Rajit
I'm not sure it's not off topic, but yes it would be nice to have a fully working Froyo, now that (IMO) LCR has almost reached perfection.

Exactly.. and plus, as i said before, froyo would be a step forward as many of the unresolved issues are features in froyo (app2sd, performance boost).. lcr 1.7.2 is great on performance... i can imagine 1.8 to be even better.. plus we have other eclair roms (xian) which are also awesome in terms of performance... Xian is also finalizing his eclair, and as soon as he's removed some of the bugs, he would move on to working on froyo...

Guest malez

I think froyo will be present in future. For the moment 1. 7 is stream and will be patched and maybe fully updated (stream soon available in france).

1. 8 is liquid dump with even more customizatipns. It is really fast and stable for the moment. We are trying to port dolby on it too but it is harder than expected.

Guest malez
App2sd have a problem to use from Acer stream UI.

if boot in recovery from acer stream UI. and then reboot phone one times, sd card will lost.

I know recovery 054 can fix & mount sd .........but is on take apps + dalvik to sd. it failed.

It doesn't work when you use it. It must give you lost sd card if you reboot your phone.

Now, just use apps to sd can work.

I hope I have managed to fix it

Please send me a private message so I can send you a patch to test please (in my bed now don't have the link)

Guest HustlinDaily
hehe.. well thats upto the devs to decide..

but it could also be CFR.. sounds like a superbike

ALCR- Acer Liquid Community Rom

FCR- Froyo Community Rom

PCR- Phhroyo Community Rom

?

Guest Edward.W
noticed that with acer dialer i am unable to add contacts. it returns the error of the acore process closed.

Ask here again, same situatoin with me

Any solution? :angry:

Guest Ultimate Chicken

Bug report: I've had this for 2 iterations of LCR now. I'm not using the overclocked kernel this time.

The OS no longer detects my ringtones, notifications and alarms folders on the SD card. Used to be I could put stuff in there and they'd appear on the ringtones/notifications/alarms select menu, and this was reliable right up to 1.6.

Yes, I've tried putting them under the sdroot/ <foldername>.

Also, I've tried sdroot/ music / <foldername>

AND sdroot/ media / <foldername>

Do I actually have to copy my stuff into phone memory now? The media store doesn't seem to be doing its job outside of listing my music folder, and I do NOT want to mix them with my ringtones and notifications...

Edited by Ultimate Chicken

Guest malez

Please

Dont forget to indicate what version of LCR you are using when reoprting an issue

We are looking for users under 1.7.2 that face sdcard access issue. Please PM me so I can provide you a patch. I hope a return in exchange to know if it is fixed or not.

Edited by malez

Guest kevnangel

Hello,

I'm using LCR 1.7.2 flashed upon the official bin of Acer 39. But I'm having a problem with the keyboard in the browser, when typing, the bottom row, the keyboard disappears. But in landscape i dont have that issue. the problem happens with any keyboard i tried.

Thanks for helping me out. This happens just in the browser.

Edited by kevnangel

Guest Rajit
I think froyo will be present in future. For the moment 1. 7 is stream and will be patched and maybe fully updated (stream soon available in france).

1. 8 is liquid dump with even more customizatipns. It is really fast and stable for the moment. We are trying to port dolby on it too but it is harder than expected.

The plans sound VERY nice...

Guest droug

So you will continue with 1.7 and 1.8?

I have Lcr 1.7.2, 10.0.0.39 bin, and when I try to change dialer with UI conf tool nothing happens, I apply, reboot but the dialer don't change. What can i do?

Guest djinferno806

So im having issues with dolby mobile. Hopefully im not the only one who notices this. So whenever i load up the music player, the sound doesnt seem that loud or even like dolby is on. If i open up the dolby settings while the music is playing and disable it and re-enable it again, the volume all of a sudden shoots up much higher and the dolby effect is heard finally. If I disconnect my headphones and come back later and try again, the same thing has happened, i have to disable dolby and re-enable it again. I know it sounds like im lazy but im pretty sure this isnt normal. any help would be appreciated.

Edited by djinferno806

Guest malez
So im having issues with dolby mobile. Hopefully im not the only one who notices this. So whenever i load up the music player, the sound doesnt seem that loud or even like dolby is on. If i open up the dolby settings while the music is playing and disable it and re-enable it again, the volume all of a sudden shoots up much higher and the dolby effect is heard finally. If I disconnect my headphones and come back later and try again, the same thing has happened, i have to disable dolby and re-enable it again. I know it sounds like im lazy but im pretty sure this isnt normal. any help would be appreciated.

That is a know bug referenced as issue 104

http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...Owner%20Summary

Guest malez
So you will continue with 1.7 and 1.8?

I have Lcr 1.7.2, 10.0.0.39 bin, and when I try to change dialer with UI conf tool nothing happens, I apply, reboot but the dialer don't change. What can i do?

run

adb shell logboot > log.txt

from your computer and provide me the log.txt please.