[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest emerald7086
I have acer liquid e..

root by malez recovery 0.5.4

how to use LCR 1.7.2???

only download and apply to zip via recovery???

sry for my english.. :(

put the LCR into your SD card, then apply to zip via recovery :(

Guest Rajit
@Rajit

works from deviantart! :( awesome! back in the old symbian days there were a bunch of good themes.

the green look is cool! thumbs up :(

thanks!!! now lets get the devs to notice...

Edited by Rajit

Guest Rajit
really really nice ! but we need the author to confirm us that we are allowed to use his work

sure thing.. but first, read the message that i sent to him, and the reply that he gave back... ill pm it to u.. i think that should be enough... but tell me if its missing anything..

tell me when u get it..

Edited by Rajit

Guest Calcvictim

question about script, will running the reodex and zipalign script improve performance of the OS, and are they safe to run if I am using apps2sd?

Guest Rajit

ill just add the replys here... now u decide if its required now to ask him...

me to psychopulse

Hey, just saw this android wallpaper created by you. I think it's a brilliant piece of work.

[link]

I am part of a small community of android modders, and custom rom users. I am sure many of us over there would like to include this wallpaper of yours as a boot screen. For this I seek your permission on behalf of the whole community at liquid.modaco.com

Rest assured that all credits will be given to you. Note also that i would also like to add a little text indicating the rom being used.

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work.

Psychopulse to me

sure, go ahead :(

Guest Splux
ill just add the replys here... now u decide if its required now to ask him...

me to psychopulse

Hey, just saw this android wallpaper created by you. I think it's a brilliant piece of work.

[link]

I am part of a small community of android modders, and custom rom users. I am sure many of us over there would like to include this wallpaper of yours as a boot screen. For this I seek your permission on behalf of the whole community at liquid.modaco.com

Rest assured that all credits will be given to you. Note also that i would also like to add a little text indicating the rom being used.

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work.

Psychopulse to me

sure, go ahead :(

Seems to me that he won't complain :(

Guest Splux
also, this version was just a rough draft... i could create a better one with nicer fonts and gradients

And perhaps, you could make it animated? Would fit better as a bootscreen if it's animated, but that's just what I think.

Guest Rajit
And perhaps, you could make it animated? Would fit better as a bootscreen if it's animated, but that's just what I think.

i wish i could.. but i have no experience or knowhow of how to do that... and this is not a bootscreen.. this is the splash that appears before the bootscreen...

Guest malez
question about script, will running the reodex and zipalign script improve performance of the OS, and are they safe to run if I am using apps2sd?

If you run reodex, you will crash your system because your system partition will become full.

No need to zipalign apk manualley, LCR will automatically do i for you on reboot.

Guest Calcvictim
If you run reodex, you will crash your system because your system partition will become full.

No need to zipalign apk manualley, LCR will automatically do i for you on reboot.

The reason why I asked was because I was running Xian rom previously and he mentioned that I should reodex every time I install a new app or update an existing one.

In any case

[sean Connery]u da man now dog[/sean Connery]

thanks for the quick reply

Edited by Calcvictim

Guest malez
The reason why I asked was because I was running Xian rom previously and he mentioned that I should reodex every time I install a new app or update an existing one.

In any case

[sean Connery]u da man now dog[/sean Connery]

thanks for the quick reply

The reson for this was that xian deodexed all apps in his rom. So when you update an app, the apks is updates, but if an odex file exists, this file is used instead of the classes.dex from the new apk. That why reodex was necessary.

No need of that for lcr.

Guest malez
@Rajit

btw, should we add the author's, and your name on the new opening screen? both definitely deserve a credit. :(

You can sign your creation of course

Concerning author's you already know (Malez, Vache, Piter1225)

Tahnk you

Guest Splux

@malez

when are you planning to release 1.8?

sorry if someone already have asked this, but I'm to lazy to looks through all pages;)

Guest malez
@malez

when are you planning to release 1.8?

sorry if someone already have asked this, but I'm to lazy to looks through all pages;)

I think both 1.7p3 and 1.8 will be released next week.

Guest Splux
I think both 1.7p3 and 1.8 will be released next week.

Nice:3

And, first time after I flashed 1.7.2 contacts FC 3 times in a row, and after that it worked as it should work. But, nice work anyway!

Guest Splux

Sorry for doublepost..

But, I can't connect to my wireless network with Wifi! It just says "Obtaining adress.." and after that it returns to "Remembered, secured with...". Anyone know what I can do to fix? ._.

Oh, running .39 bin.

Edited by Splux

Guest ZaBeY
When a reboot device facing this problem too ,please sent me a fix patch.

Thank you

ps sorry for my english

After install fix patch try to reboot 5 times it woks perfectly

Big Thanks again ^^

noticed that with acer dialer i am unable to add contacts. it returns the error of the acore process closed.

me too :(

any suggest ?

Edited by ZaBeY

Guest Edward.W
After install fix patch try to reboot 5 times it woks perfectly

Big Thanks again ^^

me too :(

any suggest ?

I've already asked Malez for this problem,

And here's the reply:

"Have you restored some system datas with titanium backup ?

It looks like you contact database is corrupted."

After all, I just flash again a whole new Rom to solve this problem :P (Maybe there is another way to do?) :(

Edited by Edward.W

Guest ZaBeY
I've already asked Malez for this problem,

And here's the reply:

"Have you restored some system datas with titanium backup ?

It looks like you contact database is corrupted."

After all, I just flash again a whole new Rom to solve this problem :( (Maybe there is another way to do?) :(

i will try thanks