[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
I try it.. nice.. :(

but UI acer stream force close.. and can't uninstall it.. :(

You don't have to uninstall anything. Just use UI conf tool app to configure your UI (not UI settings in Settings)

Guest Rajit
You can sign your creation of course

Concerning author's you already know (Malez, Vache, Piter1225)

Tahnk you

I had orignally thought of adding the devs name, but it didn't go well with the minimalist nature of the splash... but ill try again, with different sizes and different fonts... but if it doesnt look good or professional, i would suggest you to go ahead with the orginal one i posted (which i might polish a bit more)...

concerning credits... the whole liquid community knows the devs of lcr...the orignal designer can be credited for his work and i could be credited for porting the work at the download pages... personally, i wouldnt want to put my or any name on there as it would go against the minimalist nature of the splash...

Guest malez
I had orignally thought of adding the devs name, but it didn't go well with the minimalist nature of the splash... but ill try again, with different sizes and different fonts... but if it doesnt look good or professional, i would suggest you to go ahead with the orginal one i posted (which i might polish a bit more)...

concerning credits... the whole liquid community knows the devs of lcr...the orignal designer can be credited for his work and i could be credited for porting the work at the download pages... personally, i wouldnt want to put my or any name on there as it would go against the minimalist nature of the splash...

You are right. Credits will be on download page.

Guest braineo

Hi Malez, so sorry for troubling you again

Since it confused me ever since i move from donut to eclair

the problem is that every time i change my battey, i have to boot the phone several times as the screen kept on freezing

and the bottom of the device got hot

I found many txt files named apanic-xxxxx was create in the sd card, when there is a unsuccessful boot.

think that they might be useful, pick one of them and upload

PS: now i am running lcr 1.7.2 full ver.

apanic_201007231641.txt

Edited by braineo

Guest Ramdanih
You don't have to uninstall anything. Just use UI conf tool app to configure your UI (not UI settings in Settings)

I try UI setting.. and reboot my device.. but not work..

Acer Stream is still there in my phone.. and every boot, this theme force close.. :(

sry for my english

Guest HustlinDaily

The blue looks awesome! If you could do that plus stock boot animation, it would be all win!

Quick question, why isn't it 800x480?

Guest Rajit
The blue looks awesome! If you could do that plus stock boot animation, it would be all win!

Quick question, why isn't it 800x480?

yeah it would be cool if we could have a boot screen the blue background and droid at their position and then all the text to fly in or appear... i would have done it, but i have ABSOLUTELY NOO idea howw... if someone else is willing to do it, i could provide them with the elements...

and yeah this is just a preview which is smaller.. ive also attached a full resolution version in the same post...

Guest malez
I try UI setting.. and reboot my device.. but not work..

Acer Stream is still there in my phone.. and every boot, this theme force close.. :(

sry for my english

You have told UI settings !

I have told you NOT use UI settings In other words, don't change the setting using Settings / User Interface.

Use the application called UI conf tools.

If this dos not work give me the result of tese 2 commands (from your computer)

adb shell ls /system/bak/

adb shell ls /system/app/

Guest Rajit

hey malez..

which one do u like.. the blue one or the green one? i like both of them, but now i think that blue would go better with liquid

Guest malez
yeah it would be cool if we could have a boot screen the blue background and droid at their position and then all the text to fly in or appear... i would have done it, but i have ABSOLUTELY NOO idea howw... if someone else is willing to do it, i could provide them with the elements...

and yeah this is just a preview which is smaller.. ive also attached a full resolution version in the same post...

Thank you very much. Blue is nice too (I prefer green but keep it for next release)

To create an animation, you need to create a series of images that will be assembled and played in order to produce a movie. You can use some software like "after effects" to produce animations and exort as images. I can"t tell you more because i am under linux and don't have after effects. (It is a long time since i have not used it).

Liquid_it created a boot animation for lcr a few months ago

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...t-some-liquid/#

I will ask him to help you

Guest Rajit
Thank you very much. Blue is nice too (I prefer green but keep it for next release)

To create an animation, you need to create a series of images that will be assembled and played in order to produce a movie. You can use some software like "after effects" to produce animations and exort as images. I can"t tell you more because i am under linux and don't have after effects. (It is a long time since i have not used it).

Liquid_it created a boot animation for lcr a few months ago

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...t-some-liquid/#

I will ask him to help you

well i like the green one as well (very classy), but the community should decide... well, i am under linux as well (did the splash in gimp), so i think i'd wait for liquid_it to help me out..

Guest malez
well i like the green one as well (very classy), but the community should decide... well, i am under linux as well (did the splash in gimp), so i think i'd wait for liquid_it to help me out..

I have asked him. Waiting for his reply

Guest malez
Hi Malez, so sorry for troubling you again

Since it confused me ever since i move from donut to eclair

the problem is that every time i change my battey, i have to boot the phone several times as the screen kept on freezing

and the bottom of the device got hot

I found many txt files named apanic-xxxxx was create in the sd card, when there is a unsuccessful boot.

think that they might be useful, pick one of them and upload

PS: now i am running lcr 1.7.2 full ver.

In your apanic, i have seen a kernel panic due to a write error on your phone. What is the bin file you have flashed before installing LCR ? Have you changed the kernel or are you using the one provided in lcr ?

Guest Rajit

@malez

i also like this idea... we could go with blue for 1.8... 1.9 could use green... and for 2.0... well lets just say that i also have a red one, and it looks NICE!

Edited by Rajit

Guest Temur

Hey, super rom!!!

I have find a nice small livewallpaper (ca. 60kb).

"Quads live Wallpaper" in android-market.

657677-1278874240251.png

Edited by Temur

Guest Vincent227

Hello,

I got a battery problem, i have LCR 1.7.2 and i got launcherPro, but my battery is in 3 maybe 4 hours empty.. is there a way to fix that?

Thanks,

Vincent