malezRecovery image 0.6.2 + easy installer

Guest malez

hi... malez...i am new to android....have alot of question on it... will this void my warranty??? can it be uninstall...if can by how??? if i flash back to original rom will it back to stock include strandard recovery???

reflahs a bin file will revert all component including recovery

Guest wind_lok

I can't install the recovery by either easy installer or script on vista and Mac. When i try to boot into recovery, my device show me a message about the recovery load fail, But the installer tell me that the installation was successful.

please help, thanks, sorry for my poor English.

Guest Chewy11
I can't install the recovery by either easy installer or script on vista and Mac. When i try to boot into recovery, my device show me a message about the recovery load fail, But the installer tell me that the installation was successful.

please help, thanks, sorry for my poor English.

unplug USB cable to start Malez recovery with button press :)

Guest wind_lok
Yes (with usb unplugged)

is the procedure as follow?

1. use the easy installer to install recovery.

2. Turn off the phone and restart it by pressing the three button without USB connection.

As i remember, i tried it last night. the phone do not turn on if the USB is not connected while pressing the combination. I will try it again. Thanks for your help.

is the procedure as follow?

1. use the easy installer to install recovery.

2. Turn off the phone and restart it by pressing the three button without USB connection.

As i remember, i tried it last night. the phone do not turn on if the USB is not connected while pressing the combination. I will try it again. Thanks for your help.

You don"t have to press the 3 buttons at the same time but keep them pressed. So press volume down, press camera, and without releasing press power.

Guest akira.pwr

Hi Malez, I've (obviously) already 0.6 recovery version, can I overwrite with new one? Or have I to reflash the bin?

Edited by akira.pwr

Hi Malez, I've (obviously) already 0.6 recovery version, can I overwrite with new one? Or have I to reflash the bin?

You just use the recovery installer. It will overwrite your current version. No need to flash a bin.

Guest vikings123
Hello, Malez.

I have problem to enter Recovery under the newly leaked BIN. :)

I am using 0.61

I am going to try the older version, like 0.6

Dear Malez,

though I suspected, I flashed back to 0.6 and it works.

Now I can can enter your lovely Recovery.

Could you please take a look at this? :)

Guest Ultimate Chicken

vikings:

You are correct, the executable version doesn't work. The debug told me that the img file was corrupt. I switched to the script version of 6.1, problem was gone.

The script version seems about ~800kb bigger, too.

Edited by Ultimate Chicken

vikings:

You are correct, the executable version doesn't work. The debug told me that the img file was corrupt. I switched to the script version of 6.1, problem was gone.

The script version seems about ~800kb bigger, too.

Oups look like i have to regenerate the executable version ? I am having a look.

Guest vikings123
I don"t understand i have downloaded both version (executable and script) and malezRecovery.img are the same

Today is not Oct. 31st.

Any spirit or ghost living inside the 0.61? Just kidding.

Right now I am happy with 0.6 and Malez you can take your time.

Today is not Oct. 31st.

Any spirit or ghost living inside the 0.61? Just kidding.

Right now I am happy with 0.6 and Malez you can take your time.

Yes but L0cu7us told that 0.6.1 was working on latest leak and as files included in executable and script version are the same, i wonder if you could try to wipe your browser cache and download the executable version again to test. Be aware that on some devices usb need to be unplugged for recovery to appear.

Guest Ultimate Chicken

Alright, I did so again. The file sizes are different for both in archived form, but the same when extracted. Not a problem - yet the executable version doesn't work for me (Android Exclamation logo - or a corrupted image on load). It's strange, because the unarchived directory structure in the executable version is exactly the same as the script version, as are all the file sizes, but the executable one gives me issues. I don't know if I'm the only one who has it.

Guest vikings123
Yes but L0cu7us told that 0.6.1 was working on latest leak and as files included in executable and script version are the same, i wonder if you could try to wipe your browser cache and download the executable version again to test. Be aware that on some devices usb need to be unplugged for recovery to appear.

Well, Malez, I used script to flash 0.61 and it is work OK. :)

Now I am using 0.61 to backup Roggin's CM61 MOD ROM.

It is working perfectly. :(

Thanks! :)

Guest vikings123

Malez,

I re-downloaded the EXE file.

But this time, I extra the files from the EXE file and ran the CMD file to flash the Recovery.

It is working OK.