WM6.5 Custom Roms By MaGaWa

Guest magawa

Guest magawa
I just tried your rom, i like it ... but I can't change wake-up button to front button or any button. It always wakeup with power button, how should i do ??? than m2dv2 i can't update weather & Can't connect to Internet or GPRS i just try to

Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings ..Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again but not work s

about the wake up button Its about the Oem its too hard to rebuild it

wifi works fine on my omnia also the gprs with diffrent operator settings

chears

Guest maclin

this rom is parfect but gprs connection problem add gprs seeting after auto hide gprs setting & i wll try to connect gprs but my phone not try to connect gprs plz u have solution this proble

Guest magawa
this rom is parfect but gprs connection problem add gprs seeting after auto hide gprs setting & i wll try to connect gprs but my phone not try to connect gprs plz u have solution this proble

Maybe only this problem for you

I dont have any problems

Guest adomolis

Yup. Same here. Been sitting here for a few hours and still cant get Gprs to work... :/

And when the screen goes to sleep after some inactivity, I cant wake it up with any except the power button. Though I have ticked the "wake with any button" in my power settings.

Edited by adomolis

Guest magawa
Yup. Same here. Been sitting here for a few hours and still cant get Gprs to work... :/

And when the screen goes to sleep after some inactivity, I cant wake it up with any except the power button. Though I have ticked the "wake with any button" in my power settings.

Like ive said before its about the OEM OK

I will fix that soon

cheers

Guest rockin713

Loving this rom, using the original titanium, but when I get a new text message, I can't see who it's from and I can't see my inbox, although at the bottom it says i have "X" amount of objects. I might flash to the m2d version and just see if it changes.

Guest magawa
Really ...can't wait to see

I fixed the front button issue and torch in button settings is back ( build 21896 ) I think its the better and fastest build

memory

ram : 55 mb

rom : 130 mb

If you want me to change the build I will but you will wait longer

cheers

Guest avarrous
I fixed the front button issue and torch in button settings is back ( build 21896 ) I think its the better and fastest build

memory

cheers

hai master.... thank for this rom & your hard work....will download after back to home .....:P

Guest avarrous

memory

cheers

hai master.... thank for this rom & your hard work....will download after back to home .....:P