LCR is dead ?

Guest boobix

Guest maxisma
actually you need to get ur facts straight dude...

as far as maxisma goes its NOT a freelance work as he came here begging for donation for a free phone promising roms and kernels and themes.

as far as angio goes he owes the community nothing as he does it out of his free time and will which i applaud, Gj Angio ur da man

Well todbld, i have to say that goa is right here.

maxisma said "donate to me and i will give you roms,themes blabla ive been in the HTC developing team blablabla" then you release one themed rom and almost nothing more.

Angio have not asked for anything and is the biggest liquid developer right now and he have not claimed that he know much and will provide much for us.

He just do what he loves and share it with us liquid users.

I held this back for a long time..

Guys.. f*ck you.

Why the hell do I do this?! If I was an asshole and didn't want to give you anything, I'd just have gone away.

How often did I ask you to STOP complaining all the time?!

How often did I explain that it were DONATIONS?

Just a little fact: LCR is not by Angio. It's made from behnam, me, Angio & malez2000.

Won't give you another large post to explain anything.

I won't post in this forum anymore. Too many guys are pissing me totally off.

Bye Modaco forums. (I'll still dev and look into the bugtracker.. Not leaving the Liquid ROM making.)

Edited by maxisma

Guest behnaam

I've been working with building from Cyanogens source for liquid from friday last week, still I dont get it to boot, I have spent a numerous amount of hours from my week (free week) to do this. But I dont wanna come here telling u all that I have stuff for u when I havent. I'll post when I'd made real progress and something that actually is useful for u guys to use, cuz I dont wanna read 20+ posts about all kinks a half stable rom has lol :mellow:

And I actually agree with u guys that feel disapointed, cuz I would be myself if I had donated with hopes of something nice coming to my device, and I have to say im very sorry things didnt turn the way I imagined it to be or hoped for, and u guys hoped. I did all I could and knew to get most of my plans working. Sorry if some of u feel like I turned u down cuz I didnt deliver what I once told I had plans for. And I have to say it was a mistake to ask people for donating a device to me, I was too eager to get it and try to make stuff for it, its my strong passion for android developing that made me do the decisions I did back then!

And Angio did alot of great work, same goes with Lickonn and Paul. And they should get big creds for their work for sure!

Right now im trying to do the most fair thing from the situation we are in right now, maintaining the work on the current community rom we have and try to do whats possible with it.

And I will try to not disapoint u guys anymore, by only releasing stuff that actually means something to u!

Regards,

B

Ps. Im still here <_<

Edited by behnaam

Guest maxisma

One last post here, Behnam said it better than me, it's the same for me.

And goa200, as you're complaining all the time, I'll refund your 10$.

Please PM me your PayPal adress.

Guest goa200
One last post here, Behnam said it better than me, it's the same for me.

And goa200, as you're complaining all the time, I'll refund your 10$.

Please PM me your PayPal adress.

bye and dont bother refunding it.

Guest goa200

Guys.. f*ck you.

Why the hell do I do this?! If I was an asshole and didn't want to give you anything, I'd just have gone away.

Just a little fact: LCR is not by Angio. It's made from behnam, me, Angio & malez2000.

Bye Modaco forums. (I'll still dev and look into the bugtracker.. Not leaving the Liquid ROM making.)

why the hell do you do exactly what??

im not the slightest impressed by any of your work..

Guest matlegro

Maxisma and Benhamm not you care of them, please do not abandon the Liquid ... The community Rom is a good work, if you consider that the source is a beta rom ...

Guest goa200
Maxisma and Benhamm not you care of them, please do not abandon the Liquid ... The community Rom is a good work, if you consider that the source is a beta rom ...

Behnaam is still here working hard.

Edited by goa200

Guest designgears

Sadly some of you devs are showing your true colors... *cough*maxisma*cough* - that was quite the emo outburst...

thread-lock.jpg

Edited by designgears

Guest umair9001

guys..the devs are working hard on it..don't worry and be patient..

With Patience you get better rewards.. :mellow: (here stable rom.. <_< )

Guest hdubli
guys..the devs are working hard on it..don't worry and be patient..

With Patience you get better rewards.. :mellow: (here stable rom.. <_< )

Hello Friends , liquid Users all..

I think we all are learned, good human beings..lets stop this and unite for development and improvement of this section and Liquid Community.

Angio, Maxisma, Benhamm other devs, pls continue yr work..

Guest lobo13

Maxisma, Behnaam ignore this people that ask every day, where is new ROM. The rest of us is patiently waiting, we know that develop new ROM is hard work. We are happy that you do this work, without you we don't have any new ROM. Some moderators would be take action against users, which attack you. This is not moral.

Please stop attack our devs!

Guest designgears
Maxisma, Behnaam ignore this people that ask every day, where is new ROM. The rest of us is patiently waiting, we know that develop new ROM is hard work. We are happy that you do this work, without you we don't have any new ROM. Some moderators would be take action against users, which attack you. This is not moral.

Please stop attack our devs!

This is what Maxisma has to say to you

Guys.. f*ck you.

Due to that little immature outburst I will follow Angio's lead...

AngioNicholai - and on top of that my posting on Modaco will be no more.

Good Bye.

Edited by designgears

Guest matlegro

not right for a few people that you should change your mind, it is unfair for the many people who appreciate your work...

Edited by matlegro

Guest erto90
not right for a few people that you should change your mind, it is unfair for the many people who appreciate your work...

maybe i've wrong on some words but i want to said to angio that all your works are great especially the 1.6 custom that i'm using at the moment! also for eclair but wasn't only a leaked rom and was impossible to make it perfect!

If you don't want to post no more on this forum know that you are missing an important portion of fun that was believing on you also if in certain situation maybe we went too up with words!

and i said that i'm not good in english and maybe something is wrong lol <_<

however,thanks Angio for all,i hope you will chenge your mind and continue to support us!!

Regard and thanks for all

Guest simoneser

Guys, why did you do this?

We had the possibility to have a great rom, almost official, from great developers. I was waiting very excited, but then i can't have it because of you. I really like the Angio, Maxisma, Benhaam (and Disco, malez, lickon...) work.

Please devs, change your minds: there are also a lot of people that really likes your works <_<

Guest endamaco
Guys, why did you do this?

We had the possibility to have a great rom, almost official, from great developers. I was waiting very excited, but then i can't have it because of you. I really like the Angio, Maxisma, Benhaam (and Disco, malez, lickon...) work.

Please devs, change your minds: there are also a lot of people that really likes your works <_<

:mellow: :( :D

There are a lot of people here to wait for the ROM's..

It's not fair that for the fault of some people all the community is still waiting!!

Guest kylenk

wasn't the reason for it not being released that angio's source didn't give the all clear? Yeah alot of people in here are being dicks, but they aren't the direct cause of the 2.1 rom not being released.

as i said before, 2.1 liquid will be released by acer in the end, and chances are it will be rooted, so a stable rooted 2.1 will be available. What more can you ask for?

Guest MrVanes
wasn't the reason for it not being released that angio's source didn't give the all clear? Yeah alot of people in here are being dicks, but they aren't the direct cause of the 2.1 rom not being released.

Not true anymore:

I was going to release LiquidE but after reading the forums I have changed my mind, ill wait till everyone shows some gratitude to the DEVS.

Guest alfarobl
Not true anymore:

Wow... seems like they are first timers on forums... if they cannot handle people complains or querys... maybe better stay away from forums. Also strange that one day there is green light to release, next day is different, and next day it is because of a couple of complains or wrong comments. Seems to me that reality is that there is no real 2.1 leak and they just make time using us as an excuse.

Lets wait for the Official release from Acer... 2.1 is going to be released even if they feel bad or good.

Guest Quipeace

Don't you think we're overreacting? After all, it was all fine until someone said "you guys are sad". All the OP did was post Angio's tweet, he didn't mean to hurt anyone, hence the "?" in "LCR is dead?".

Looks like this all got out of hand huh...

Edited by Quipeace