MEGAlite ROM 6.5.5 XXIL2

Guest daskalos

Guest CJMonty
I can't seem to find the registry keys anymore to enable the 6.5 slider lock, so just try this from AC

http://acs2.mstreme.com/download/RestoreWM65DeviceLock.cab,

hah, just shows how screwy my internet connection is.. 6 minutes difference and I still didn't see Daskalos' post until I posted my solution.. :)

Finallly, I found the registry key to revert back to 6.5 lockscreen.. for those who hate cab files but like registry settings..

HLKM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen\Enable

Enable = 1 will restore the Win6.5 lockscreen

Enable = 0 will restore the Classic lockscreen

surprisingly, no soft reset required...

Thanks a lot!!! This registry solution works perfect.

@ Daskalos: Thanks but your .cab file didn't work. I tried to reinstall it but still no effect. May be I'm doing something wrong... Or maybe it could cause that I didn't install Samsung SDk 2.2 because of sleeping problems which I encounter when it was installed. Also in V2 ROM.

Guest RainerRabe2

still working great after some days. curious for your new build !! :)

question: did anyone in the meantime manage to create an "alarmwatcher.cab" ? otherwise tclock is quite useless...

txs!

Guest daskalos
@daskalos;

Thx, for this great rom!

Is it possible to cook a multilanguage rom?

At this point of time, making a multilanguage ROM, is impossible. A more practical way is dumping your ROM with your language, disassemble it, replaced some language files and build it again.

For some thorough explanation, read about cooking multilanguage ROM by wes58 below:

You can't make a multilanguage ROM. You would have to build a samsung .mst file which we can't do. This file has a basic rom (without language files) and language pack with files for different languages. As you know, when you flash mst file it is stored on a hidden partition on 'My Storage'. When you change the language, samsung software creates an rom image out of a 'basic rom' and a selected language files and it is flashed to the phone ROM (R-ead O-nly M-emory).

You can make roms for different languages but they will be separate roms (.nb0 file). You have to replace for example english files (0409) with other language files.

Guest daskalos
@ daskalos

how cai i make NPS recognize the phone with this rom installed?because it says "unknown device connected"

I tested it recognize device : B7610 0000 0000

Guest fier03

ok now i have il2 installed on an xp pc,is enough to install the rom and the fix cab to be recognized?or do i need to install something else?

Guest gosiunia1

Help!! Now I lost my internet connections via WiFi.

I tried almost everything but it doesn't work.

I'm connecting to the access points but internet isn't working. It happened immediately today.

Maybe I have to reinstall or patch something.

Help because I'm worried if I have to reflash the rom again and reinstall all apps...

Guest daskalos
Help!! Now I lost my internet connections via WiFi.

I tried almost everything but it doesn't work.

I'm connecting to the access points but internet isn't working. It happened immediately today.

Maybe I have to reinstall or patch something.

Help because I'm worried if I have to reflash the rom again and reinstall all apps...

Have you tested your wifi source with other wifi capable devices and see if they can connect to the internet? May it's the wifi source that's having problems

Guest gosiunia1
Have you tested your wifi source with other wifi capable devices and see if they can connect to the internet? May it's the wifi source that's having problems

I'm at work so I use wifi internet connection without any problems on my laptop.

WiFi connection is not a problem in this case - I have problems with internet. I'm connected but I can't connect to gmail/accuwaether/opera - google- no matter anywhere to internet.

But in settings I see that I'm connected, signal strength is even 3 or 4. How is it possible?

Guest greenonion
I'm at work so I use wifi internet connection without any problems on my laptop.

WiFi connection is not a problem in this case - I have problems with internet. I'm connected but I can't connect to gmail/accuwaether/opera - google- no matter anywhere to internet.

But in settings I see that I'm connected, signal strength is even 3 or 4. How is it possible?

check in browser and in connections AUTOMATICLY RECOGNIZE CONNECTION or something like that....

daskalos: when are you going to make a repaired rom of these one? (just to correct small bugs like volmune and so...)

Guest gosiunia1
check in browser and in connections AUTOMATICLY RECOGNIZE CONNECTION or something like that....

daskalos: when are you going to make a repaired rom of these one? (just to correct small bugs like volmune and so...)

Everything's set up, problem exists anyway, it's in gmail/ weather/opera etc.... I want my internet back. It dissapeared immediately.

Guest daskalos

What's wrong with the volume and others? Sorry I'm currently using 23547 so I can't check :)

Guest greenonion
What's wrong with the volume and others? Sorry I'm currently using 23547 so I can't check :)

sorry wrong thread i was writing for build23547. When pressing up or down volume button it apears a full screen black window with just OK.

Guest daskalos
sorry wrong thread i was writing for build23547. When pressing up or down volume button it apears a full screen black window with just OK.

It works, you can still turn volume up/down/mute though there is no graphics...

Anyway Samsung Volume Control is in the apps set downloads

Guest gosiunia1

Everything's ok. it's not a trouble with Your rom Daskalos. I return home and WiFi is ok. WiFi at work makes me problems.