Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
I installed yesterday evening this ROM!

- Really fast

- good RAM

Only a strange thing:

PDA: B7610DDIJ3

CSC: "NO INDICATION" :) :D

PHONE: B7610BUIK1 (this is my previous official upgrade to WM6.5)

then...if I chose "SETTINGS/GENERAL SETTINGS/LANGUAGE CHANGE" choosing "italian (Italy)" --> update with old version WM6.5 :P :P B) :D

Is it possible to use in italian version?

Hmmm... where did you get the link of this ROM?

Anyway about CSC, I have no idea, I didn't explore much in cooking in 6.1 realm, but even if it's not indicated, if you didn't flash any CSC's, then your CSC version is your original CSC before flashing this ROM (even though it's not indicated)

You cannot use this in Italian, it's in English only (multilanguage custom ROM is not possible yet). When you change your language, your device will just restore the original OS that is in the hidden partition of your "My Storage", that's why you revert back to your old WM 6.5

Guest centodue
Hmmm... where did you get the link of this ROM?

Anyway about CSC, I have no idea, I didn't explore much in cooking in 6.1 realm, but even if it's not indicated, if you didn't flash any CSC's, then your CSC version is your original CSC before flashing this ROM (even though it's not indicated)

You cannot use this in Italian, it's in English only (multilanguage custom ROM is not possible yet). When you change your language, your device will just restore the original OS that is in the hidden partition of your "My Storage", that's why you revert back to your old WM 6.5

Thank you for your answers.

Before to flash using ROM linked in post #20 of this discussion, I tried to use WM 6.1 (nb0 and eb0) obtained by LOUVRE.MLI file present in this link:

http://www.filecrop.com/B7610-ROM.html

(look the fifth download by the top)

I am not able to understand if the others ROM presents are WM6.1 or WM6.5 so I preferred to try with the original dump LOUVRE.MLI (it is a pity that I discovered procedure to dump only after I upgraded to WM6.5)

The problem using nb0 and eb0 of LOUVRE.MLI was that WM6.1 was in spanish version :) and so I preferred your english version, that in every case I can see it is very fast and stable.

How could I do to have italian version? Is there some multilanguage PDA file for WM6.1?

Thank you again

Giorgio

• 3 months later...