[14 June] Maczen's Rom Thread English + (Swedish)

Guest maczen

Guest jms2367

Hi Maczen. On your 21897 build, is it possible to use this with the English language by changing the regional setting or is your rom Swedish only? Thanks. :P

Guest maczen
Hi Maczen. On your 21897 build, is it possible to use this with the English language by changing the regional setting or is your rom Swedish only? Thanks. :P

The language is only Swedish. If you change lang in regional settings to english it will only change some stuff like example time, 12h instead of 24h.

Guest jms2367
The language is only Swedish. If you change lang in regional settings to english it will only change some stuff like example time, 12h instead of 24h.

thanks. i was looking for a newer com2 build since i find pdhee's 21893 lite rom a bit unresponsive at times and it has freezed on me also a couple of times when opening sms'. decided to roll back to pdhee's 21891 instead.

Guest lsherif
Its Titanium. Lite Version

Hi Maczen,

As i am not a Titanium fan, i have tried your Swedish 23549 M2D build which is really a very good build , & really a very responsive & fast one , as i know nothing about Swedish language & just testing it the way one got to used with the menus & icons regardless the language.

Appreciate so much if you could do the same with an english version.

Thanks in advance.

Guest maczen
Thanks, looking forward to have it , any plans when this will be up & what build ?

Maybe tomorrow night or next day. (time here is 01:00 night, going to bed now :P. Any wish about the build and programs include?

Guest lsherif
Maybe tomorrow night or next day. (time here is 01:00 night, going to bed now :P. Any wish about the build and programs include?

Would be great if you can cook the new build 23554 , & to add to it the Action Screen Tab in M2D.

What you have in your Swedish M2D build is perfect but Would be great if you can cook into it :

1. PIM Backup.

2. S2U2 V 2.34.

3. Resco Explorer.

Thanks again.

Guest lsherif
Would be great if you can cook the new build 23554 , & to add to it the Action Screen Tab in M2D.

What you have in your Swedish M2D build is perfect but Would be great if you can cook into it :

1. PIM Backup.

2. S2U2 V 2.34.

3. Resco Explorer.

Thanks again.

Hi Maczen,

Any luck with the new english m2d build ?

Guest maczen
Hi Maczen,

Any luck with the new english m2d build ?

Now it's finished and uploaded. Got know lock with action screen.

I have doesn't include resco explorer and the taskbar from ukharty because I don't think it's fit in my rom.

Guest lsherif
Now it's finished and uploaded. Got know lock with action screen.

I have doesn't include resco explorer and the taskbar from ukharty because I don't think it's fit in my rom.

Thanks so much, downloading now, & will feed you back with any observations or bugs .

Please adjsut the post to show also the new 23554 build.

Edited by lsherif

Guest maczen
Thanks so much, downloading now, & will feed you back with any observations or bugs .

Ok found one know, Forget to delete AutoUpdate but I think it's doesn't mater.

Guest lsherif
Ok found one know, Forget to delete AutoUpdate but I think it's doesn't mater.

Hi Maczen,

You also forgot to add favourite hackings , as i need to disable the omnia lite dialer, could you please add this & re-upload.

Or you can guide me which registry do i have to tweak to disable the dialer.

Never mind, googled & got it disabled , thanks anyway.

Edited by lsherif

Guest lsherif

Hi Maczen,

Just wants to congratulate you on this new buld 23554 M2D , really a very fast, stable & almost a lite version with all basics cooked in , memory figures are also considerably perfect , after almost 5 hours of usage things seems to be satble with no crashes.

Wished that you could have succeeded in adding the Action Screen Tab , but it is OK , can live with it till the next release may be it will be a success for you.

Just update your thread to show the new build 23554 & also if you can re-adjust your first post to show the latest build on top .

Thanks again , & keep it up.

Guest maczen
Hi Maczen,

Just wants to congratulate you on this new buld 23554 M2D , really a very fast, stable & almost a lite version with all basics cooked in , memory figures are also considerably perfect , after almost 5 hours of usage things seems to be satble with no crashes.

Thanks

Just update your thread to show the new build 23554 & also if you can re-adjust your first post to show the latest build on top .

Thanks again , & keep it up.

Thanks for the tips:)

Guest lsherif

Hi Maczen,

Been using your wonderful rom since yesterday , but noticed that your storage memory is too low as a start , wheras program memory are almost idle , any reason for this , as the cooked applications in your rom aren`t that much ?

Guest maczen

I cooked the enhglish rom with action tab now.

the storage memory is 98mb. I forget what I have before but I think this is normal now.

Guest lsherif
I cooked the enhglish rom with action tab now.

the storage memory is 98mb. I forget what I have before but I think this is normal now.

Have dowloaded & running on my omnia for a couple of hours now, memory was 66 MB in V1 , now everything seems back to normal , & the action tab is fantastic, no obervations till now , but for sur this version is much more better than V1 .

I think will keep on with this perfect version , unless you come up with a new one .

Thanks again for your adjustments .

Guest maczen

Dom första svenska romen är lite gammla. Ska göra om dom snart. M2d versionen fungerar bra men ska includera action tab också snart.

English => Will soon update the swedish roms becuse they are old but still working good I think.