[14 June] Maczen's Rom Thread English + (Swedish)

Guest maczen

Guest vbrsekhar
Ok, it's maybe something with the swedish rom.

I will cook new rom soon with new sys.

Actually have have forgot that script. it was something I found to. It disable all timeouts (backlight, power off), when an application is running. But it don't work.

Hi Mac

I am currently on your 23563 rom since the day it has been uploaded on your thread and I find it best so far. Your msg screen colors are awesome and the rom look altogether is fantastic than any other roms floating in Modacco so far. There are very few minor problems in this rom that can probably be handled in your next rom. I am curiously waiting everyday for your next upload. Though the problems that I am experiencing so far are not major, but still letting you know might helps resolve atleast few or all of those in your next room. Hence they are as follows

1. Touch screen is getting freezed sometimes as mentioned by other buddy before and restart is the only option. Please note that hardware buttons are still working at that time and hence we are able to access slide to restart program without actually switching the phone off and on whenever the phone freezes.

2. Task bar is not working properly. When I try to see the missed call log, it is opening the wireless manager next to it. When I activate Bluetooth on my handset. Then the bluetooth turn off menu is poppin out instead of missed call log. I never succeded to press the right one so far.

3.Even though I turned off my clock alarm (omnia lite app), it is waking me up every morning and ofcourse it doesnt have snooze option.

Except above, there are no problems at all with your rom. Thanks again for taking much interest in releasing a relatively flawless rom for the i900 community. Curiously waiting for your next successful hardwork.

Thanks

vbrsekhar

Edited by vbrsekhar

Guest anonymous1

Hi maczen,

Could I ask where you got the black version of the OmniaLite keyboard please?

Any chance of uploading the cab for the black version of this keyboard?

Thank you :huh:

Guest kumachaser
Hello

First I will say I'm not so good at English. Here are my swedish & English I will share. I know there are not so many swedes but maybe I make somebody happy:)

Read Here before you flash if it your first time.

As Usual, I take no responsibility if you damage your phone. It is entirely your own risk.

Note, the screenshot can be diffrent (eg wallpaper) because It's an older version.

___________________________English Roms_________________________________

English 23566 M2dv2 (2 May)

screenshot1rr.jpgscreenshot2x.jpg

screenshot1b.jpgscreenshot2gd.jpg

Added:

Nice to see you had the new rom present

will flash my phone with it

just trust your work

Thanks

Some manila programs (photo Album, Audio Manager, commManager)

Samsung Lite apps (Clock, Keyboard (only Eng lang), SmartConverter, phonebook, call log, audio note)

Youtube, Googlemaps, midomi, Opera mini5

Advance configuration tool, pim backup, tv-out, slide2shutdown

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

+More

Changlelog:

New lockscreen

google maps 4.1

other things

M2dv2: Mediafire || 4Shared

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

English 23566 Titanium (2 MAY)

screenshot1rl.jpgscreenshot2a.jpg

Changlelog:

New lockscreen

google maps 4.1

other things

Programs added:

Samsung Lite apps (Clock, Keyboard (only Eng lang), SmartConverter, phonebook, call log, audio note, photo album)

Youtube, Googlemaps, midomi

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

To lock the device just swype your finger from the bottom of the screen to a bit upper.

Titanium: MediaFire || 4shared

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

English 21901 M2dv2 (21 April)

screenshot2kk.jpgscreenshot1pi.jpgscreenshot5qf.jpgscreenshot3s.jpgscreenshot4x.jpgscreenshot4m.jpgscreenshot4t.jpg

Added:

Some manila programs (photo Album, Audio Manager, commManager)

Samsung Lite apps (Clock, Keyboard, SmartConverter, phonebook, call log, audio note)

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

+More

To lock the device just swype your finger from the bottom of the screen to a bit upper.

Downlad Here: M2dv2 (4shared)

English 21901 Normal (21 April)

screenshot3w.jpgscreenshot4t.jpgscreenshot2a.jpg

screenshot1r.jpgscreenshot4m.jpg

Programs added:

Samsung Lite apps (Clock, Keyboard (only Eng lang), SmartConverter, phonebook, call log, audio note, photo album)

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

Downlad Here: Normal Titanium (4shared)

_____________________________Swedish Roms__________________________

M2dv2 23566 M2Dv2 (2 May)

screenshot1t.jpgscreenshot2hg.jpg

screenshot3wr.jpgscreenshot5f.jpg

Included:

M2Dv2 + AudioManager + Album

Samsung Lite apps (Clock, Keyboard, SmartConverter, phonebook, call log, audio note)

Youtube, Opera Mini 5B, GoogleMaps

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

+More :huh:

Changlelog:

New lockscreen

google maps 4.1

other things

Added more mui files = more Swedish :P

M2dv2: MediaFire || 4shared

Maczen Swe 23556 Titanium (2 May)

screenshot1pv.jpgscreenshot2c.jpgscreenshot3ki.jpg

Programs added:

Xda_UC, Srs Wow

Changlelog:

New lockscreen

google maps 4.1

other things

Added more mui files = more Swedish :blink:

Titamium: MediaFire || (4shared)

********************************************************************************

To save ~10mb ram disble dialer skin (disable video call) with advance config in \Verktyg or \Utility

All roms use Ock's BT-fix and Pako777 camera fix.

All roms are RAR-packed.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me!

Thanks to

All chefs for help and inspiration

airxtreme & OndraSter @ Xda for the kitchen

Liads & Ock for Btfix

Sector for a lot of things

Pako777 for Executor and Camera fix

thekevster for actionScreen

Guest vince1970

maczen, how does this work and what app is this ??

To lock the device just swipe your finger from the bottom of the screen to a bit upper.

btw, very impressive rom.

Guest maczen
Hi Mac

I am currently on your 23563 rom since the day it has been uploaded on your thread and I find it best so far. Your msg screen colors are awesome and the rom look altogether is fantastic than any other roms floating in Modacco so far. There are very few minor problems in this rom that can probably be handled in your next rom. I am curiously waiting everyday for your next upload. Though the problems that I am experiencing so far are not major, but still letting you know might helps resolve atleast few or all of those in your next room. Hence they are as follows

1. Touch screen is getting freezed sometimes as mentioned by other buddy before and restart is the only option. Please note that hardware buttons are still working at that time and hence we are able to access slide to restart program without actually switching the phone off and on whenever the phone freezes.

2. Task bar is not working properly. When I try to see the missed call log, it is opening the wireless manager next to it. When I activate Bluetooth on my handset. Then the bluetooth turn off menu is poppin out instead of missed call log. I never succeded to press the right one so far.

3.Even though I turned off my clock alarm (omnia lite app), it is waking me up every morning and ofcourse it doesnt have snooze option.

Except above, there are no problems at all with your rom. Thanks again for taking much interest in releasing a relatively flawless rom for the i900 community. Curiously waiting for your next successful hardwork.

Thanks

vbrsekhar

Thanks for the report. I will look at the problem.

Mediafire link not working Maczen...

Which Link? all link access to one the file

Hi maczen,

Could I ask where you got the black version of the OmniaLite keyboard please?

Any chance of uploading the cab for the black version of this keyboard?

Thank you :huh:

I have found it somewhere. don't remember where. No credit to me.

I can make an cab later. Look in second post later.

maczen, how does this work and what app is this ??

To lock the device just swipe your finger from the bottom of the screen to a bit upper.

btw, very impressive rom.

I have replace the old taskswitcher if you remember :P

Instead of it brings up a list with active programs it lock the device.

Guest anonymous1
I have found it somewhere. don't remember where. No credit to me.

I can make an cab later. Look in second post later.

Thanks - looking forward to the 'blackification' of my i900! :huh:

Guest schade

i installed your English 21901 Normal ROM now. i prefer it because i can use a SPB keyboard. Really no problems for now. I noticed that the screen is very responsive. 10x for your best work and sorry for my bad English :huh:

Guest Tarasus

Flashed with swedish 23566, same problem as before but know i know exactly what it is :P If i use the autoconfig for dataconnections it reset when you reboot. But if i configure it manualy it works :D

Feels like much better performance in this than it was in the previous. So far everything seems to work out great, except the mapsearch. Google maps works, but not when i search in the "mapsearch". Or maybe i'm just way to stupid to understand how to use it :-p

Great rom otherwise!

Guest maczen
i installed your English 21901 Normal ROM now. i prefer it because i can use a SPB keyboard. Really no problems for now. I noticed that the screen is very responsive. 10x for your best work and sorry for my bad English :P

Thanx:)

Flashed with swedish 23566, same problem as before but know i know exactly what it is :P If i use the autoconfig for dataconnections it reset when you reboot. But if i configure it manualy it works :D

Feels like much better performance in this than it was in the previous. So far everything seems to work out great, except the mapsearch. Google maps works, but not when i search in the "mapsearch". Or maybe i'm just way to stupid to understand how to use it :-p

Great rom otherwise!

Great it work. I'm testing now 28233 and there gmaps search work.

rom beautiful! You can do a ita version?

No, I have not that time, sorry.

And if anyone use windows calendar there is a problem when settings new appointment. You cant't change the time.

If you will fix that change this key.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides]

"SSDte"="dddd, dd MMMM, yyyy"

to Example

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides]

"SSDte"="dddd d MMM"

Guest Tomasiq

Hi maczen

I like you're rom because it's fast and the combination of programs is above the average. It just suits me. :P

I have one problem though. List of operators in Operator settings is empty- none, zero, so I cannot connect to network via GSM, no gprs, no mms, etc.

Is there any cure for that?

Guest maczen
Hi maczen

I like you're rom because it's fast and the combination of programs is above the average. It just suits me. :P

I have one problem though. List of operators in Operator settings is empty- none, zero, so I cannot connect to network via GSM, no gprs, no mms, etc.

here are one solution I think works

NOTE: THIS WILL HARDRESET YOUR PHONE AND CLEAR MY STORAGE

Type *#1546792*# in dialer

Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#

And then Change to an different country

Guest Tarasus
Hi maczen

I like you're rom because it's fast and the combination of programs is above the average. It just suits me. :D

Yes there is a fix for that, check with your operator what settings you have and add them yourself :P

Guest Tomasiq
here are one solution I think works

NOTE: THIS WILL HARDRESET YOUR PHONE AND CLEAR MY STORAGE

Type *#1546792*# in dialer

Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#

And then Change to an different country

I found another soulution. In the tread of Magawa I found program called HTC Network Connection Wizard. I installed it and then I was able to choose in it appropriate settings. Fast and without any problems. Good thing to know. :P

Guest kumachaser

Why no titan version this time in 23569?

Hope you will post it later

Just my personal opition ...not so like m2d version

Anyway thanks for upgrade!

Guest maczen
Why no titan version this time in 23569?

Hope you will post it later

Just my personal opition ...not so like m2d version

Anyway thanks for upgrade!

It on the way :P

Uploading

EDIT: ready

Edited by maczen

Guest bobban_deone

Hi!

Great new rom "m2d swe"! I was wondering doe..... How do I save contacts to the phone, change the settings so It always ask me to save on the mobile. Now I only get the choices ; "save to sim", "save to outlook". So I always have to save afterwards.

Next thing I would like to do is to save the settings in contacts so it only shows the phone contacts, not sim + phone (double) so I don't have to do it every time I go in to contacts.

Guest maczen
Hi!

Great new rom "m2d swe"! I was wondering doe..... How do I save contacts to the phone, change the settings so It always ask me to save on the mobile. Now I only get the choices ; "save to sim", "save to outlook". So I always have to save afterwards.

Next thing I would like to do is to save the settings in contacts so it only shows the phone contacts, not sim + phone (double) so I don't have to do it every time I go in to contacts.

Save contact to the phone? I have no idea.

If u chose "save to outlook" the phone-book will be reset after flash but then you can sync it with outlook on the computer so it is easy to take it back.

To hide the sim contact you can open advance config in /Verktyg. the Phone, "show sim cantac" chane to No

Guest Rebels

Maczen just to tell u that ur 23569 m2dv2 is just awesome, its superfast and doesn't consume ram like other m2dv2 and i c that u have a different m2dtp and it works better than the previous 1. Everything is working great without any issues. Well done mate. thats it for now.

Guest dave18

hello maczen. Have upgraded to your 23569 titanium from previous. So far so good. Only thing i don't like is the sms bubbles--the fonts are too small.Anyway, have installed the bubbles cab which has normal size fonts. Also, using s2u2 now after a long time--it's good. Excellent stuff, keep it up. Many thanks, dave

Guest bobban_deone

M2dv2 23569 M2Dv2 by maczen

The newest m2d won't load after I intall cabs like samsung keypad and htch weather update + igo8. So I have to do a hard reset and try it all over agian... And it works 1 out of 10. sometimes when I have it workd a couple of days (never turn my phone of), I need to reset the device/ turn it of. It won't boot up... So I have to do a hard reset then all disapers on my phone..... very strange... Will try without any other cabs then the one who comes with rom now and se what happends.

Any ideas why? never had this problem before.... except with the erlier swe m2d rom, just happend one day.... even tried to reinstall the rom, with the same results doe....