[14 June] Maczen's Rom Thread English + (Swedish)

Guest maczen

Guest maczen
M2dv2 23569 M2Dv2 by maczen

The newest m2d won't load after I intall cabs like samsung keypad and htch weather update + igo8. So I have to do a hard reset and try it all over agian... And it works 1 out of 10. sometimes when I have it workd a couple of days (never turn my phone of), I need to reset the device/ turn it of. It won't boot up... So I have to do a hard reset then all disapers on my phone..... very strange... Will try without any other cabs then the one who comes with rom now and se what happends.

Any ideas why? never had this problem before.... except with the erlier swe m2d rom, just happend one day.... even tried to reinstall the rom, with the same results doe....

Hi

Very strange problem:)

Do you have tried other roms with same cab files without problem?

Maybe try to install one cab and then reboot and then next cab to see which cab file is causing the problem.

it's stange if it works sometimes.

I have no solution now but if you found the cab that causing the issue it would be very helpful:)

Guest bobban_deone
Hi

Very strange problem:)

Do you have tried other roms with same cab files without problem?

Maybe try to install one cab and then reboot and then next cab to see which cab file is causing the problem.

it's stange if it works sometimes.

I have no solution now but if you found the cab that causing the issue it would be very helpful:)

Resolved..... It was the samsung keyboard "omniakeyboard" causing the problem...... So now you have some fun resolving to do =)

Guest maczen
Resolved..... It was the samsung keyboard "omniakeyboard" causing the problem...... So now you have some fun resolving to do =)

Thanks for the info :)

Guest bobban_deone

Also notice today, while using headset. It disconected 8/10 times all calls, or make busy signals when some one calling. Tried and made a test becasue it disconected all the time. It also answerd automaticlly. Don't know and can't find the settings for headset either.

Guest maczen
Also notice today, while using headset. It disconected 8/10 times all calls, or make busy signals when some one calling. Tried and made a test becasue it disconected all the time. It also answerd automaticlly. Don't know and can't find the settings for headset either.

Usually Idon't use headphone but I made a quick test with calling myself :) Only issue I found out was you can't answer with the buttom on the headset.

Do you use S2U2?

Guest bobban_deone
Usually Idon't use headphone but I made a quick test with calling myself :rolleyes: Only issue I found out was you can't answer with the buttom on the headset.

Do you use S2U2?

Ok, no only use your rom nothin else. Try calling longer and many times.... Sometimes it answer by it self, and end call by itself right away also! Other times it gives busy signal....

Guest Tarasus
Ok, no only use your rom nothin else. Try calling longer and many times.... Sometimes it answer by it self, and end call by itself right away also! Other times it gives busy signal....

Any chance you can try with another headset? Just to eliminate that part :rolleyes:

Guest rishad
Just made build 23121. Only M2dv2 for now.

More info in first post:)

dear maczen, thet file seems to be corrupted while unzipping.. kindly reupload.. thanks

Guest ameizeing

Love the speed & touch response of your M2Dv2 23121 ROM but found that in Settings widget/tab, Connections & Wallpaper options did not work! Soft reset couple of times, still not solved.

Can you also advise how to change the items in the M2TD plug-in?

Edited by ameizeing

Guest maczen
where is the torn on 3g network on last rom 23121

I don't know what you exactly mean by that. (my english is not so good:))

Love the speed & touch response of your M2Dv2 23121 ROM but found that in Settings widget/tab, Connections & Wallpaper options did not work! Soft reset couple of times, still not solved.

Can you also advise how to change the items in the M2TD plug-in?

I'm sorry for that. mine had not freeze for an couple of days now so I thoughts it was gone. I think I will delete all files and start from beginning next time.

I have delete htc Commanger so you can install it from an cab

To change plug-in just hold on an icon and an menu jumps up.

Edited by maczen

Guest ameizeing
To change plug-in just hold on an icon and an menu jumps up.

I did that and deleted the Opera Mini & Notes icons, but even though I saved my changes, when I restart the Today page, the deleted icons appear again :rolleyes:

Guest maczen
I did that and deleted the Opera Mini & Notes icons, but even though I saved my changes, when I restart the Today page, the deleted icons appear again :rolleyes:

Ok, The new easy today launcher 1.003 use an XML file instead of reg entries to store the settings.

I will come back later for a solution.

Guest kumachaser

Hi,Maczen

Want to try the 23121 rom,can you post normal one,not include m2d.

Thanks!

Edited by kumachaser

Guest maczen
is it possible to get back the original lock screen?

Copy and overwrite this files to windows folder.

Orginal_lockscreen.rar

Hi,Maczen

Want to try the 23121 rom,can you post normal one,not include m2d.

Thanks!

I do it if I had time :rolleyes:

Guest ameizeing

Hi Maczen,

Can you please send me the CAB for the original Omnia Notepad in your latest ROM? Couldn't find it in the Omnia applications repository.

Guest darknessviking

hur kan man se vilken rom-version man har?

hur kan man kolla med samsung vilken rom-version som är den nyaste?

(tänker orginal-rom nu,jag vågar inte experimentera med andra rom'ar)

Guest maczen
Hi Maczen,

Can you please send me the CAB for the original Omnia Notepad in your latest ROM? Couldn't find it in the Omnia applications repository.

Did you mean Notes? it's from the Sys.

Here is an cab I think should work.

MS_notes.cab

Ingen RDS, No RDS when i use the fm-radio.

Thanks for report.

hur kan man se vilken rom-version man har?

hur kan man kolla med samsung vilken rom-version som är den nyaste?

(tänker orginal-rom nu,jag vågar inte experimentera med andra rom'ar)

För att se vilken rom man använder gå till: Setting>system>version ,

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=33100

Senaste nordiska romen är I900XBIJ1/XBIK1 men har ej hittat någon sådan som går att flasha.

http://www.samsung.com/se/consumer/detail/...p;menu=download

Senaste som fungerar är XBIC1. Tror den finns någonstanns här men annars kan jag ladda upp den.

Om du får "wrong software version" så får man pilla lite:) Det finns en tråd om det här.