27/Apr - [.33.3] intersectRaven's Kernel (now with *STABLE* Hybrid AVS)

Guest R@v3n

Guest R@v3n
Sometimes!

interesting...this means its not AVS...did the previous version work fine? it may be the optimizations I made recently...

Guest fabiocampos
interesting...this means its not AVS...did the previous version work fine? it may be the optimizations I made recently...

This 20100329_0835 - modified with pershoot's values (I think it's better) is better for me :P

I don´t try newer version still :(

Guest R@v3n
This 20100329_0835 - modified with pershoot's values (I think it's better) is better for me :(

I don´t try newer version still :(

Hmmm...I see...I'll rebuild the non-AVS versions to completely purge the AVS files and modifications then. It maybe that they're affecting the build even with them turned off in the config. :P

Guest fabiocampos
Hmmm...I see...I'll rebuild the non-AVS versions to completely purge the AVS files and modifications then. It maybe that they're affecting the build even with them turned off in the config. :P

Notice me when this version is done :(

Good work.

Guest R@v3n
Notice me when this version is done :P

Good work.

I'll update this post and the other one in XDA forums if ever. Also, I'll be discontinuing .32 soon since .33 seems to be coming along nicely and also with my compiler optimizations, its smoother now even with the conservative CPU governor. :(

Guest fabiocampos
I'll update this post and the other one in XDA forums if ever. Also, I'll be discontinuing .32 soon since .33 seems to be coming along nicely and also with my compiler optimizations, its smoother now even with the conservative CPU governor. :(

Ok man, i waiting for new kernel release :(

I´m testing Cyanogen-5.0.6 now :P

Thanks.

Guest R@v3n
Ok man, i waiting for new kernel release :(

I´m testing Cyanogen-5.0.6 now :P

Thanks.

I already released updated kernel earlier. :(

Could someone tell me what AVS is?

I tried to do a search but it wouldn't let me find anything, i think because the search term was too short!

Guest R@v3n
Could someone tell me what AVS is?

I tried to do a search but it wouldn't let me find anything, i think because the search term was too short!

AVS stands for Adaptive Voltage Scaling which is a means of adjusting the CPU's voltage based on several factors to improve battery life.

Guest derekv6

@raven:

Does the audio tweaks improve sound quality as well as volume? It is possible to apply just those audio tweaks to my existing kernel with a patch?

Thanks.

Guest R@v3n
Why AVS Kernel have some problems with Nexus? Maybe forget wipe /cache before apply?

Non-AVS works fine, but AVS don´t ;)

Thanks ;)

I rebased the AVS version back to the 0403 version since most of the people who posted at XDA seems to be have experienced instability after that version with AVS. This may cause you to need to "reinitialize" your N1 as if you're flashing AVS for the first time. ;)

Guest fabiocampos
I rebased the AVS version back to the 0403 version since most of the people who posted at XDA seems to be have experienced instability after that version with AVS. This may cause you to need to "reinitialize" your N1 as if you're flashing AVS for the first time. ;)

I undertand, but my N1 got reboot lot times with AVS. I make wipe /cache and not solved. Non-avs works fine ;)

Guest R@v3n
I undertand, but my N1 got reboot lot times with AVS. I make wipe /cache and not solved. Non-avs works fine ;)

Hmmm...I'm beginning to think that my tweaks from that date made AVS compatible with some N1s while at the same time rendering it unstable for others. Odd...I'll have to trace this further...can you post the dmesg of your N1? Just type adb shell dmesg > out.txt to get the output in a text file. Just the last few events would be fine. If you can add the kmsg as well that would be truly helpful. ;)

* Could you also try the second to the last AVS? If it works fine, then there really is something with the modifications I made from the 0403 version to the 0410 version...

Edited by R@v3n

Guest fabiocampos
Hmmm...I'm beginning to think that my tweaks from that date made AVS compatible with some N1s while at the same time rendering it unstable for others. Odd...I'll have to trace this further...can you post the dmesg of your N1? Just type adb shell dmesg > out.txt to get the output in a text file. Just the last few events would be fine. If you can add the kmsg as well that would be truly helpful. ;)

* Could you also try the second to the last AVS? If it works fine, then there really is something with the modifications I made from the 0403 version to the 0410 version...

I don´t try last AVS version yeat. But, tomorrow i´ll try and post dmesg results here ;)

I love ur work ;)

Best regards.