27/Apr - [.33.3] intersectRaven's Kernel (now with *STABLE* Hybrid AVS)

Guest R@v3n

Guest fabiocampos
Well, I've applied kmobs' latest undervolt values to the Hybrid AVS caps. Also, the RCU is now for uniprocessor systems which should save some memory. Also, the xtra modifications that pershoot includes in his kernel (e.g. namespace support, deadline, block devices, etc.) with the exception of the ARM errata which I don't think is necessary for the scorpion core. :huh:

Hmmm... I understand :blink: Nice work mate. I´m using now and works fine and battery no drain fast also Desire ROM with ur Kernel.

Thanks for u reply and hard awesome work! :P

Guest Sefford

Yeah, I've been using your Kernel for a week or so, and I find it quite nice, the battery drainage is not so high and the overheat have been reduced.

I updated it as soon as I checked the forum this morning. Amazing job, keep it up :huh:

Guest duderuud

Finally I got a working version of the kernel. I run the Desire ROM, with the update.zip the Nexus kept rebooting.

Now I used the push method and that works fine. Now the testing begins :huh:

Your latest update (20100427_1352) is also an update.zip so I wait till the push version.

Thanks, I will let you know how it works!

Guest R@v3n
Finally I got a working version of the kernel. I run the Desire ROM, with the update.zip the Nexus kept rebooting.

Now I used the push method and that works fine. Now the testing begins :huh:

Your latest update (20100427_1352) is also an update.zip so I wait till the push version.

Thanks, I will let you know how it works!

No need to wait for the push version. This update.zip can be flashed on top of any ROM. If you just want to use the adb and fastboot method, you can extract it from the update.zip itself. :P