Windows mobile 6.1 XTC Silece 2/4/2010 Ram 92.29mb

Guest laurenze88

Guest matzzz
So if im right, you want that i dont delete the french keyboard settings?

thats possible... xt9 settings french

If you could, it will be a solution for me, till maybe I find a 6.1 french ROM :P

Cheers

Guest laurenze88
If you could, it will be a solution for me, till maybe I find a 6.1 french ROM :P

Cheers

I am workin on it, i just made a rom with the french xt9 language in it so i think that should be a solution for you.. but i made some mistakes in that version (one of the mistakes is, the certificate stuff) so i have to fix it next week when i have time for it..

I delete about 500 to 700 files from the original so to find where i made the mistake cost me a lot of time i hope you will understand that..

I think ive got time on wednesday evening to work on it

Guest laurenze88
OK, anyway I uploaded it, so if somebody wants to check what kind of operating system is in it B7610 IJ4 ROM

Here is what the zip contains post-620408-1269715723_thumb.jpg

AND Does anyone know what version this is?? Its not so difficuld to find out.. just install the rom and check it... then i know if i could work on this one..

It would be nice if anyone, anyone, anyone, did spend some free time (about 30 minutes to check it)?????????

Guest matzzz
I am workin on it, i just made a rom with the french xt9 language in it so i think that should be a solution for you.. but i made some mistakes in that version (one of the mistakes is, the certificate stuff) so i have to fix it next week when i have time for it..

I delete about 500 to 700 files from the original so to find where i made the mistake cost me a lot of time i hope you will understand that..

I think ive got time on wednesday evening to work on it

Thanks, but it's not hurry.

My phone works for the moment :P

AND Does anyone know what version this is?? Its not so difficuld to find out.. just install the rom and check it... then i know if i could work on this one..

It would be nice if anyone, anyone, anyone, did spend some free time (about 30 minutes to check it)?????????

It winmo 6.1, multilingual, but preconfigured to french. Eventhough I select UK english in minioctans, it got flashed in french!

Some french learning time for me ;-)

Edited by 20x

Guest laurenze88
It winmo 6.1, multilingual, but preconfigured to french. Eventhough I select UK english in minioctans, it got flashed in french!

Some french learning time for me ;-)

So its only french? doesnt support UK?

Guest laurenze88
So the new one you posted is the same but directly in French instead of English, in 6.1 ?

No its an english version 6.1 but its possible to settup keyboard to french.. but i have a cooking problem.. so i need to solve that first.. After the cooking i cant install any programs the problem is someting in the certificate (look at my other posts) If i cant solve that all my cooking time was wasted, and we dont have a nice 6.1 cook version off it..

Im realy depri of this problem because it cost me a lot of free time:(

• 2 weeks later...