[ROM] Xian v1 (LiquidE)

Guest xian1243

Guest xian1243

Merci beaucoup ahsid!

Hopefully that will allow people to download it. :P There are a couple of easter eggs in the ROM, tell me if you can find them. :(

@Mr.r9 I'm at school, but the level is very high, and the professors have high expectations...

I'm doing fine though, so no worries... I have class from 8:10 AM until 6:15 PM... So I usually rest when coming back from class (plus my one hour commute...).

@Everyone

I'm off to bed... I have to wake up at 6 AM tomorrow... I'll work on the ROM a bit more when I get the chance, and I'll check back of course to keep you all posted. :( Good evening everybody, enjoy.

Edited by xian1243

Guest Mr.r9
@Mr.r9 I'm at school, but the level is very high, and the professors have high expectations...

I'm doing fine though, so no worries... I have class from 8:10 AM until 6:15 PM... So I usually rest when coming back from class (plus my one hour commute...).

Good luck man. I finished school only to find out that engineering in University is 4 times harder :P. Enjoy your time.

Guest da900

xian1243, great work!!! Thx for your job. B) I've just installed it on my Liquid. Special made a reinstall of new bin through AcerTools to prevent any bugs. So, all is working fine and faster than without your mod. But i've got endless FC of HTC Keyboard when activated HTC_IME through input method. :P Got it twice, every time the bin was reinstalled and your mod was reflashed too. Solved this problem by reflashing HTC_IME from LCR wiki page. :(... And one question: where is GScript gone after applying odex and zipalign? :(

Edited by da900

Guest liquid_it
Apps2sd should work... Havent had time to thorougly test it. Malez recovery should be able to enable it.

indeed malez recovery can move apps to sd and vice versa, but to make apps2sd work there should be:

mount ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /system/sd/ rw

in the boot.img init.rc

was this file modded? btw, thanx for your job!!! :P

Guest rafyvitto

Guys has anyone else expirienced this issue im having with the 0.0008.06 2.1 rom, heres the link to my post explaining it.

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest tanoxxx

Hi xian1243 can you put some screenshoot, because i like to see what i download and what i will to install in my liquid..sorry if that can disturbe you..

Please u can make that.. i wanna try your rom..

Thanks

Guest xian1243

Guys, I'm finishing v0.5. :P

There are a LOT of fixes and speedups (MMS, the long awaited, audio fix + bass!, fixed apps2sd, and more).

I'll keep you guys posted, expect a release by tonight.

Just a quick edit...

I'm bringing ALOT of cyanogen mod edits to this ROM (5.0.6 for Nexus One). :( Expect a lean and mean ROM. :(

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

JIT anyone? Testing ATM. :P

Coming soon to a liquid near you: Cyanogen 5.0.6-test1. No kernel yet though... we need source!!!!

Edited by xian1243

Guest endamaco

Only a question.. you said that you provide a new mms.. if I don't want to flash a new rom can i take only the mms.apk to fix the problem??

thank you very much

Edited by endamaco

Guest xian1243

If I can't get JIT working (I'm having so much fun :(), then I'll just release with complete Cyanogen apps and libs (which, work!).

:P

EDIT: Booting now... lets cross our fingers...

P.S. No need to refash bin for next update. System is automatically overwritten.

Edited by xian1243

Guest amosquito
If I can't get JIT working (I'm having so much fun :(), then I'll just release with complete Cyanogen apps and libs (which, work!).

:P

EDIT: Booting now... lets cross our fingers...

everything works fine so far but once i wanna manage my accounts (in contact or in setting), i get instant reboot

hope it will be fixed in coming version

thanks for the great work!

Guest endamaco

Sorry.. my fault.. i wanted to say rom but i wrote bin :P

anyway... if I get only the mms.apk i'll solve the problem or there are other things to do?

Guest xian1243

Testing 0.5 release...

Okay... JIT makes it crash...

Updating OP with new ROM.

Hopefully MMS is faster... :P

EDIT: Boots! Yay!

Edited by xian1243

Guest xian1243

Screenshots coming soon. I'm going to make an update.zip with a new theme, so you guys can have a choice (the desire is really bugging me, it's the status bar text... which I can't get to turn white).