[ROM] Xian v1 (LiquidE)

Guest xian1243

Guest simoneser

I took LCR's 1.7.2 Camera.apk, and gave "adb remount - adb push Camera.apk /system/app/Camera.apk" and all it's working, without FCs :(

Guest britbloke
I took LCR's 1.7.2 Camera.apk, and gave "adb remount - adb push Camera.apk /system/app/Camera.apk" and all it's working, without FCs :(
Can you upload the 1.7.2 camera.apk?

Edit: Nevermind. Grabbed it from the 1.7.2 and pushed it onto Xian 1.0. Video camera now works, and noticed that there's now a 720p option too!

Edited by britbloke

Guest britbloke
Could someone please post a mirror? RS gives me a hard time..

Thanks!!!

A mirror of the 1.0 ROM? Try Megaupload. Works the best for me.

Guest Chadski
A mirror of the 1.0 ROM? Try Megaupload. Works the best for me.

Megaupload also do not favor me. Could someone mirror to mediafire? It is more download friendly

@xian

I like your undervolting approach. What is the disadvantage of this? How much improvment? I actually plan to underclock to 500mhz just to maximize my battery..

Guest giobooo

Can anyone post original youtube app since the one included in this rom crashes (force closes) when you follow a web youtube link (links through youtube mobile website and facebook)?

Thanks

Guest britbloke
Can anyone post original youtube app since the one included in this rom crashes (force closes) when you follow a web youtube link (links through youtube mobile website and facebook)?

Thanks

Here's the YouTube apk from LCR. Should work better: http://www.mediafire.com/?zkbgiepy78juw5w

Edit: Correct link added.

Edited by britbloke

Guest boostnek9

I have to say that I love this ROM...its very quick and not loaded with bloatware!!

could anyone share the script to increase the screen sensitivity that is included in the LCR rom? I used it when I had that rom and it was perfect!

Guest xian1243

WiFi, 3G, Music all day long. I got home, twenty minutes ago, and I still have 20% battery left. I'm not using LWP for your information.

IMHO, battery is great... otherwise I'd be using another ROM... I'm an audiophile :(

I will look into it though, I'll try to improve battery life, and revert some changes back to v0.9, which seem to have affected the battery, albeit only a pinch.

Xian

Edited by xian1243

Guest Chadski
I have to say that I love this ROM...its very quick and not loaded with bloatware!!

could anyone share the script to increase the screen sensitivity that is included in the LCR rom? I used it when I had that rom and it was perfect!

If you flashed LCR before and did not format your SD after you flash xian's, the script should still be in the SD Card

Guest Rippan

Hmm, strange, Still not working for me. Btw, I'm using LCR 1.8 and not Xian 1.0 if that makes any differ.

Guest Liquidini
is that so when ure phone is idle or when ure using it??

idle of course :(

no its at 66% 6 hours after charging.

without wifi or 3g.

somethin is eating the juice!

android system 94%

cell stby 3%

phone idle 3%

voice calls 2%

Guest Rippan
they are identical to mine :-(

so now i have no idea on why on my device camera/video does work but not on your :(

Managed to solve the force close problem by push LCR 1.7.2 camera.apk and then delete to old camera.apk (shouden't the old camera.apk be replaced by the new one when i push?)

But I can't choose 720p. Only 480p and lower. When i choose it, it just changes back to 480p. And the screen doesn't goes black for a sec as it does when I change between to working resolutions. Anyone have an idea?