[ROM||LiquidE] Liberated v1.4.2 by Piter1225

Guest Piter1225

Guest Piter1225

Disappearing icons is bug of Acer Launcher, in AOSP add on is themed Launcher without that bug.

Haptic feedback in HTC IME is bug realted with this bin, I tried several versions of HTC IME.

Percent battery will be added in future.

Guest Apocangel

This SmokedGlass launcher works really well with your ROM and hasn't given me any problem since I pushed it.

It might work better than the Acer one and it will probably solve the icon problem.

post-665928-1272106819_thumb.png post-665928-1272106833_thumb.png

Launcher2.rar

Guest runner780

installed your rom and extra's, loved it. but after some customizations and a reboot i'm stuck in the acer liquid screen with the photo of the liquid. it won't boot any further... Help!!?

Guest Piter1225
installed your rom and extra's, loved it. but after some customizations and a reboot i'm stuck in the acer liquid screen with the photo of the liquid. it won't boot any further... Help!!?

I'll look at this today thanks for reporting. Try using in reco menu Other and than fix apk uid, shoud help.

Guest nilezon
happy too soon, rebooted and it was stuck again....help please, i would really like to stick to this installation...

Having the same issue. It seems to lock up on a "cold" boot (booting from power off). I got the same issue without installing the extras, so it's probably something else. Fix APK UID doesn't seem to resolve the problem :huh:

Guest runner780

nope does not seem to help, but when i boot into recovery it sais: Finding update pakage...Opening update package... E:can't open /sdcard/update.zip (no such file or directory) installation aborted.

Guest MaliciousKen

Having same problem...

Guest Alexandro666
Update is on the way, btw I flashed many updates.zip and no error for me :/

Having the same issue. After first boot it works fine. It will also reboot successfully if no apps are installed. As soon as i restore few apps through Titanium or simply install anything from market, it won't boot the next time. Just stuck at acer liquid image :huh:

Tried to reinstall 1.41 few times - happens every time. It never happenned on previous Liberated roms and it doesn' happen if using stock bin 0.10.

Guest Piter1225

Can be few reasons, I think this will be still, untill new app2sd boot.img will be released by malez (around monday)

I'm still trying to fix as many things as possible, now trying new release.

HTC IME is fixed, thanks to bais

Guest nilezon
Can be few reasons, I think this will be still, untill new app2sd boot.img will be released by malez (around monday)

I'm still trying to fix as many things as possible, now trying new release.

HTC IME is fixed, thanks to bais

I'm not "using" app2sd (I haven't prepared my SD with an EXT2 partition). Can that be the cause of this booting problem?

Could you somehow release a 1.4.1 without app2sd, if that resolves the boot problem?

Thanks!

Guest Piter1225
I'm not "using" app2sd (I haven't prepared my SD with an EXT2 partition). Can that be the cause of this booting problem?

Could you somehow release a 1.4.1 without app2sd, if that resolves the boot problem?

Thanks!

I mean noone made rooted boot.img for this leak, I'm using old one it can be reason, but shouldn't in my opinion.

I installed lots of apps, restored many things with Titanium, and Liberaed 1.4.2 seems not having this issue, upload is on the way

Guest nilezon
I mean noone made rooted boot.img for this leak, I'm using old one it can be reason, but shouldn't in my opinion.

I installed lots of apps, restored many things with Titanium, and Liberaed 1.4.2 seems not having this issue, upload is on the way

Thanks!

Guest Apocangel

ROM 1.4.1 is working like a charm for me, I did do some modifications to it with the launcher a font and some apps but nothing that should make much difference.

Cant wait to get the HTC_IME working, that is the only problem I'm having so far.