Hi Piter,

Good ROM, I would like to report a minor bug,

The 3G connection icon was incorrect,

HSUPA -> always show "G"

3G -> always show "1x".

Thanks,

boleh.

Guest simoneser

No Apps2SD also for me...after i have created an ext2 partition and moved all apps, i have boot loop..

flashed LCR's boot.img and all is working ok, but i don't like the splash screen ;)

Guest Piter1225
No Apps2SD also for me...after i have created an ext2 partition and moved all apps, i have boot loop..

flashed LCR's boot.img and all is working ok, but i don't like the splash screen ;)

You probably have not wipe ext 2 partition.

I'll soon write guide for App2SD

Guest drigerott

Piter1225 you forgot to edit boot.img......to work apps2sd need a change in boot.img...if you use boot.img from LCR 1.3 apps2sd works... give a look i already told you yesterday ;)

Edited by drigerott

Guest Piter1225
Piter1225 you forgot to edit boot.img......to work apps2sd need a change in boot.img...if you use boot.img from LCR 1.3 apps2sd works... give a look i already told you yesterday ;)

Yep, malez was so good to do that for me, since I don't use linux

I'll release bugfree version in near future

Argh, u guys are right, it does boot loop, hope it will be fixed soon

Edited by Piter1225

Guest xian1243

I don't use linux either... ;) I think it would be okay for us to include LCR's boot.img, with Malez, Maxima, and Benham's permission. I don't want to repartition my main work PC to edit a text file in the kernel... :S. Good luck Piter. Would you still want to work together on the ROM? It's so fun cooking... ;) It keeps my spirits up. Okay, my girlfriend makes me happier than my phone..., although, it is very fun.

Guest Piter1225
I don't use linux either... ;) I think it would be okay for us to include LCR's boot.img, with Malez, Maxima, and Benham's permission. I don't want to repartition my main work PC to edit a text file in the kernel... :S. Good luck Piter. Would you still want to work together on the ROM? It's so fun cooking... ;) It keeps my spirits up. Okay, my girlfriend makes me happier than my phone..., although, it is very fun.

For sure friend, I like your work, you make big progress with every release

Now I'm stuck with GMail bug and I'm waiting for working boot.img

Guest xian1243

;) I have gtalk if you want to chat about the ROM... Send me a PM with your address if you want.

I have a quick question; did you do anything special to include HTC_IME in your ROM? Everytime I put it in it FC's even after wiping.

Edited by xian1243

Guest Piter1225
;) I have gtalk if you want to chat about the ROM... Send me a PM with your address if you want.

I have a quick question; did you do anything special to include HTC_IME in your ROM? Everytime I put it in it FC's even after wiping.

Check PM

Guest malez

Piter, xian1243

here is an info that will make you happy (I hope)

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...rs-1-6-and-2-1/

Peter I had thought that you had tested your previous boot.img. As you know I was in a congress when i have packaged it and had no the time to test it.

This one is fully tested and works for apps/data/dalvik. Activation via recovery

Edited by malez

Guest vikings123

Piter,

great job and great ROM.

Just one minor issue to me. ZOOM function seems not working. And my fiend reported that he could not hear anything when making phone calls.

Guest glassman2010

Off topic, but you know that we now have virtualization that works quite well... I have a debian under Virtualbox for recompiling my belkin's firmware, and it works fine. ;)

Guest Piter1225

Ok, Liberated 1.3.1 uploaded, many fixes, overall speed is v.good IMO

I really like this one ;)

Cheers

Edited by Piter1225

Guest casper326

Hi Piter,

Thanks for your Rom.

Happy to hear that the APP2SD is working now.

but it made the Rom terrible lag...

How can I disable the APP2SD?

The icon still have problem. when the BT Handfree connected,the ipn become a battery fail icon......

Edited by casper326