Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549

Guest daskalos

Guest xbongx
after i flashing it

i miss WidgetPlus ;)

u dont need widget thats y its custom.. so it makes it simple but to think this is for advance user only..

Guest xbongx
Haven't made it yet, but you can try those made for i8000 in i8000 rom threads

i really need that community coz it uploads my photos so fast and also i can upload it multiple photo rather that uploading on facebook app it only upload 1 photo per page...

Guest michal_colin

very nice rom. a lot of free ram. all works fine and quick!! THANK YOU.

I have only one question (do not be angry if someone somewhere found solution - just send me links ;)) ) - after flashing and installing some samsung cabs... I still can not open samsung menu from middle button in front of the phone ('smile button'). How can i set this? Is it also possible to assign any function to W&L button?

thank in advance for helping me!!

Edited by michal_colin

Guest daskalos
very nice rom. a lot of free ram. all works fine and quick!! THANK YOU.

I have only one question (do not be angry if someone somewhere found solution - just send me links ;)) ) - after flashing and installing some samsung cabs... I still can not open samsung menu from middle button in front of the phone ('smile button'). How can i set this? Is it also possible to assign any function to W&L button?

thank in advance for helping me!!

Just set it in buttons settings (Samsung Settings)

Someone said it was possible to assign w/l button with aebutton plus(?)

Guest michal_colin
Just set it in buttons settings (Samsung Settings)

Someone said it was possible to assign w/l button with aebutton plus(?)

thanks a lot.

Guest Pepeto

I'm thinking about upgrading to 6.5, but I've heard some friends that battery life may be decreased, is it true?, will the battery life be shorter with your rom version vs original 6.1 one?

Thanks

Guest daskalos
I'm thinking about upgrading to 6.5, but I've heard some friends that battery life may be decreased, is it true?, will the battery life be shorter with your rom version vs original 6.1 one?

Thanks

Just the same...with normal usage battery can last up to 3 days ;)

Guest michal_colin

Since I moved to this ROM I discovered just a little problems. but all important functions seems to work OK.

Does anyone have Bubble Breaker that works with windows 6.5.5?? I found some cabs but they dont work.. There is no such problem with Solitaire...

Guest VOODOOS!L

when turning on bluetooth (discoverable or not) and then turning off the device, it will turn on again after some time (+- 10sec).

Anyone else has this problem? I can never keep the phone turned off while bluetooth is on. When turning off bluetooth the device stays turned off like it should.

anyone some solution or some idea?

thx!

(B7610, using Megalite 6.5.5. Build 23549)

Guest VOODOOS!L

nevermind, found the source of the auto turning on with bluetooth, my Salling Clicker application on my pc is contacting the device every 15sec, and this turns on the device apparently.

btw, why can't I login on this last page of this topic while it works on previous pages, because of this I can not edit my previous post.. :s

Guest Trastar

Hi,

i've this problem ... when open the battery status have this error

" The file 'setting_a' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,or one of its components cannot be found.If the problem persist, try reinstalling or restoring this file ....

I've have another problem with the lock screen , the icon lock screen not work in system ... and i can't disable the lock screen ....

Thanks a lot!

stefano

Guest daskalos
Hi,

i've this problem ... when open the battery status have this error

" The file 'setting_a' cannot be opened.Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate,or one of its components cannot be found.If the problem persist, try reinstalling or restoring this file ....

I've have another problem with the lock screen , the icon lock screen not work in system ... and i can't disable the lock screen ....

Thanks a lot!

stefano

This question has been answered several times, just back read...

Since you seem to be a new member, you must install samsung wifi and bluetooth settings or samsung settings which are in the set of samsung apps, which download link is in the first post too

What do you mean you want to disable lockscreen? It can be disabled through samsung settings

Again please back read

Edited by daskalos

Guest Trastar
This question has been answered several times, just back read...

Since you seem to be a new member, you must install samsung wifi and bluetooth settings or samsung settings which are in the set of samsung apps, which download link is in the first post too

What do you mean you want to disable lockscreen? It can be disabled through samsung settings

Again please back read

Sorry, i'have read the post but i have not fount your answer ... I have installed the samsung wifi and bluetooth but i've the sam error .. whit the battery e the wifi manager ....

Guest Trastar
Sorry, i'have read the post but i have not fount your answer ... I have installed the samsung wifi and bluetooth but i've the sam error .. whit the battery e the wifi manager ....

Whit samsung setting work fine!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefano

Guest B7610

maybe a repost but after a few minutes i turned wifi on and the phone is in standby it freezes like the "black beauty bug"

anyone have the same problem?

Guest daskalos
maybe a repost but after a few minutes i turned wifi on and the phone is in standby it freezes like the "black beauty bug"

anyone have the same problem?

not a repost, you're the first to say this...the ROM was downloaded 200 times, and you're the first one to complain...

It's maybe a third party application you install or you didn't press the lock button firmly...When wifi is on and device goes to sleep, to wake it up, you must press the lock button firmly for at least 2 secs and release and don't re-press

There is no black beauty bug in this ROM, please don't make post like this until you are really sure that it's the ROM's fault, because unknowingly, it might be something else fault...

You will just confuse people :huh:

Guest Talsi

Hi,

great ROM - running like a lighting :huh:

But I have some problems:

- I am unable to install Samsung Touch Clock because it does not have sufficient system permissions..... any workaround? I liked samsung's clock as I could create more than 3 alarms (and I do not want use 3dr party apps).

- if Advanced network functionally is enabled, my Win7 notebook does not recognize the device (not big deal but still....)

Also, I am pretty sure it was told somewhere before but I could not find it - please dont beat me, since flashing I am unable to map volume up and volume down in any app (smartgear, gamegrear, scummvm and such). How do I enable it?

Guest daskalos
Hi,

great ROM - running like a lighting :huh:

But I have some problems:

- I am unable to install Samsung Touch Clock because it does not have sufficient system permissions..... any workaround? I liked samsung's clock as I could create more than 3 alarms (and I do not want use 3dr party apps).

- if Advanced network functionally is enabled, my Win7 notebook does not recognize the device (not big deal but still....)

Also, I am pretty sure it was told somewhere before but I could not find it - please dont beat me, since flashing I am unable to map volume up and volume down in any app (smartgear, gamegrear, scummvm and such). How do I enable it?

-Maybe you are installing the wrong Samsung Touch Cab... try the one in the collection of apps in the link of the first post

-Reinstall drivers on Win7 or try to try on other OS

@daskalos

As per your suggestion I have been searching through all the application cabs of all the roms released by you, but couldn't locate the Samsung Dialer cab. Or is it present under some other alias?

Can you please reupload or point it to me?

Thanks a lot!