i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon update 24.04.10

Hello

Yes it's for i900 my friend :huh:

@ock

Wazzup boi

Did Action Screen worked 4 ya ?

Guest ebsbow
manila carbon is unable to download, pls check it! :P

Just wait a bit and try again. It works, but may say that it is not availible just now.

Be passient :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim

My dear german "cook", you did it again (as in your 6.1s). You made an AMAZING beautiful rom (G-Carbon v.2), many apps included... and running like a charm, without bugs/lags till now.

My FEW problems are these and I hope you can help me:

I said many times, I bought the SPB keyboard; it's the best full screen input method to me, with fantastic skins. But... in every COM4/5 firmwares I tried to install and use it, I'm unable to make my settings. I'm pressing the "Options" button in the "Input" screen (Settings>Personal>Input)... and the phone's "freezed" and I have to soft-reset it. (I need to set vibration to the keys and put my registration number).

Any idea HOW can I do it? With a registry edit/tweak perhaps?...

I tried to install Samsung keyboard instead, but I got an error message, it didn't finish the instalation ("Not Certificated...", something like that). Why?

Please, K. Radd, I need you help, bro..

EDIT:

It didn't (rom) found my sim to set automatically my provider's settings, but I did it manually, no problem.

I updated the weather (just fine), but the weather info under the clock in the Home page didn't change - remains "Hamburg" and with the weather/icon of the german's city. How can I fix it and upadate the Home page weather too?

Also...

I love that extra Home pannel in M2D, bellow the clock. How can I change the apps in there?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest catfishboy

NEW ROM JN Foundation Titanium

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium 24.04.10

Download

JN Titanium 23563

Hi ! Krazy,

The link is only showing this message:

"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."

I think it will keep this message till the end of the world !!! :blink: :huh: :P

So, any mirror ? :o :D

Thanks

Guest Krazy Radd

I stop uploading on Mediafire because I see now there are some german words on Titanium as u can see there is Kontakte & Festlegen.

I have accidentally cooked in german mui files 0407 for Titanium. I will reupdate my Titanium soon....sorry guys :huh:

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey bro

Mediafire is Comin :huh:

I'm really, really needs your help, dear Radd. Chech my post above (Post #269)...

Thxs.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest MimomaN

Thanks a lot my friends for the new Carbon rom , tested it and really AMAZING

no big problems so far , but i have small suggestion and bug report

first the problem , recording from radio still had some problem , i don't know why but something wrong with it

try to record from FM and then playback it , it's slow and confused , really weird try it yourself

and the suggestion about the video record

it's 3GP now , but what about some improvement ?

can you make the quality better by any way ?

do you think making it in MP4 format or improving the recording profile will improve the video recording quality ??

thanks again my friends , and waiting your rep

Mimo

Guest cenzo
I stop uploading on Mediafire because I see now there are some german words on Titanium as u can see there is Kontakte & Festlegen.

I have accidentally cooked in german mui files 0407 for Titanium. I will reupdate my Titanium soon....sorry guys :P

:blink:

Hope to test this build once fixed as m2d goes all scewy when i'm running work apps :o

Could you please advise once re-uploaded :huh:

Thanks

cenzo

Νοt really, bro. At least, in my case.

what you dont get the alignment looping or do you mean that you dont need to align?

Good Morning ya'll

Neo Titanium is on the way :huh:

Good stuff! Love NEO! Great Rom's Guys keep it up!

Guest kusikusi
My dear german "cook", you did it again (as in your 6.1s). You made an AMAZING beautiful rom (G-Carbon v.2), many apps included... and running like a charm, without bugs/lags till now.

My FEW problems are these and I hope you can help me:

I said many times, I bought the SPB keyboard; it's the best full screen input method to me, with fantastic skins. But... in every COM4/5 firmwares I tried to install and use it, I'm unable to make my settings. I'm pressing the "Options" button in the "Input" screen (Settings>Personal>Input)... and the phone's "freezed" and I have to soft-reset it. (I need to set vibration to the keys and put my registration number).

Any idea HOW can I do it? With a registry edit/tweak perhaps?...

I tried to install Samsung keyboard instead, but I got an error message, it didn't finish the instalation ("Not Certificated...", something like that). Why?

Please, K. Radd, I need you help, bro..

EDIT:

It didn't (rom) found my sim to set automatically my provider's settings, but I did it manually, no problem.

I updated the weather (just fine), but the weather info under the clock in the Home page didn't change - remains "Hamburg" and with the weather/icon of the german's city. How can I fix it and upadate the Home page weather too?

Also...

I love that extra Home pannel in M2D, bellow the clock. How can I change the apps in there?

open google maps and turn on gps.. let google find you position and close - the wether in the home screen will updated !

Guest andrew.mazlim
open google maps and turn on gps.. let google find you position and close - the wether in the home screen will updated !

Thxs, I'll try it. (Can't be done without GPS, just plugged by USB with my PC?)

Any chance to help me, fellas (or Radd) with my couple of issues, written above in Post #269?

Thxs in advance.

Edited by andrew.mazlim