i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest ebsbow
Thanks ebsbow...

All the rest seems fine to you?

Much better than the other version?

Just installed it, but all seems to be working.

My mean concern was the camera app, which is a lot faster now. Havn't bench tested recording yet, but it looks very promising. (Still mp4 with .3PG ext.)

Works so far: GSM, GPRS, HSPDA, Camera/video, GPS, Radio, ACR, BT. All these basic applications.

@Pusheka: Uploading my friend :huh:

edit:

main system files iGo. (you will need an working copy and an licence)

just put these in your main IGo folder

Don't extract the zip files.

>>Here<<

Edited by ebsbow

Guest Krazy Radd
thanks very much. But what is the diferent about this two neo roms. Is it only the theme or something else.

It's just Themes as u can see, mine is white and Jo's is black.

...to give you more choice :huh:

Guest MimomaN

Thanks a lot my lovely favorite team :huh:

please see my post and reply me if possible :P

Thanks a lot my friends for the new Carbon rom , tested it and really AMAZING

no big problems so far , but i have small suggestion and bug report

first the problem , recording from radio still had some problem , i don't know why but something wrong with it

try to record from FM and then playback it , it's slow and confused , really weird try it yourself

and the suggestion about the video record

it's 3GP now , but what about some improvement ?

can you make the quality better by any way ?

do you think making it in MP4 format or improving the recording profile will improve the video recording quality ??

thanks again my friends , and waiting your rep

Mimo

Garmin,IGO8 and TomTom does not work :huh:

IGO8 is working just fine so its something with your "sys" file :P or dont u get a satelite lock? just put baud rate to 38400 and u will be fine :blink:

Edited by fane

Guest andrew.mazlim
@qandrew.mazlim

no, it's just our modifying Honeycomb;)

Ah, I see. I saw that "new" horizontal Honeycomb in xda-developers, but you two made it FAR more good looking.

Now, dear Radd. How can I remake all my fevorite apps' icons, as glossy as yours?... I need your glossy icons' patter, to work with them and remake my apps' icons (let's say, Resco Explorer) and why not, to share them here. So, I need your icons' pattern and tell me what icon editing prog you using, bro.

Guest Krazy Radd
Ah, I see. I saw that "new" horizontal Honeycomb in xda-developers, but you two made it FAR more good looking.

Now, dear Radd. How can I remake all my fevorite apps' icons, as glossy as yours?... I need your glossy icons' patter, to work with them and remake my apps' icons (let's say, Resco Explorer) and why not, to share them here. So, I need your icons' pattern and tell me what icon editing prog you using, bro.

Well bro, we didn't make these beautiful Icons...we got it from DINIK. U can find him also at XDA...he all made it.

So credit goes to him.

Guest lsherif
Well bro, we didn't make these beautiful Icons...we got it from DINIK. U can find him also at XDA...he all made it.

So credit goes to him.

Hi Radd,

Nice 23563 M2D as usual, any plans for a WHITE M2D build , really would appreciate that.

Guest andrew.mazlim

So credit goes to him.

I have to contact with him, then. Thxs.

(Ones again, I'm "driving" a... McLaren F1 now, with your G-Carbon!!!! HEHEHEHE!... Should I guess your new posts with Titaniums, would be EVEN more faster roms???)

Guest Zsoo21

hi

Good the roms would be a question of mine, the battery only displaying for what shows something else always goes downwards automatically?

Edited by Zsoo21

Guest andrew.mazlim
same fast as Michael Schumacher LOL :huh:

Michael was A MYTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I was STRONG "follower" of the "Blond Baron"! But now, I think he shouldn't come back to F1 racing. He's quite old; he's body can't stand anymore the Gs... His experiance and mind are superb but... the body can't follow anymore, unfortunatelly.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Just wondering... All these roms are identical, with different themes? (I LOVE that round sellection button, in Spirito Maligno's M2D!)

Btw, jo-the-ripper... The link just above this post of mine, doesn't working, bro.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Krazy Radd

Ready for Titanium Sense ? :huh:

This was our first baby born ROM :P . Titanium Sense with animated FlipClock and off course not 2 forget incl. Fullscreen Weather.

in abt. 30 min.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ready for Titanium Sense ? :o

This was our first baby born ROM :D . Titanium Sense with animated FlipClock and off course not 2 forget incl. Fullscreen Weather.

in abt. 30 min.

Oh... come on!!!! You don't mean it, are you??? What's gonna be, mate?... FLASHING K.Radd's roms all over the night?! :huh: :P :blink:

What can I say, german friend? TOTALY RESPECT!

Give it to your followers!

Thxs and I'm waiting!

(Jesus! I need a couple more... i900s in my possession, to have ALL the roms from this topic! B) )

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Oh... come on!!!! You don't mean it, are you??? What's gonna be, mate?... FLASHING K.Radd's roms all over the night?! :huh: :P :blink:

What can I say, german friend? TOTALY RESPECT!

Give it to your followers!

Thxs and I'm waiting!

(Jesus! I need a couple more... i900s in my possession, to have ALL the roms from this topic! :D )

LOL im having the same thoughts but just one omnia :o

Guest Krazy Radd

Ok guys

not today, sorry.

We need to do some more on our Baby Sense. Sorry guys....but we promise it's gonna be the Ohhh Ahhh damn... :huh:

Ok see u tomorrow....

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ready for Titanium Sense ? :huh:

This was our first baby born ROM :P . Titanium Sense with animated FlipClock and off course not 2 forget incl. Fullscreen Weather.

in abt. 30 min.

I'm still here!!! Hehehe... When you'll upload it, bro?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ok guys

not today, sorry.

We need to do some more on our Baby Sense. Sorry guys....but we promise it's gonna be the Ohhh Ahhh damn... :P

Ok see u tomorrow....

Nah!!!! I didn't sleep yet for waiting that, K.Radd!!! :huh:

Take your time, "Obi-one"!... We want AS BEST/STABLE AS you can make it, so... we have patience!

Take a nap, rest, and we'll be back here tomorrow, don't worry! :blink:

Cheers.

Guest TFreire

Hi guys...

I flashed my Omnia with the last version of Spirito Maligno and since that i'm having some troubles with active sync...

I couldn't get my phone book back from my pc.

It is saying that Exchange ActiveSync has encountered an error...

Could anyone help me? Thanks

Guest catfishboy

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Neo Titanium Le Blanc 25.04.10

Download

JN Foundation Neo Titanium Le Blanc

Have Fun BrothaS

Jo's ROM is coming up next

jo & Krazy,

The download link is always: "This service is "temporarily" not available from your service area."

Unfortunately, it's not "temporarily"!!

Actually Megaupload is not available in some area, especially like mine.

I can't get you guy's new Rom - it really hurt !! :o :D B)

So, please - a mirror !! B) :D :(

Anyway, thanks for your great effort !!! :huh: :P :blink:

Edited by catfishboy

Guest chaninc
Hi KR, thankĀ“s for a fantastic ROM (23563 titanium). Runns like a F1 car (hehehe) and beautiful like a umbrella woman.

Never mind the german (Kontakte and Festle..) i allways edit the reg to swedish.

edit: oh bye the way do u have a tip for howe to install extra lang files for the keyboard (seemes that there is only english now)?

Pls share the steps to change the soft key names from German (Kontakte and Festle..) to Eng.