i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest cenzo
Pls share the steps to change the soft key names from German (Kontakte and Festle..) to Eng.

Please do share. I have been waiting for an updated version :P

Krazy Radd, any chance for an update please. :huh:

Guest glico
jo & Krazy,

Your download link is : "This service is "temporarily" not available from your service area."

It's not "temporarily"!!

Actually Megaupload is not available in some area, especially mine.

I can't get you guy's new Rom - it really hurt !! :o :D B)

So, pleasssssse - a mirror !! B) :D :(

Thanks for your great effort !!! :huh: :P :blink:

same here........ My area is not available too..... please someone can upload the ROM to a mirror ~ Thanks

Guest mobilefox

Jo-Norrin

Thanks for your wonderful rom's.

Always use to visit your German forum and admire your German roms.

Lucky that they are now available for us in English.

Thanks.

Guest ollnie
Pls share the steps to change the soft key names from German (Kontakte and Festle..) to Eng.

Please do share. I have been waiting for an updated version :P

Krazy Radd, any chance for an update please. :huh:

Hi all. First u need a reg editor like PHM RegEdit then like this: go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome. There u find a row named SK1TEXT that says Kontakte, just rename it to your lang.

Then fore the right key go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/CClock and edit SK2TEXT to your lang.

Reload titanium by going to (start/settings/home/items/windows default) and uncheck/check.

post-51234-1272266568_thumb.png

Edited by ollnie

Guest cenzo

Thanks for the tip Ollnie.

Now tring to run Garmin gps and not able, phone keeps freezing:(

Any one else having this issue

Just tried neo and also same issue with Garmin freezing.

Edited by cenzo

Guest mbig22

hi masters

anyone can give a mediafire link for i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10 ?

i can't donwload with megaupload

i use md2 g carbon since saturday and it's so cool but i really want spirito maligno

thanks in advance

best regards

BIG

Hey jus wanna say thank you so much for these amazing roms.

Btw for those having GPS prob u might wanna check out the 1st few post to install a cab which changes the values of some GPS tingy.

Is it normal for M2D to have some delay after unlocking, due to the fact that the clock has to rotate to the actual time?

Thank you JN foundation!

Guest andrew.mazlim
hefs are you planning any SPB Shell releases with ENG language?

Trial version off course!

Sorry for Double!

Why you need a "build-in" SPB rom, bro? It's a matter of 30'' to install the SPB Shell, about 1' to install the Italians' skins, and about 3-5' to choose a skin and "play" with it!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Is it normal for M2D to have some delay after unlocking, due to the fact that the clock has to rotate to the actual time?

It's not about the clock (the delay) - the clock needs a couple of seconds only.

Remember in other M2D's roms?

When you entering (after the PIN code) in the Home page, there was a message on top "TouchFLO loading..." (or something) and you was waiting the same seconds, the M2D to run. So, I guess, the "shefs" choose to be a delay BEFORE you enter in M2D's Home page (in PIN screen, instead), without watching any BLANK/EMPTY screens and "loading messages"; which is reasonable and fine by me. (You don't need to... tap on top, to run the TouchFLO. Everything's running automatically).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest cenzo
Btw for those having GPS prob u might wanna check out the 1st few post to install a cab which changes the values of some GPS tingy.

Thank you JN foundation!

thax bro found it on 1st post :huh:

will now re flash tomorrow.

Guest andrew.mazlim

I tried to change the carbon wallpaper; I did it (naturally), but I saw the taskbars ALSO having "carbon" texturing. HOW can I have my taskbars BLACK TRANSPARENT?

Guest ebsbow
I tried to change the carbon wallpaper; I did it (naturally), but I saw the taskbars ALSO having "carbon" texturing. HOW can I have my taskbars BLACK TRANSPARENT?

Think you need an WM theme for that. Something like Livven's theme or the likes.

@ock

Wazzup boi

Did Action Screen worked 4 ya ?

Yes it did, tweaked a few things and planning to cook it in my Titanium roms.

Thanks for your help!

Guest corpisa

Please some mirrors when you get a chance (megaupload: download limit exceeded, file not available) !!! I want to get my hand on Diablo :huh:

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Druia_Kike
Ok guys

not today, sorry.

We need to do some more on our Baby Sense. Sorry guys....but we promise it's gonna be the Ohhh Ahhh damn... :huh:

Ok see u tomorrow....

I was going to flash your neotitanium rom, but now i'll wait until you upload this one, thank you for all your work!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Think you need an WM theme for that. Something like Livven's theme or the likes.

Thxs, I'll check it.

Btw... K.Radd, when I'm pressing the second left button in the Today Launcher pannel (the torch), the flash is on (of course)..., but HOW can I CLOSE the "torch"/flash??? I didn't figure out yet.