i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Araya84

Hi, this time with the m2d carbon rom I didn't got the problems I had before with the first roms ombra and spirito, it seems that you fixed all the bugs, very good job :huh:

I have only two little problems: 1. I've installed mtoolbox, but when I start the application it doesn't work. 2. there's still the problem when I open the sms page to write a message the keyboard selection switch at the bottom doesn't appear until you open the menu options.

By the way thank you, this rom is fantastic and fast, great job.

Guest Ricardo Silva

Hi

I've download twice (link on the first page) the file "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM6.5.X 23563 JN Foundation Neo Titanium Le Diable 250410US" but when I double click, the file crash.

If I rename the file (with "2") I'm able to run it, but after soft reset the PDA is not found and I can't install de ROM (I've the Samsung driver's installed.

Anyone with the same problem?

Edited by Ricardo Silva

Guest Adnanrac

Hi, Congratulations on cooking such a great rom, very impressive work :huh: I am on "M2D V2 G-Carbon Com5 build 23563" & everything seems to be working fine till now. I have a few questions:

1. Why the video is recorded in 3GP format? Can it be recorded in MP4?

2. I am having trouble figuring out the AudioGainControl, its not that user friendly as you might have noticed. I am trying to increase the volume of Handset during calls. (Reference: in SoundTester.exe it is done via Menu > Talking > Handset -> RX(16) (default -3)). How can i do it in AudioGainControl?

Hi, Congratulations on cooking such a great rom, very impressive work :P I am on "M2D V2 G-Carbon Com5 build 23563" & everything seems to be working fine till now. I have a few questions:

1. Why the video is recorded in 3GP format? Can it be recorded in MP4?

2. I am having trouble figuring out the AudioGainControl, its not that user friendly as you might have noticed. I am trying to increase the volume of Handset during calls. (Reference: in SoundTester.exe it is done via Menu > Talking > Handset -> RX(16) (default -3)). How can i do it in AudioGainControl?

U have to choose in audio gain control bellow list of table talking,then talking handset option 1,then common part and finally speaker volume.Adjust to the levels u want both channels and in menu hit save :huh:

Edited by fane

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ready for Titanium Sense ? :huh:

This was our first baby born ROM :P . Titanium Sense with animated FlipClock and off course not 2 forget incl. Fullscreen Weather.

in abt. 30 min.

Αre you working on it, "Obi-one" (K.Radd)?

Are we'll see it posted today, the day after...?

Cheers.

Guest Krazy Radd
Αre you working on it, "Obi-one" (K.Radd)?

Are we'll see it posted today, the day after...?

Cheers.

Yes

I'm just working on it....some lil translaations I need to do.

Glad to hear that u all like the foundation rom's :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Obi One Radd :huh: ?

I am beginning to love that name :P

HAHAHAHA! Do you remember a scene in "Cocktail" movie (T.Cruise)?

Cruise was calling his mate (the older friend of him, the expert bartender)... "Obi-one"! HAHAHA

You may create a... Star Wars theme for a next release, though!

Or... you need to put somewhere a... lightsaber! LOL!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yes

What's NOT to like, bro?

You people, are the BEST "cookers" (for me) right now!

Well, you used to be one of the greatest "chefs", so... I'm not so much surprised for your success! LOL!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Adnanrac
U have to choose in audio gain control bellow list of table talking,then talking handset option 1,then common part and finally speaker volume.Adjust to the levels u want both channels and in menu hit save :huh:

Thanks for the reply. I did that - Left/Right speakers were set to -3 and I changed them to max higher value i.e 0. But its still not loud enough :P (I mean not as loud as compared to SoundTester.exe). Is there anything else (besides Speaker Volume) that I need to set?

Edited by Adnanrac

Guest dimera

Can someone advise what's the free RAM after fresh start and how is the memory usage after some hours of work with the ROMs?

Edited by dimera

Guest andrew.mazlim
Can someone advise what's the free RAM after fresh start and how is the memory usage after some hours of work with the ROMs?

Αfter some days and plenty apps installed (over a "FULL" rom already - GCarbon v2 M2Dv2!)... I have 58% free! Like it?! Lol!

Guest Talishte
Yes

Le Diablo is the best looking rom I´ve seen in a long time but something is wrong with megaupload, please someone when you get a chance put a mirror.

thanks..

Guest andrew.mazlim
Le Diablo is the best looking rom I´ve seen in a long time but something is wrong with megaupload, please someone when you get a chance put a mirror.

thanks..

Τhere's lot of traffic, mate. Re-try. I did it and I got it (I've download every single one rom from this topic, LOL!)...

Guest catfishboy
Τhere's lot of traffic, mate. Re-try. I did it and I got it (I've download every single one rom from this topic, LOL!)...

I've mention before, it's not despite of busy traffic but in some area- megaupload is not available. :P :huh:

Edited by catfishboy

Guest Talishte

WTF with megaupload, just plug phone with internet sharing and it let me download the file just fine (185kb/sec not bad :P ) fully charging now, saying my prayers and ready for this Diablo :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
WTF with megaupload, just plug phone with internet sharing and it let me download the file just fine (185kb/sec not bad B) ) fully charging now, saying my prayers and ready for this Diablo :huh:

:P :blink: :o :D B)

Guest Alien-Tech
Why you need a "build-in" SPB rom, bro? It's a matter of 30'' to install the SPB Shell, about 1' to install the Italians' skins, and about 3-5' to choose a skin and "play" with it!

Actually I don't really need it, but there are German Roms from JN with SPB included on their home page. I didn't find any screen-shots of those, but from what I see those two (Radd and Jo) are capable of doing in customization of the M2D, I thought they would transfer some magic to SPB shell also. I don't really like those Italian skins, my favorite is Naong sense self customized.

Anyway I tried JN Titanium, but those icons just doesn't work for me after applying the SPB Shell. And shamefully I can't get use to anything else, not Titanium, not NEO and M2D or upgrades of it. It just isn't that functional, though those roms look absolutely Fantastic.

Guest Talishte

WOW....

best looking neo ever !!!!

the option to disable full screen weather is just marvelous :huh: extremely well thought 100 point up for this rom !!! (soft resetting twice brought full screen weather again :P )

have not try garmin xt yet, already dl the default settings will see how that goes..

GPRS connections and wifi working great, really love the S2P neo plugin and JN chome editor also is great and a must with this build.

One question, is there any way to link the IE plugin to opera, it´s beautifully done but I just can live with IE for me is crap so maybe with a reg tweak or something I will appreciate any suggestion about that.

I hope I don´t find that S2U2 bug reported by some in earlier builds...

regards,

Edited by Talishte

Guest andrew.mazlim
WOW....

best looking neo ever !!!!

the option to disable full screen weather is just marvelous :huh: extremely well thought 100 point up for this rom !!!

have not try garmin xt yet, already dl the default settings will see how that goes..

GPRS connections and wifi working great, really love the S2P neo plugin and JN chome editor also is great and a must with this build.

One question, is there any way to link the IE plugin to opera, it´s beautifully done but I just can live with IE for me is crap so maybe with a reg tweak or something I will appreciate any suggestion about that.

I hope I don´t find that S2U2 bug reported by some in earlier builds...

regards,

I'm using S2U2 for months. This new one, I think's quite good without problems.

Guest Talishte
I'm using S2U2 for months. This new one, I think's quite good without problems.

thanks, I meant the problem with the build itself with s2u2 not the application, reading the thread some reported a bug when locking the phone from the lock icon in start/programs menu.

but everything is working great so far....