i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest dimera
Αfter some days and plenty apps installed (over a "FULL" rom already - GCarbon v2 M2Dv2!)... I have 58% free! Like it?! Lol!

You mean that after some days of usage your phone is with around 40% of used RAM? Hmm....

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ok guys I think I'm ready now

Just one more flash....

We're waiting, "Obi-one"!

Btw... good luck tonight germans, to qualify in the CL final.

(Radd, I think we'll "meet" each other, in UEFA final in your home city!)

Guest Fabianus

This is really the best ROM so far (1 year of flashing). When I connect my bluetooth headphones, S2U2 starts automagically, that's really an addition to my mobile. Thanks a lot, Radd!

By the way: can I use any 'third party' Titanium skin?

Guest andrew.mazlim
This is really the best ROM so far (1 year of flashing). When I connect my bluetooth headphones, S2U2 starts automagically, that's really an addition to my mobile. Thanks a lot, Radd!

By the way: can I use any 'third party' Titanium skin?

Υοu mean if you have permission to do it? Or if you (generally) can? Of course you do.

Guest dimera
Ιndeed! The rest is free!

Hmm, just flashed for test and fun neo titanium rom and the used ram after fresh start was 45%. Just wondering how your manila rom is using 40% ram even after some days of usage...You are misleading people Andrew...

Enough said.

To the cookers - congrats guys, really great roms and visuals.

Guest X-pro

any chance for a version with a phonepad :huh: Could install it my self but when it's cooked in it seems faster :blink:

@ Radd Come to think about it you did a very very nice keyboard skin for shokka is it possible that you still have that as a cab :P If you do just a second Q, does xt9 still work with your skin

post-504427-1272399102_thumb.png

Edited by X-pro

Guest Snakez666

Damm i just flashed with your Manila2D V2 G-Carbon rom. It looks and works very good. And now i have to flash it again :P This new one looks absolutely awsome too !!!! Keep flashing it over and over again. :blink:

Keep up the good work :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hmm, just flashed for test and fun neo titanium rom and the used ram after fresh start was 45%. Just wondering how your manila rom is using 40% ram even after some days of usage...You are misleading people Andrew...

Enough said.

To the cookers - congrats guys, really great roms and visuals.

So... Do I have to CHANGE my system and use MORE ram, for you to be happy????

Do I have to post some print screens WITH the apss I have in My Storage and another print screen with the usage ram I have RIGHT now?

Jesus!

Believe whatever you like, friend... CHECK YOUR SYSTEM and what you're installing, instead of accusing me.

THIS topic's roms, are running like FORMULA 1 cars! If your phone is running like... Punto, that's not my fault, isn't it?

(Also, CHECK my signature what rom I'm using. If you read correctly, we DON'T using the same rom. Flash mine, play with it and re-write your comments. Besides, if you ask 100 people with Omnia, they'll give you 100 different opinions for it...)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
any chance for a version with a phonepad :huh: Could install it my self but when it's cooked in it seems faster :blink:

@ Radd Come to think about it you did a very very nice keyboard skin for shokka is it possible that you still have that as a cab :P If you do just a second Q, does xt9 still work with your skin

That skin is for LG keyboard? I don't think is for Samsung default, right?

Guest Talishte
why didn't you cook in s2u2 in the sense? would have been nice ...

judging by the screen shots from first post S2U2 is present on that version, why do you say is not? on the other hand I´m using Diablo version so I cannot be 100% sure.. :huh:

Edited by Talishte

Guest ollnie
So... Do I have to CHANGE my system and use MORE ram, for you to be happy????

Do I have to post some print screens WITH the apss I have in My Storage and another print screen with the usage ram I have RIGHT now?

Jesus!

Believe whatever you like, friend... CHECK YOUR SYSTEM and what you're installing, instead of accusing me.

THIS topic's roms, are running like FORMULA 1 cars! If your phone is running like... Punto, that's not my fault, isn't it?

(Also, CHECK my signature what rom I'm using. If you read correctly, we DON'T using the same rom. Flash mine, play with it and re-write your comments. Besides, if you ask 100 people with Omnia, they'll give you 100 different opinions for it...)

Woa! slow down a bit. I´m running jo´s Neotitanium and it also runns like a F1 car BUT i have only 37% LEFT with just mem maid as xtra install, and i have flashed sooo may diferent rom´s and NEVER seen memfigurs like your´s.

Made me kind o suspicius too.

Guest Talishte
Oh in my eyes it lookes like the standart winmob lockscreen doesn't it?

no way omnialove, that 'sS2U2 i even think standard lock has been remove but what is it with all the questions, are you flashing or no? :huh: c'mom pick your favorite, charge that thing and flash away :P

Edited by Talishte

Guest Talishte

I really don´t care much for free RAM, in fact I just look at it because you guys made do it with that little argument. over 10 programs installed already but just flash the rom a few hours ago so not sure (don´t care really) how much it will be left by the end of the day... just enjoy the new builds and forget about minor details!!

by the way how do i set up streaming player, is it supposed to work with what browser on which site?

by the images you will know which build I´m using :huh:

post-606797-1272408537_thumb.png

post-606797-1272408544_thumb.png

post-606797-1272408552_thumb.png