i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest ollnie
I really don´t care much for free RAM, in fact I just look at it because you guys made do it with that little argument. over 10 programs installed already but just flash the rom a few hours ago so not sure (don´t care really) how much it will be left by the end of the day... just enjoy the new builds and forget about minor details!!

+1, i´m defenetly staying with these guys ROM´s

Thank´s a million Jo and Krazy Radd aka The Foudation

Edited by ollnie

Guest andrew.mazlim

Right now I'm righting to you, after 2 full days common use (with full charge battery), I have the follow:

1. Battery: 67%

2. RAM free: 55%

Happy? If I don't borring myself, I'll post a couple of images; if I don't and you don't believe me..., I don't really care, bro.

Guest X-pro
That skin is for LG keyboard? I don't think is for Samsung default, right?

Radd made a keyboard skin for the default samsung keyboard and I was hoping he had that still :huh:

Guest dimera
Right now I'm righting to you, after 2 full days common use (with full charge battery), I have the follow:

1. Battery: 67%

2. RAM free: 55%

Happy? If I don't borring myself, I'll post a couple of images; if I don't and you don't believe me..., I don't really care, bro.

Lupus,

Why are you misleading people and make this thread a mess. I flashed manila carbon rom too. The used memory after flash and hard reset was around 50-51%.

I think that these are unique ROMs. A big thank you for the chefs.

But users have to keep their thread nice and informative.

I am off from this dispute.

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

Hi & thanks to JN Founfation!

I found some bugs in Manila2D V2 G-Carbon ROM (April 24 update). Some dialogs are still in German.

See the first screenshot in Corspisa's post (#87), there is "W-LAN Netzwerke" and softbuttons named "Zuruck" and "Erweitert", and in new version it's still the same.

There also an item "Messaging: Neue MMS" in Settings -> Sounds & Notifications.

I'll be waiting for the next update with theese bugs fixed. :-)

Thanks for the great work! It's very stylish!

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest andrew.mazlim
Lupus,

Why are you misleading people and make this thread a mess. I flashed manila carbon rom too. The used memory after flash and hard reset was around 50-51%.

I think that these are unique ROMs. A big thank you for the chefs.

But users have to keep their thread nice and informative.

I am off from this dispute.

I never used a nickname "lupus", bro. Generally, I'm using my REAL name, Andrew Mazlim (Hatton). I've read in some other topics, similar post like your - taking me as another user.

Well, I wish I knew that fellow; someone who influenced yourselves so much, that you seeing him everywhere...

(Another user told me, he "write" similar with me? Really? Does he... WALKS similar with me? Must be my... twin brother!)

Get real, bro! You start loosing yourself...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest ~OmniaLove~

Carbon ROM is really great Krazy Radd! A friend of mine send it to me and I got it workin on my omnia for 3 days now and couldn't find any problems that are constraining my way of using the phone :huh: The visuals are marvellous too!

By the Way, are you planning on a standart winmob Rom for us which includes TouchWiz and all that kind of stuff? In English for sure :P would be very cool!

Edited by ~OmniaLove~

Guest andrew.mazlim

Now, after 4-5 more apps installed, I have 48% left RAM; battery, after 3 days (almost) is about 63% - not bad at all.

No problem, no crashes, nothing.

Again, AMAZING work, K.Radd!

Guest andrew.mazlim
This ROM is very perfect so cool i'm very proud now with my omnia cuz this ROM

thanx chef YOU ARE THE MASTER

and i have one request is there any way to make the storage 160 mega byte like some ROM i see it before it will be the MASTER ROM IN THE WORLD FOR OMNIA thanx again my favorite chef

Really, you can't do it (make the storage 160MBs) in this rom. How is this possible, bro? K.Radd installed quite many apps in the rom. If you want more capacity, you need LESS apps pre-installed. So? This is not possible (to change/remove apps from a "cooked" rom - or an original, too).

Why you need 160MBs, in the first place? Even 80MBs, are huge storage's capacity, believe me.

Guest Krazy Radd
This ROM is very perfect so cool i'm very proud now with my omnia cuz this ROM

thanx chef YOU ARE THE MASTER

and i have one request is there any way to make the storage 160 mega byte like some ROM i see it before it will be the MASTER ROM IN THE WORLD FOR OMNIA thanx again my favorite chef

Thanks mate

Everything is possible my friend...I can make a 6.5 ROM with 170 free storage MB's but without Third Party Apps, Omnial Lite Apps & off course Titan Sense.

As andrew.mazlim already said, It is not possiple to have that huge space with Titanium Sense.

@Dmitri Kiselev

See the first screenshot in Corspisa's post (#87), there is "W-LAN Netzwerke" and softbuttons named "Zuruck" and "Erweitert", and in new version it's still the same.

There also an item "Messaging: Neue MMS" in Settings -> Sounds & Notifications.

I will check it out...thought we fixed it all. But first I will take a short break. We will fix this in new coming builds.

@X-pro

Radd made a keyboard skin for the default samsung keyboard and I was hoping he had that still smile.gif

Not sure if we are going back to Samsung Keyboard. Coz we don't like.

But alternative, we can cook in Omnia Lite Keyboard.

@screamingnote_rg

hi to all.. rom fans.. this is working with i900!! great rom... good function. great job for the chef..

I say it for the last time...YES U CAN. It just only for i900.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest ebsbow

"Now, after 4-5 more apps installed, I have 48% left RAM; battery, after 3 days (almost) is about 63% - not bad at all.

No problem, no crashes, nothing.

Again, AMAZING work, K.Radd!"

Dude, you must be an magician. 'After three day's 63% left'... you must be joking or doing nothing with your device.

Guest Talishte
Dude, you must be an magician. 'After three day's 63% left'... you must be joking or doing nothing with your device.

who cares about memory figures from someone else, does you phone lags or something? you are not able to run several apps at the same time or something? if this is not your case stop worrying and if it is... well flash and ultralite and be happy with all your free (useless info) memory :huh:

Guest ebsbow
who cares about memory figures from someone else, does you phone lags or something? you are not able to run several apps at the same time or something? if this is not your case stop worrying and if it is... well flash and ultralite and be happy with all your free (useless info) memory :huh:

Dude, are you an newbie? Ofcource memory counts. Yes my device lags at times. Yes I can run multiple apps.

And what are you wining about. A was talking about the battery figures. Not working memory.

And for the record, I have to close the UI to run an HD game.

Read, think and shut... :P

Guest alexrusu1982

hy all, i`m tried all rom`s, great work.

i have a problem with i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10 not by abble to set weather on my phone, i`m from romenia, piatra neamt i can not figure out what in my local code or zip code can some wane help my?

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23549 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10US worcks fine but is a litle bit slower on my phone.calls started later I do not see who is calling even if is in agenda.

sorry for my english.

please help my.

Guest andrew.mazlim

i have a problem with i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10 not by abble to set weather on my phone, i`m from romenia, piatra neamt i can not figure out what in my local code or zip code can some wane help my?

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23549 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10US worcks fine but is a litle bit slower on my phone.calls started later I do not see who is calling even if is in agenda.

sorry for my english.

please help my.

Ιt's simple. You entering in AccuWeather webpage, you entering your country/city and when you find it, check the adress above and COPY the last code; for example, mine is: EUR|UK|UK241|LONDON

(Remember, this is MY zip-code. It's an example, what you should copy-paste.)

You copying that into the M2D weather zip-code's box. You pressing update... you're done.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Simply... I'm using it AS PHONE, not as... music player,... video player,... web browser,... etc.

I own plenty gadgets for these, I don't using my phone for them.

I hope I answer your question.

Guest arjennettenbreijers

hi, i have tried i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

but it keeps rebouting on and on.

It's been restarting about 15 times so al wil be flashing to another rom.

Can someone help mee with this problem.

Or tel me what i am doing wrong.

I heave tried over 20 roms so far, it's the first time i have encounterd problems.

Greeting Arjen

Guest ebsbow
Simply... I'm using it AS PHONE, not as... music player,... video player,... web browser,... etc.

I own plenty gadgets for these, I don't using my phone for them.

I hope I answer your question.

Yes, it does my friend.

Guest Krazy Radd

Accuweather baby...the answer is Accuweather :huh:

Please click here

1. On "Your Local Forecast" type ur city location and click "GO"

Example: Berlin

Now u will see a list...

Example:

# Berlin, Germany (Berlin)

# Berlin, Bolivia (Pando)

# Berlin, Bolivia (Oruro)

# Berlin, Colombia (Valle Del Cauca)

# Berlin, Colombia (Tolima)

# Berlin, Colombia (Sucre)

# Berlin, Colombia (Santander)

# Berlin, Colombia (Huila)

# Berlin, Colombia (Guaviare)

# Berlin, Colombia (Vaupes)

# Berlin, Colombia (Cundinamarca)

...u must choose ur right loacation, in my case it is Berlin, Germany (Berlin)

Now you look up the address line (Web Url)

Example:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|DE|GM003|BERLIN

As u can see on the right...it is showing the location code: EUR|DE|GM003|BERLIN

Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.

Go to the Weather Tab and click on Menu below.

Type ur loacation code in "Zip or Location Code:"

Now go to Save/Exit and choose "Exit and run Current Update" or "Exit and run full Update".

That's it brotha :P

post-570579-1272479847_thumb.jpg

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Talishte
Dude, are you an newbie? Ofcource memory counts. Yes my device lags at times. Yes I can run multiple apps.

And what are you wining about. A was talking about the battery figures. Not working memory.

And for the record, I have to close the UI to run an HD game.

Read, think and shut... :huh:

on second thought not worth it but don´t tell me to shut again or I will answer you accordingly.

enjoy this great roms everyone :P including you ebsbow.

Edited by Talishte

Guest Krazy Radd
hi, i have tried i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

but it keeps rebouting on and on.

Greeting Arjen

Flash the ROM again and please just leave it for 5 min.

Device will only restart twice. If u see the message..."Installation complete. Omnia is ready to start. Have Fun & enjoy" then ur phone is ready to use.