i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest X-pro
Thanks mate

Everything is possible my friend...I can make a 6.5 ROM with 170 free storage MB's but without Third Party Apps, Omnial Lite Apps & off course Titan Sense.

As andrew.mazlim already said, It is not possiple to have that huge space with Titanium Sense.

@Dmitri Kiselev

I will check it out...thought we fixed it all. But first I will take a short break. We will fix this in new coming builds.

@X-pro

Not sure if we are going back to Samsung Keyboard. Coz we don't like.

But alternative, we can cook in Omnia Lite Keyboard.

@screamingnote_rg

I say it for the last time...YES U CAN. It just only for i900.

No so much samsung keyboard I like I just need a phonepad :huh: I never quite got the hang off turning the phone to write especially with manilla and my fingers simply can't get used to those small keys :blink: But anyways looks to be some very nice graphics work to did on those rom's radd, happy to see you back doing those graphics :P

Edited by X-pro

Guest leroyjacobs
Chefs are you planning any SPB Shell releases with ENG language?

+1, I think you guys could do something amazing with SPB Shell judging by what you have achieved already, every respect for the work you have put into the roms so far, very impressive :huh:

Guest Krazy Radd
No so much samsung keyboard I like I just need a phonepad :huh:

The LG keyboard also has the Phonepad

post-570579-1272483731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
+1, I think you guys could do something amazing with SPB Shell judging by what you have achieved already, every respect for the work you have put into the roms so far, very impressive :huh:

SPB Shell is not our favour, u know...we don't think that we are making something special with SPB.

Guest ebsbow
on second thought not worth it but don´t tell me to shut again or I will answer you accordingly.

enjoy this great roms everyone :huh: including you ebsbow.

Don't sweat it soldier, we are all friends here.

Guest andrew.mazlim
The LG keyboard also has the Phonepad

post-570579-1272483731_thumb.jpg

Well... THAT I didn't check it! I didn't though, LG input is actually... alike the default Samsung! :huh:

(And a friend of mine wants to port the G-Carbon, but he didn't because... "there's no keypad"! Hahaha... I have to tell him, now.)

Guest hasmett

I like very much sense rosso. but I don't understand audiogain control settings. Onmia's classic audio settings was changed and so I cant any audio settings. please help me thanks for yours help and sorry for my english :huh:

Guest ollnie

Hi Krazy Radd. Ok, this may sound a bit weird but i have tried both the Neo titanium and sense rosso and i liked them both, BUT, the perfect rom (visually) for me would be sense rosso with the normal Neo clock. Sort of semi sense!?

The thing is that i like the panels in sense rosso but i don´t like the Heroclock hoovering over the fullscreen weather.

Best place for the clock (in my eyes) is the standard way, in the middle.

Hope this is possible for u to fix or guide me howto. I´ve tryed googleing for the standad neo clock but no success.

Olle

Edited by ollnie

Guest Krazy Radd

@ollnie

If u don't like the Sense clock then just deactivate it;). Sorry m8, Titanium Sense was our first JN Foundation ROM, we won't replace Sense Cock with the Standard.

Edit:

Check out the CPR Files...u can edit it.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Talishte

I got a thicker scroll bar all of the sudden :blink: on emails, and also S2U2 clock change itself from D to H clock (or the other way around) really beautiful clock skin too but it change itself and also after moving to tools folder a couple .ink files in start/programs (psShutXP and Display Switch) they reappear again with ugly default icon back in start/programs list :huh: nothing big as I just erased them and that was it but i thought is was strange.... I think I need to exorcise this Diablo before he gets me :P

post-606797-1272490483_thumb.png

Edited by Talishte

Guest ollnie
@ollnie

If u don't like the Sense clock then just deactivate it;). Sorry m8, Titanium Sense was our first JN Foundation ROM, we won't replace Sense Cock with the Standard.

Edit:

Check out the CPR Files...u can edit it.

Than´s for the quick answer, i have deactivated it but then another panel hoovers over the fullscreen weather :huh:

I suspect that is the behavior of the theme so i have removed fullscreen weather instead.

Looks great (in my eyes)

Otherwise everything else is just perfect, thank u for the fantastic rom´s:)

Edited by ollnie

Guest Krazy Radd

@Talishte

S2U2 doesn't change itself the clock Theme, that was u :huh: because u tap on it.

If u tab on the clock it will change the skin. It is because both folders D & H are enabled. Go to S2U2settings to disable one of the folders.

And when u move psShutXP and Display Switch lnk's to Tools Folder the icons are displayed as standard

That is because we didn't create the glass icons "psShutXP and Display Switch" for the Tools Folder.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd

@ollnie

I forgot to mention that we have removed cClock...that's why u don't have the standard clock

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest ollnie
@ollnie

I forgot to mention that we have removed cClock...

Yes i noticed that so i serached for it on google but could not find it :huh:

Have to live without a clock on the mainscreen (witch is rather clean btw)

Guest andrew.mazlim

"Obi-one" (K.Radd), is it possible to share me (if you have) a pair of black transparent taskbars? I want to replace the "carbon" taskbars with transparency, not with a solid texture (like you did).

Also, how can I change the "carbon" texture in this LaunchTP pannel? I want it also black transparent...

Finaly, two questions:

1) When I'm pressing Torch (second app from left, on LaunchTP pannel)... should I have to wait till turned off or am I have to do it myself (how)?

2) Generally, in M2Ds roms, there isn't any "X" icon top right (HTC Task Manager), when you press to close an app, to stop it aswell. In M2Ds, you have to manually use the Task Manager... BUT, in your G-Carbon, when I'm clossing the apps, I'm checking the Sense program (to close any app's running) and nothing is running in the background. So, you did it? You placed the lower right "X" to closing the apps and stopping them running in the background? I'm just wondering...

Guest Dmitri Kiselev
When I'm pressing Torch (second app from left, on LaunchTP pannel)... should I have to wait till turned off or am I have to do it myself (how)?

2 Andrew: Just long-press the Menu Key, and the Torch will toggle on/off. You can also tap on Torch's icon again but it rarely works...

2 Krazy Radd: How to turn off the screen by the Power key when Omnia is in Mass Storage USB connection mode?

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest alexrusu1982

i fix my problem with weather.thank`s to andrew.mazlim, but i can`t make the weather to appear in full screen.

i make all setings by going to tools-fullscreen weather-activate and nothing hapens even after a soft reset.

im using i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

Guest kudos-c

Updater V.1.6.6 in this rom have 2 checkbox

What is meaning "download content files"?

Thank you

post-589454-1253508898_thumb.jpg

Edited by kudos-c

Guest X-pro

Is there only english xt9 in v2 carbon ?? or did I do something wrong ? If I didn't do you have a cab for other language ?? Need a danish xt9 and I will say PLEASE :blink:

Tried to install another keyboard but that was a no go :huh:

Edit: do not bother I went back to shokka's 6.1 rom, simply need the speed while opening or returning a sms. Still very very nice graphics you pulled off :P

Edited by X-pro

Guest Talishte
Hi Sb. I have tryed that one before and it is ok but what i am trying to have is just a thin small clock (like the normal one). Since i already have the time on S2U2 it makes no sense (for me) to have it again on the main screen.

ollnie why not take the clock panel away with JN cHome editor for a while to see if you like it, if you don´t like the clock skin is ok because once you set up your alarms you don´t need it any more really and we always have a clock on top bar anyway, I think I´m doing it for a while not because I don´t like it but to save some scrolling movements (I´m using Le Diable)

Finding out there is no need to soft reset to get full screen weather again, just update weather again and it´s there, I love that option to turn on and off is just f perfect !!!

Again guys just asking, does anyone knows how to link opera/opera mini to internet plugin on neo?

post-606797-1272554112_thumb.png

Guest andrew.mazlim
2 Andrew: Just long-press the Menu Key, and the Torch will toggle on/off. You can also tap on Torch's icon again but it rarely works...

Thxs, bro.

Guest ollnie
ollnie why not take the clock panel away with JN cHome editor for a while to see if you like it, if you don´t like the clock skin is ok because once you set up your alarms you don´t need it any more really and we always have a clock on top bar anyway, I think I´m doing it for a while not because I don´t like it but to save some scrolling movements (I´m using Le Diable)

Hi Talishte. I have done just that and now im happy with the way it looks.

Have maby found a bug, sometimes the sound for incomming calls dissaperes (does not sound) but i can se the call and every other sound is working.

Has anybody hade that experience?