i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Talishte

how about this wallpaper for future Le Diable versions.... :P this ROM is getting meaner every minute :huh:

post-606797-1272565648_thumb.jpg

post-606797-1272565727_thumb.png

post-606797-1272565736_thumb.png

Edited by Talishte

ollnie why not take the clock panel away with JN cHome editor for a while to see if you like it, if you don´t like the clock skin is ok because once you set up your alarms you don´t need it any more really and we always have a clock on top bar anyway, I think I´m doing it for a while not because I don´t like it but to save some scrolling movements (I´m using Le Diable)

Finding out there is no need to soft reset to get full screen weather again, just update weather again and it´s there, I love that option to turn on and off is just f perfect !!!

Again guys just asking, does anyone knows how to link opera/opera mini to internet plugin on neo?

You have to use chome editor by showaco and create the panel. I dont know why but opera should come up as its included in the neo skin and I've try to resolve this issue before but no luck. The only person that has got it to work is Nickalashide when its cooked into his rom so I'm not sure why its not in showing here. As I said you can try and make your own panel under the internet plugin next to IE or if you dont want IE you can change the icons and change the link path to opera.

Good luck.

Guest Talishte
You have to use chome editor by showaco and create the panel. I dont know why but opera should come up as its included in the neo skin and I've try to resolve this issue before but no luck. The only person that has got it to work is Nickalashide when its cooked into his rom so I'm not sure why its not in showing here. As I said you can try and make your own panel under the internet plugin next to IE or if you dont want IE you can change the icons and change the link path to opera.

Good luck.

thanks sb,

the easiest way for me would be just to change the path to open opera mini instead of IE on first shortcut on plugin as I like very much the design the ROM has so I would like just to change that setting, I really don´t care that the other favorite shortcuts open the web pages with IE. any ideas where to find that path?

Guest andrew.mazlim
after flash this rom.....reset and reset and reset never stop???????????

K.Radd said it a couple of times. Port it again... do nothing and wait... till you see a tiny pop-up saying "Done. Have fun..." - something like that.

hi, i have tried i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

but it keeps rebouting on and on.

It's been restarting about 15 times so al wil be flashing to another rom.

Can someone help mee with this problem.

Or tel me what i am doing wrong.

I heave tried over 20 roms so far, it's the first time i have encounterd problems.

Greeting Arjen

Did you enable the option to "format the device's internal large disk" when flashing? This is one of the causes of constant rebooting. Try disabling it (it's disabled by default)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Did you enable the option to "format the device's internal large disk" when flashing? This is one of the causes of constant rebooting. Try disabling it (it's disabled by default)

Right. Do that and, when your device's rebooting for first time, you're doing nothing (just sit back & relax) and watch it till you see (after a couple of booting) a tiny pop-up saying "Have fun..." something, I can't recall the real message.

Guest andrew.mazlim
How do I Make the center key/the optical pad select an item on the menu.

Never used that, actually! Don't know. I'll check my manual if you like; unless someone answer you faster than me.

Guest MimomaN

still no fix for the recording from FM yet ??

i still can't record from it , the playback is slow and confused , i don't know , try it yourself :huh:

@ OCK : i see that you solved this problem in your roms , can that fix works with JN Foundation ROM's ??!

i know this problem , cuz it happened to me before

he just need to remove the Sim card and soft reset , if he didn't the phone will restart over and over again for ever , that's all

PTW . it's recommended to remove the sim card before flashing , to avoid this problem

it happens with a lot of people

still no fix for the recording from FM yet ??

i still can't record from it , the playback is slow and confused , i don't know , try it yourself :huh:

@ OCK : i see that you solved this problem in your roms , can that fix works with JN Foundation ROM's ??!

i know this problem , cuz it happened to me before

Try the attached quick fix I've put together.

Should work on all roms that uses the OmniaLite FM Radio.

ock_FM_Radio_Recording_Fix.cab

Guest steveiwans
Never used that, actually! Don't know. I'll check my manual if you like; unless someone answer you faster than me.

What I meant was use it as a select button the same way as the non-touch screen d-pad and center(used as the ok/select key). When scrolling down a list i can use the center key to choose the currently highlighted option. Right now when an option or menu item is highlighted i press the center key to choose it but nothing happens. I used to use it for selecting item on the previous roms ( Majin`s experimental ROM based on Omnia B7300 n OCK premium Build 23563) but it seems it doesn't work on this one. thanks for the response

Guest andrew.mazlim
What I meant was use it as a select button the same way as the non-touch screen d-pad and center(used as the ok/select key). When scrolling down a list i can use the center key to choose the currently highlighted option. Right now when an option or menu item is highlighted i press the center key to choose it but nothing happens. I used to use it for selecting item on the previous roms ( Majin`s experimental ROM based on Omnia B7300 n OCK premium Build 23563) but it seems it doesn't work on this one. thanks for the response

Yes, I got it (what you meaning)... But I never used that before. Generally, I'm using 60-70% of my i900's features (and WinMo's). From what I'm using, I think I have a bit of experiance. But for the rest, I don't know much of them. I'll take a look to my manual (I own a detailed .pdf manual, not the usual they're giving with the device - don't remember where I got it, though. From xda-dev. forum, perhaps?).

Guest sameh_elhakim

Hello Krazy i was wondering if you can gimme the EXT or the OEM package of your titanum sense to add it in my ROM please i will be thankful for you

,thank you so much

HaKiM

Edited by sameh_elhakim

Guest ollnie
(Btw... thk God I don't using i900 as a multi-device, for mp3s, videos, etc. I would need a pile of cab-patches.)

Actually no u don´t need a bunch of cab patches, just run some of OCK´s newest ROM and youre off with problemfree multitasking :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Actually no u don´t need a bunch of cab patches, just run some of OCK´s newest ROM and youre off with problemfree multitasking :huh:

I'm not speaking about THIS topic's roms, but for all chefs' roms. Btw, I like OCK's too, but seams to me, our dear OCK is posting countless cab/patches almost every single day, to solve countless different issues of several users. So..., there's NO "perfect cooked" rom you don't "need" extra cabs to solve problems.

This topic's roms, is the BEST for me. The roms here running like F1 cars (even with tones of apps pre-installed), combined with XBIC1 I have perfect battery life (in the middle of the FIFTH day, I have 56%!!!), I don't lossing calls/sms/mms/emails, my network connection's running flawless, no weather update's problem (my major issue in M2D vers), the visual part it the MOST AMAZING of all other chefs combined together (lol!), the audio part (tweaks?) is perfect... I don't need anything else, my dear friend.

I'm totally pleased, finally, after 18 months of searching the "perfect" (for me) rom.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Again a very good rom guys thanks once again.Im having one little problem dont know if is it me or not.In the today screen i cant change the music in s2p.I only can pause or play.The forward and back button dont do nothing.Any ideas? Thanks once again :huh:

Guest chandanbs

using m2dc, how do we disable few tabs like email/location/weather on Krazy Radd's g-carbon rom? i am not able to toggle the check boxes in the settings panel.

Guest Krazy Radd
Hello Krazy i was wondering if you can gimme the EXT or the OEM package of your titanum sense to add it in my ROM please i will be thankful for you

,thank you so much

HaKiM

sorry dude, as I already said...Titanium Sense was our first baby born Release. It took hard work making this UI.

We won't share our EXT Packages. I hope you're not upset about our decision.

@All who want to replace the carbon Taskbars in black.

JN_ReplaceCarbon2BlackTaskbars.cab

Guest sameh_elhakim
sorry dude, as I already said...Titanium Sense was our first baby born Release. It took hard work making this UI.

We won't share our EXT Packages. I hope you're not upset about our decision.

@All who want to replace the carbon Taskbars in black.

JN_ReplaceCarbon2BlackTaskbars.cab

No Problem :huh: but can you give the first version you modified on it like this http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...titanium-sense/ but it has alot of problem on it i jsut want a vewrsion without any problem to make my theme on my way

Guest lsherif

Hi Radd,

Loves your M2D carbon, being using it since the day you uploaded , everything is optimum, one thing needs your help in ..... how can i disable the booting sound as it is annoying somehow when i need to soft reset during a meeting .

One more thing , any plans for a total white M2D version ?

Thanks,