i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

2 Isherif: You need to overwrite the file PowerOn.wav in Windows directory by the file which contains silence and has the same name (PowerOn.wav).

The power-off sound can be muted by the same way. :-)

Guest andrew.mazlim
sorry dude, as I already said...Titanium Sense was our first baby born Release. It took hard work making this UI.

We won't share our EXT Packages. I hope you're not upset about our decision.

@All who want to replace the carbon Taskbars in black.

JN_ReplaceCarbon2BlackTaskbars.cab

Great, "Obi-One"! Is it transparent? Or, can I edit them myself?

Guest LANYCO
I'm not speaking about THIS topic's roms, but for all chefs' roms. Btw, I like OCK's too, but seams to me, our dear OCK is posting countless cab/patches almost every single day, to solve countless different issues of several users. So..., there's NO "perfect cooked" rom you don't "need" extra cabs to solve problems.

This topic's roms, is the BEST for me. The roms here running like F1 cars (even with tones of apps pre-installed), combined with XBIC1 I have perfect battery life (in the middle of the FIFTH day, I have 56%!!!), I don't lossing calls/sms/mms/emails, my network connection's running flawless, no weather update's problem (my major issue in M2D vers), the visual part it the MOST AMAZING of all other chefs combined together (lol!), the audio part (tweaks?) is perfect... I don't need anything else, my dear friend.

I'm totally pleased, finally, after 18 months of searching the "perfect" (for me) rom.

Hi

First, a BIG thanks for your works.

I have running, Titanium Sense, and all aplications and settings run well BUT the battery, great problem. Batery life is empty in one and half day.

What is wrong???

Usually I have bluetooth activated, and other rom battery life for three days...

What phone.bin you have?????? I have PUJA1 phone.bin

Thanks

Edited by LANYCO

Guest Talishte

Just confirming that Ock's fix for radio is working, thanks to the chef for the help and with that I think I´m ready to leave MODACO for a while now :P some time ago I decided to stop spending so much time flashing ROMS to start enjoying the ones I really like and that was the case with and earlier ROM from Pdhee I was testing but after some hard testing and long time customizing it to my needs I think I´m ready to fully enjoy Neo Le Diable all thanks to this two Krazy guys from the much acclaimed JN Foundation :huh: .

this ROM is perfect for me, in fact I think is the coolest and better looking rom I have ever use so a very big thank you to the chefs again.

nothing more to say so here are some screen shots for those who still are not sure is flash or no this beauties... (I did dl sense rosso as I´ve never use t. sense before but it will have to wait now...)

post-606797-1272642492_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642504_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642571_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642585_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642604_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642617_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642626_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642642_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642666_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642677_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642704_thumb.png

post-606797-1272642833_thumb.jpg

Edited by Talishte

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi

First, a BIG thanks for your works.

I have running, Titanium Sense, and all aplications and settings run well BUT the battery, great problem. Batery life is empty in one and half day.

What is wrong???

Usually I have bluetooth activated, and other rom battery life for three days...

Thanks

My friend, it's all about what I'm doing with my phone and how I'm using it.

Many users judging me hard for my comments, but usually... only a 5% is using his phone like me. How? As a... phone, only! (And as PDA, naturally).

I don't using bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, internet, any kind of multimedia player (audio/video), not even photo browsing most of the time. I don't even taking photos/videos with i900's camera!

(For all of them above, I have device for each one of them! A tiny Sony mp3, a Creative ZEN for videos, a perfect Panasonic TZ3 digital photo/camera..., so I'm using my i900 only as a phone).

I just making/receiving my phones & sms, rarely emails and... I'm reading some documents (.doc) and play for 10-15' 3D-less games like chess of backgammon. (Most of the day, my phone is in "sleep mode".)

THAT'S ALL!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Black Resco Skin:

screen002f.png

>>Here<<

Ah! I forgot to mention, because I didn't find any similar topic!

I just remember it by this post...

There is a tiny application, called UITweaker.

With that, you can change almost EVERYTHING (and I mean it!) in your UI, any UI! You can easily activate any .tsk theme, wherever you keeping them in your phone (no need to copy-paste them in the main memory). You can easily edit wallpapers...

But the MOST important is... you can change ANY - I repeat, ANY! - color in EVERY menu, sub-menu, any screen!!!! Any background/text/title/bar/selection... you can "color" them whatever you like!

With this great application only!

No need of themes and anything else...

I spended some time to find different colors' themes for many apps like Resco Explorer or SKTools... No need, now! If you change the colors for a menu, this menu in EVERY application has the colors you like! I'll try to post my personal .tsk - totaly black wallpapers/backgrounds everywhere, with large and bright white texting!

I hope you'll enjoy it.

(Again, I don't know if this app exists elsewhere in the forum. Sorry for double posting.)

Btw... that's a "cool" black Resco theme, with nice icons, indeed! Thxs for sharing.

UI_Tweaker_v.0.5.4.4.CAB

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest LANYCO
My friend, it's all about what I'm doing with my phone and how I'm using it.

Many users judging me hard for my comments, but usually... only a 5% is using his phone like me. How? As a... phone, only! (And as PDA, naturally).

I don't using bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, internet, any kind of multimedia player (audio/video), not even photo browsing most of the time. I don't even taking photos/videos with i900's camera!

(For all of them above, I have device for each one of them! A tiny Sony mp3, a Creative ZEN for videos, a perfect Panasonic TZ3 digital photo/camera..., so I'm using my i900 only as a phone).

I just making/receiving my phones & sms, rarely emails and... I'm reading some documents (.doc) and play for 10-15' 3D-less games like chess of backgammon. (Most of the day, my phone is in "sleep mode".)

THAT'S ALL!

Thanks andrew for your time.

In my old Rom, with same use, battery life 3 day. And with this rom only one and half day.

I dont know if PUJA1 is the problem and I would have flashing with ZHIE1

Thanks friends

Edited by LANYCO

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

I have PUJA1 firmware with G-Carbon V2 ROM, and the battery lives 2 days. It includes 30-60 minutes of Wi-Fi Internet, about 30 minutes of GPRS/EDGE/3G, some images browsing every day.

It seems to me that PUJA1 is the best firmware for Russia. I tried XBIC1 and saw that it works bad, GPRS connection establishes but no data can be downloaded. So I had to return to PUJA1.

Guest Krazy Radd
Where can I find the JN Minimal Dialer's cab?

thanks

Well Igv91, there is no Cab for JN Minimal Dialer. Only available in JN ROM's.

Edit:

@Dmitri Kiselev

Wazzup Dmitri, I am using phone.bin ZHIE1 and I don't have any problems with the Bat.

So for me the Life's battery keeps 4-5 days in normal use

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest LANYCO
Well Igv91, there is no Cab for JN Minimal Dialer. Only available in JN ROM's.

Edit:

@Dmitri Kiselev

Wazzup Dmitri, I am using phone.bin ZHIE1 and I don't have any problems with the Bat.

So for me the Life's battery keeps 4-5 days in normal use

Then, you think that I would must flash my device with ZHIE1.

This phone.bin is valid for any european country, like Spain?

Thanks, again.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I dont know if PUJA1 is the problem and I would have flashing with ZHIE1

Thanks friends

BY ALL MEANS this phone is the reason, friend!!! I'm testing every single phone (radio) available! I have them all.

This PUJA1, is probably the BEST in signal, GPS, WiFi, stability with PDA, etc. Indeed, the best! But... there is a COST for all these, my friend! The battery life! PUJA1's draining your battery almost instantly! I loved the signal, but I want good battery life too.

So, to me, for my use, the best phone (radio) is XBIC1 - totaly "ballanced". Not the best signal, but quite good enough, combined with great battery life.

The choise is yours, bro.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have PUJA1 firmware with G-Carbon V2 ROM, and the battery lives 2 days. It includes 30-60 minutes of Wi-Fi Internet, about 30 minutes of GPRS/EDGE/3G, some images browsing every day.

It seems to me that PUJA1 is the best firmware for Russia. I tried XBIC1 and saw that it works bad, GPRS connection establishes but no data can be downloaded. So I had to return to PUJA1.

Check my answer above. Our dear K.Radd recommended PUJA1 combined with this topic's roms (don't forget Jo-the-ripper!). He's probably knows better, but I tested the PUJA1 long time ago (I think, 2 hrs after the Russians released it!) and I didn't like the battery life of my phone.

So, I turned back to my "good-old" XBIC1.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am using phone.bin ZHIE1 and...

Oh! I never test this before! How I missed it? Any chance to post it here, K.Radd (or anyone else)? I can use a better signal, than XBIC1's!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Then, you think that I would must flash my device with ZHIE1.

This phone.bin is valid for any european country, like Spain?

Thanks, again.

"Valid"? What do you mean about that, bro? Never heard for "regions" about phones, before! I'm downloading phones frome everywhere, any site/forum and working perfectly all.

Guest Krazy Radd

@andrew

Check second post :huh: There u will find ZHIE1 phonepart. U can choose EXE (for XP) or the .bin File (for Vista)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
@andrew

Check second post :huh: There u will find ZHIE1 phonepart. U can choose EXE (for XP) or the .bin File (for Vista)

Sorry, my friend. Never saw it. Thxs, downloading now.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest ZoXoR

I've been testing Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura & Spirito Maligno

It has a LOT of bugs. For example: I start my phone and it won't display the M2D home screen. Opening SMS'es takes ages. Sometimes it just won't open my SMS'es and it just freezes

Nice design though, but really slow and buggy

6/10 because it's still a nice look... not workable though

Guest andrew.mazlim
I've been testing Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura & Spirito Maligno

It has a LOT of bugs. For example: I start my phone and it won't display the M2D home screen. Opening SMS'es takes ages. Sometimes it just won't open my SMS'es and it just freezes

Nice design though, but really slow and buggy

6/10 because it's still a nice look... not workable though

Try i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon (Update 24.04.10)!

FLAWLESS! (At least, for me and my use).

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest LANYCO
@LANYCO

try it and give feedback :huh: make your own experience...

Thanks KR

I will flashing now and I test this radio on weekend.

Monday I give feedback.

Good Weekend for all

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks KR

I will flashing now and I test this radio on weekend.

Monday I give feedback.

Good Weekend for all

You too. But, you MUST test it over a week to have a better opinion, my friend. A couple of days are not enough.

Guest LANYCO
You too. But, you MUST test it over a week to have a better opinion, my friend. A couple of days are not enough.

Well, then .... on monday I give a pre-feedback hahahah

keep on touch