i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest kusikusi
First, this "Senso" visual is just a TITANIUM skin, a very nice one (I have a brilliant "Manila2D" Titanium and you're thinking when you watching it, I have M2D - but I have Titanium instead!)...

Of course you can move it lower!

With the CHrome Editor. You entering the app, you moving each pannel you like under or over whatever you like... and you're done.

In your case, you must move the clock 2-3 pannels bellow.

I hope I helped. K.Radd will be around and help you further, if needed.

AS i wrote before - i dont have problem to do that - but the problem

that i want the clock to be my home tab..

if i will move the clock down - the first tab will be the "home tab".

i wat to press the end key - and to see the clock jumping as a home tab.

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

2 Andrew: I'm from Tyumen, that is so far from Moscow, about 2500 km to the east. And cellular infrastructure is not so highly developed as yours or even in Moscow.

Russia is still one step behind the Europe, Northern America and especially Japan. We have 3G nets started only in 2009. There are many areas that have no cellular operators' coverage, and 3G is running not in whole Russia.

It seems to me that firmware choice is depends on hardware used by cellular operators.

I thought that the current version of G-Carbon ROM is the second. :P (I mean update April 24). The first version has more dialogs, buttons, system messages, etc. in German that the second version. So I wait the third version and I hope it will be the last and most perfect. :huh:

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest andrew.mazlim
2 Andrew: I'm from Tyumen, that is so far from Moscow, about 2500 km to the east. And cellular infrastructure is not so highly developed as yours or even in Moscow.

Russia is still one step behind the Europe, Northern America and especially Japan. We have 3G nets started only in 2009. There are many areas that have no cellular operators' coverage, and 3G is running not in whole Russia.

It seems to me that firmware choice is depends on hardware used by cellular operators.

I thought that the current version of G-Carbon ROM is the second. :P (I mean update April 24). The first version has more dialogs, buttons, system messages, etc. in German that the second version. So I wait the third version and I hope it will be the last and most perfect. :huh:

I see, Jemmie (ur name in English, lol!). Your region is over Kazakhstan, right? So, you probably don't have "similar" network with Moscow! :blink:

And yes, it depends (rom's choice) by cellular operators - as much as phone (radio) too!

It is the second (G-Carbon's ver.)... Obviously, since K.Radd is German, the german vers would be better.

I'm waiting the 3rd ver too, because since M2D is my favorite ui (as long as NeoTitanium), I don't need to manualy install the Manila.

Will see... I believe, K.Radd will release new vers in a week.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

Dear Krazzy & Jo!

I found some strange behavior of Lock screen clock in G-Carbon ROM. Sometimes it shows in inverse colors (black digits on white background though it must be vice versa) until I soft-reset my Omnia.

Why does it happen and how to fix it?

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest Krazy Radd
Dear Krazzy & Jo!

I found some strange behavior of Lock screen clock in G-Carbon ROM. Sometimes it shows in inverse colors (black digits on white background though it must be vice versa) until I soft-reset my Omnia.

Why does it happen and how to fix it?

I already wrote about it. Dmitri Kiselev, read my Post :huh:

@Talishte

S2U2 doesn't change itself the clock Theme, that was u biggrin.gif because u tap on it.

If u tab on the clock it will change the skin. It is because both folders D & H are enabled. Go to S2U2settings to disable one of the folders.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

Thanks a lot Krazy! Guys you made the most likely ROM I've ever seen before! :huh:

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest whitenoise2007

i've got a problem with "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10". when i try to flash it to my i900, it says "PDA not detected. turn off device". this is the only rom that i can't flash. and yes, i do have the driver/s and i did turn the device off, connect it to the pc and then start it :huh:

-le-

error log :

No PDA Device Found ... close device

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

Edited by whitenoise2007

Guest boston100

I've been using this rom : 908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10 Update

Only thing about it that I can say is: The best rom I've ever used! Thanks!

Besides that I've one problem... Can't make gps working with garmin.... Can you help me?

Guest Sb.
has anyone the manila theme from the carbon rom for me?

Dude all themes except the icons are locked to this ROM and cannot and will not be available in any other form as stated by K-Radd. You have to use this ROM to use the themes because he created them himself and they're exclusive to his ROM's.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Dhee i900 CameraDate.cab

Fixed cab for use to save picture files from camera in time format (YYMMDD_time)

"special thanks P'Dhee PDAMOBIZ" :huh:

Never took a photo with K.Radd's rom, but I find that strange (he didn't have that photo date in his roms).

I think K.Radd is using Pako777's Modded Camera. Isn't the photo date included?

Guest andrew.mazlim
has anyone the manila theme from the carbon rom for me?

Sorry for my language friend, but this is a very... silly question! Why? Because this topic (JN Foundation) "shook" the entire forume with these superb fast and MOST BEAUTIFUL roms... and you "asking" to "share" you the M2D Carbon theme? It's like you go and ask Angus/Malkom Young who wrote a superb new song, to give you this song's... guidar riffs!!!!!!!

It's K.Radd's work; he can't just "share" it, can he?

At least, that's my opinion. Perhaps K.Radd will give it to you.

Sorry if I was a bit tough on you.

(Well said, Sb.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest barbarony62
I've been using this rom : 908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10 Update

Besides that I've one problem... Can't make gps working with garmin.... Can you help me?

did you revert back to the original GPS settings as mentioned in the first post of this thread?

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

Dear Krazy! How to remove the apps names under the buttons in Manila's Launcher? They are unreadable and there's no need to keep them.

post-561522-1272795177_thumb.png

Guest Rebels
First, this "Senso" visual is just a TITANIUM skin, a very nice one (I have a brilliant "Manila2D" Titanium and you're thinking when you watching it, I have M2D - but I have Titanium instead!)...

Of course you can move it lower!

With the CHrome Editor. You entering the app, you moving each pannel you like under or over whatever you like... and you're done.

In your case, you must move the clock 2-3 pannels bellow.

I hope I helped. K.Radd will be around and help you further, if needed.

Hey andrew, can u share ur screen? Just curious..

Guest kambez

buddy i like your roms so much...

i had an omnia but i lost it last month...

Dear can you suggest me which phone shud i buy OMNIA i900 or samsung JET s8000 ??

both are available in same price...

i am a bit confused... :huh:

thnx...

Guest boston100
did you revert back to the original GPS settings as mentioned in the first post of this thread?

omg.... no I didn't.... now I've instaled it, and it works......... thanks for helping me!

Guest Radek Z

I have big problem with grps, mms and all connection! Wizard setings, change operator, automatic setup- no help. Dude plis help

Guest irfancra

hi there

:blink: :o

i have tried almost all of your roms and i must say they are marvelous :D

they all are visually stunning

B)

the thing i linked most about them is LG keyboard

it makes typing so easy

can plzz you post a cab of it???

so i can keep it forever

:P :huh:

Guest Gato2008

I agree 100%. The BEST. :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey andrew, can u share ur screen? Just curious..

Why not? Perhaps later in the evening or tomorrow, I'm promissing I will.

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi there

:blink: :o

i have tried almost all of your roms and i must say they are marvelous :D

they all are visually stunning

B)

the thing i linked most about them is LG keyboard

it makes typing so easy

can plzz you post a cab of it???

so i can keep it forever

:P :huh:

Is been written before; K.Radd said he can't. But, perhaps he will now, I don't know.