i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest jms2367
We forgiving you, friend. And thxs for the computer terms' lessons (you're the only one who cares to educate us, regards.)

Any MORE SPAM from you?

Now, can we go back to this topic's interests? If we may?

thanks for your understanding. no more spams for now from me. congratulations btw for the record breaking number of posts in less than a month. :P

back to the topic and hopefully, less spam this time. cheers. :D

Edited by jms2367

Guest ollnie
back to the topic and hopefully, less spam this time. cheers. :P

+1

(not dificult to break a record if u comment "every" post that comes up :D

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks for your understanding lupus. no more spams for now from me. congratulations btw for the record breaking number of posts in less than a month. :P

back to the topic and hopefully, less spam this time. cheers. :D

Spam on:

My good man, I just send you a PM, before I turn to forum's moderators.

Your behavior crossed my limits, you're getting very annoying and frustrating; I didn't reply to your provokes before, but enough is enough.

(Anyone else, likes the same behavior against me, it will reported too.)

Spam off...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Sb.

jms2367 didn't mean to offend anyone but really guys theres been a lot of off topic stuff in this thread about modifying graphics, themes etc etc which is probably best that you ask these questions in threads related to customizing or installing other tweaks or graphics and so on. ROM threads are usually for reporting about bugs and trying to solve ROM related stuff.

@ andrew.mazlim maybe instead of doing an individual reply for heaps of questions you can "quote" them all and answer each one in one reply if applicable which is what we normally do.

A lot of the times you have to scroll through pages and pages of useless unrelated info to find what your looking for thats why some people get upset when the topic just turns to something else and drags on and on. I'll admit that Ive gone off topic here and there but I try to keep my questions and answers in ROM threads as close to the subject as possible as some will attain hundreds of pages and we dont want to clog it up. Another reason is that you will probably get the answers you are looking for in some other thread related to what your after.

Please dont take it the wrong way as we all here to help each other. :P

Cheers.

Guest Herc73

First of all congrats to the JN Foundation!!! Easiley one the best rom's I have ever "flashed" (Carbon V2)!!

Couple of questions tho' Can we edit the launcher programs on the main screen (showcase,torch etc) to use apps of our choice? Have read all through this thread, but cant see anything?

Also as anyone had any issues with the battery indicator jumping to random values such as being on 89% one minute then 74% the next? Noticed when I first flashed and then charged it stuck at 84% after being on all night, reconnected my charger and then it carried on!?!

Any news on V3 KRadd??

Hats off to the chefs please!!!

Guest Dmitri Kiselev
Also as anyone had any issues with the battery indicator jumping to random values such as being on 89% one minute then 74% the next? Noticed when I first flashed and then charged it stuck at 84% after being on all night, reconnected my charger and then it carried on!?!

It's a quite normal behavior for this battery driver.

2 all: I see no criminal in discussions about modifying some graphics, system files, etc, because topic's ROM are not ideal, there are some bugs in graphics and in translation into English. I reported about it to JN Foundation a long time ago.

Guest corpisa
Couple of questions tho' Can we edit the launcher programs on the main screen (showcase,torch etc) to use apps of our choice? Have read all through this thread, but cant see anything?

Hats off to the chefs please!!!

go to start/settings/home/items and look for easytoday options, in there just select the programs you like. You may need to reload M2DTP using the shorcut left on programs tab if I´m not mistaken, at least on first carbon edition there was one already set in the there or just soft reset and you will see your programs in there. If you want to learn how to take advantage of this 2 programs search for easytoday launcher and M2DTP and you will find it.

slds,

Guest MasterofMuppets

Hi i have just installed this rom i think its the best i have ever installed. I have one problem i hope you can help me with. I installed IGO8 which finds the gps very well but my problem is that it only loads 2/3 of the screen. Iv installed this on other roms and it runs full screen all the time. Is there any reason why only on this rom it does not load full screen?

Thanks

Guest mobilefox
Hi i have just installed this rom i think its the best i have ever installed. I have one problem i hope you can help me with. I installed IGO8 which finds the gps very well but my problem is that it only loads 2/3 of the screen. Iv installed this on other roms and it runs full screen all the time. Is there any reason why only on this rom it does not load full screen?

Thanks

Hi,

Read the first post, and try installing the standard gps setting and check.

I had same problem with Garmin, solved by installing standard gps settings in the cab.

Guest MasterofMuppets
Hi,

Read the first post, and try installing the standard gps setting and check.

I had same problem with Garmin, solved by installing standard gps settings in the cab.

Hi mobilefox, im not having a problem with finding gps my problem is that the program loads half screen not full screen. I can use the program fine its just a bit small to see.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi mobilefox, im not having a problem with finding gps my problem is that the program loads half screen not full screen. I can use the program fine its just a bit small to see.

Maybe this can fix your problem?

WVGAFIX4.CAB

Guest MasterofMuppets
Maybe this can fix your problem?

Ok guys thanks alot for your help. I found the solution. I had to reset my user settings in igo8 and it sorted it out. Never had to do it before when i changed roms but nevermind at least it works now. :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ok guys thanks alot for your help. I found the solution. I had to reset my user settings in igo8 and it sorted it out. Never had to do it before when i changed roms but nevermind at least it works now. :P

Glad you solved it.

Guest lutharigno
This looks really good, great job. Downloaded the Sense Rosso and will give it a try.

Rom is visually stunning! It's a combination of a lot of the things i loved several different roms. Next, it ts quick quick and haven't had a problem running 3-4 apps at same time. I like the selection of apps included as it cut down on some of the ones i needed to add.

Settings>System>Screen-align screen. If I try to calibrate the screen it goes in a constant loop and you must soft reset to get out.

Thanks for the panel bro, cos its a nightmare trying to get it to work like this. Also the favorite contacts program never worked for me, I couldn't add anyone into it so I'm using ATContacts at the moment.

One more thing! :P If you could add color to the active_sat's????

I have the same problem with the screen alignment. I have to press below and to the left of where i actually want to press. If i try to recalibrate it goes into the infinite loop. May have to change the values directly in the registry. i think advance settings has a tweak i will try once i dig up the cab.

Is it possible to add finger scrolling to Favorite contacts? trying to use the scrollbar is time consuming and factored with the alignment issue makes it worse. A minor thing to me, but a real irritant is the "tick" sound when flick scrolling. It is an annoying sound and is truly unnecessary IMHO. Usually hear it when flicking through emails/texts. hope this can be removed in the next release. All and all, this is one of the top roms i have flashed to and i'm sure they will only get better. glad to see there is still some life left in the Omnia and chefs can still cook up something nice for everyone still hanging on.

One last thing, the start up music is a bit much and maybe a little to epic!! :D GREAT JOB!

Guest X-pro
Rom is visually stunning! It's a combination of a lot of the things i loved several different roms. Next, it ts quick quick and haven't had a problem running 3-4 apps at same time. I like the selection of apps included as it cut down on some of the ones i needed to add.

I have the same problem with the screen alignment. I have to press below and to the left of where i actually want to press. If i try to recalibrate it goes into the infinite loop. May have to change the values directly in the registry. i think advance settings has a tweak i will try once i dig up the cab.

Is it possible to add finger scrolling to Favorite contacts? trying to use the scrollbar is time consuming and factored with the alignment issue makes it worse. A minor thing to me, but a real irritant is the "tick" sound when flick scrolling. It is an annoying sound and is truly unnecessary IMHO. Usually hear it when flicking through emails/texts. hope this can be removed in the next release. All and all, this is one of the top roms i have flashed to and i'm sure they will only get better. glad to see there is still some life left in the Omnia and chefs can still cook up something nice for everyone still hanging on.

One last thing, the start up music is a bit much and maybe a little to epic!! :P GREAT JOB!

Screen alignment error could be helped by this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->HARDWARE->DEVICEMAP->TOUCH

MaxCalError = 14

then soft reset

The tick is something with a sound file in windows dir but can't remember, sry

Edited by X-pro

Screen alignment error could be helped by this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->HARDWARE->DEVICEMAP->TOUCH

MaxCalError = 14

then soft reset

The tick is something with a sound file in windows dir but can't remember, sry

Thanks dude worked but dont soft reset straight away as the registry wont save just go and align straight after you change it then soft reset and it will then save. Ive tried changing the values before and it would revert back to the original after soft reset. lutharigno you had the same thing happen with not being able to edit the reg?

Guest shokka9

yes yes Krazy

You keep killing em with the Noise....(heads high - Mr Vegas!!)

Looking AWESOME dawg as always.....

Hope you good and your family too, speak soon, i catch u on MSN when i next see u there :P

Laters

:D

Guest X-pro
Thanks dude worked but dont soft reset straight away as the registry wont save just go and align straight after you change it then soft reset and it will then save. Ive tried changing the values before and it would revert back to the original after soft reset. lutharigno you had the same thing happen with not being able to edit the reg?

Problem with not saving reg can, with some rom's, be fixed with power off in stead off soft reset.

Guest g3n3ral

thanks x-pro for quick reply

so hows this new rom is this bug free already?

i am using pdhee rom now ... is rom recommendable...