i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest chandanbs

I was able to install Great Chef Norrin Radd's GTX latest rom from his German forum. Its just awesome. But, i had to format my internal storage (8gb) inorder to complete the installation. Although its german, i am quite enjoying it .. its a pleasant change from our legendary English roms from OCK and Yonn..

Hi Norrin Radd.. your taste is impeccable.. Thank you..!

Guest boozeman1001

I have flashed the ROM (german version) 2 days ago already.

Guys, it's worth waiting every minute till the English version, the ROM is awesome! Almost everythng works perfect and smoothly, the design is just breath-taking.

So far the best ROM for our Omnia ever!

Edited by boozeman1001

Hey guys!

I´ve also flashed the new Sense Black Glossy Rom and ... it´s awesome, the best Rom I´ve ever seen!

Here are some new screenshots, I hope you´ll like it! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

post-693079-1285754014_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1285754023_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1285754029_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1285754037_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1285754042_thumb.jpg

post-693079-1285754048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gurke91

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey guys!

I´ve also flashed the new Sense Black Glossy Rom and ... it´s awesome, the best Rom I´ve ever seen!

Here are some new screenshots, I hope you´ll like it! :lol:

Greetings Gurke

THAT'S NOT FAIR, K.Radd!!! I told you..., NOT FOR THE "JERRIES" FIRST, for us (ENGLISH)!!!! :lol: B) B)

CAN'T WAIT!!!.... When is gonna be (the new rom's release)?

Guest bigfoune
THAT'S NOT FAIR, K.Radd!!! I told you..., NOT FOR THE "JERRIES" FIRST, for us (ENGLISH)!!!! :lol: B) B)

CAN'T WAIT!!!.... When is gonna be (the new rom's release)?

don't worry andrew ,Norrin will first do it for us Italians :lol:

Guest boozeman1001
How much is the free RAM at fresh start and after some time of usage?

Mem consumption ist quite high on this ROM. After fresh start showcase shows 67% usage, after some time it goes down to 72-78%

Guest boozeman1001

KR is very busy currently, so it might take some more time.

Anyhow, the ROM is great except for the mem usage. Also it seems to be quite battery draining IMHO.

Anyhow, the ROM is great except for the mem usage. Also it seems to be quite battery draining IMHO.

Thanks for the reply man, can u plz tell me how is the GTX white version and its mem usage?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Hmmm... That sounds NOT SO GOOD, for me!!! Especially the battery drain.

Guest boozeman1001
Thanks for the reply man, can u plz tell me how is the GTX white version and its mem usage?

The GTX is also very cool. The mem usage is 45MB of free RAM.

Used this ROM quite a while (3 or 4 weeks) and it turned out to be quite stable and fast.

I prefer the new black ROM, because of the Iphone today plugin.

Guest boozeman1001
Hmmm... That sounds NOT SO GOOD, for me!!! Especially the battery drain.

Even though the mem usage is quite high, it is really fast for a WM 6.5 Manila.

Give it a try. Regarding battery drain I'm not yet finished with testing. IMHO it is a little higher than on KRs GTX ROM, which was quite long lasting.

Guest mrvearn

Give it a try. Regarding battery drain I'm not yet finished with testing. IMHO it is a little higher than on KRs GTX ROM, which was quite long lasting.

hopefully Obi Wan K.Radd released his black gloss with LG keyboard (i saw in Handy Faq 3 keyboard released with black gloss)...& few cooked app (not much like previous rom...) i'm using his "masterpiece" since 6.1...still using his titanium 6.5... :lol:

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, we can always CHANGE the PagePool size for that.

But for battery drain, I don't know. I could use tha GTX rom too, but I hate that white themes, bro.

Guest boozeman1001
Well, we can always CHANGE the PagePool size for that.

But for battery drain, I don't know. I could use tha GTX rom too, but I hate that white themes, bro.

Yea, get your point. But I'm still testing the battery drain.

My impression is that everytime I'm flashing a new ROM the battery drain seems to be a little higher in the beginning and stabilizes after some draining/charging cycles.

I will keep you updated.

The white GTX ain't that bad, its different. Now that I have changed from GTX to glossy black, I would also prefer the black especially because of the Iphone today plugin.

But it's (as always) a matter of individual taste... ;-)

cheers mate!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yea, get your point. But I'm still testing the battery drain.

My impression is that everytime I'm flashing a new ROM the battery drain seems to be a little higher in the beginning and stabilizes after some draining/charging cycles.

I will keep you updated.

The white GTX ain't that bad, its different. Now that I have changed from GTX to glossy black, I would also prefer the black especially because of the Iphone today plugin.

But it's (as always) a matter of individual taste... ;-)

cheers mate!

Well, as far as I can see from the pics, that new K.Radd's Glossy roms has iPhoneToday plugin... but NOT a miss-calling indicator, like OCK's "Eclipse"! I want one miss-call indic. too, with iPhoneToday.

OCK's (and Yonn) is using HS++, but I installed it manually and there is NO miss-call/SMS/email notification's icons, except a... battery one!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Krazy,

When does come the new rom?

Have a nice day

We still wait for some time, as the "Jerries" friends here are writting. He's (K.Radd) bussy.

Guest Zorall
We still wait for some time, as the "Jerries" friends here are writting. He's (K.Radd) bussy.

Thanks for your information, I'm waiting for......................

Guest boozeman1001
Well, as far as I can see from the pics, that new K.Radd's Glossy roms has iPhoneToday plugin... but NOT a miss-calling indicator, like OCK's "Eclipse"! I want one miss-call indic. too, with iPhoneToday.

OCK's (and Yonn) is using HS++, but I installed it manually and there is NO miss-call/SMS/email notification's icons, except a... battery one!

Missed calls indicator is working on iPhone today, no prob.

Have a look: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...bile_6_5_a.html

cheers,

boozeman1001