DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller
i've been having the same problem with my ROMS. anything that needs to connect automatically usually does (m2d home weather, myphone, opera, etc.), but i have to manually set up the data connection for mms and and to get comm manager to enable and disable data connection. no clue what the problem is though.

well i tried a diff reg setting in my personal OEM and it seems to have worked.

Guest peperonikiller

the MMS profile so that it uses Broadband data connection. Data connection itself works right after flash with my roms, at least for me

Guest peperonikiller
My alarm doesn't work, I am using this litev2 and spb3.5, not sure which causes the problem.

Is an alarm sound file selected?

Guest guy_incognito262

Appears I should have read through this topic before installing. I also have experienced the disappearing WiFi issue. It worked initially, but now the WiFi icon is gone from the settings, and WiFi disappeared from connection manager. This has persisted through 3 soft resets so far.

I am using the titanium version.

Thanks.

Guest robertjm

I tried the LG Incite keyboard, but didn't care for it, but YMMV.

Here's where I got the .cab from.

Make sure to install it to Device memory. It bombed every time I tried to install it to either Storage Card or My Storage. Also, the first post indicated only tested on the i900 in the original post, but it is usable on the i910 as well.

Good luck!!

Robert

Do you have the packaged version of the LG keyboard? That keyboard works great!
Edited by robertjm

Guest talkdirty
Is an alarm sound file selected?

Yes, actually if the phone is activate, the alarm rings. If the phone is not activate, ie, put on the night stand and expecting to ring at 7am, the it does not ring.

Guest robertjm

One thing I noticed when I set my first alarm was that the day I wanted the alarm for was NOT selected, nor was "today's day" actually selected by default. Check and make sure the day(s) you want the alarm to go off are actually selected.

Robert

Yes, actually if the phone is activate, the alarm rings. If the phone is not activate, ie, put on the night stand and expecting to ring at 7am, the it does not ring.

Guest guy_incognito262
Appears I should have read through this topic before installing. I also have experienced the disappearing WiFi issue. It worked initially, but now the WiFi icon is gone from the settings, and WiFi disappeared from connection manager. This has persisted through 3 soft resets so far.

I am using the titanium version.

Thanks.

Well, the wifi is back working. Don't know why, but it is, and I am not gonna complain.

Guest peperonikiller

I have updated my kitchen, and it also appears that a lot of reg settings are missing in the switch to DC22. So a lot of preset reg settings arent there, like mms and backlight, things of that nature.. im slowly adding them back in. Im going to start cooking in the HTC wireless settings utilities to see if that will help with the wifi issue.

Guest robertjm

I'm having issues with my blue tooth headset initiating calls. Tried installing Tellme, but it doesn't seem to start when I try and run it. Then I installed good old fashioned Voice Command, but still no go.

Anyone else having issues with BT in the v2 ROM or is it something I've got messed up on my phone?

Robert

I have updated my kitchen, and it also appears that a lot of reg settings are missing in the switch to DC22. So a lot of preset reg settings arent there, like mms and backlight, things of that nature.. im slowly adding them back in. Im going to start cooking in the HTC wireless settings utilities to see if that will help with the wifi issue.

Guest peperonikiller
I'm having issues with my blue tooth headset initiating calls. Tried installing Tellme, but it doesn't seem to start when I try and run it. Then I installed good old fashioned Voice Command, but still no go.

Anyone else having issues with BT in the v2 ROM or is it something I've got messed up on my phone?

Robert

Any voice command apps wont work since i didnt cook that in to my roms, v3 lite will have it though, along with many other fixes.. its just about ready for upload too.

Guest robertjm

Actually, I found cabs and installed them myself. However, maybe there's something else missing cause they're not working.

Any voice command apps wont work since i didnt cook that in to my roms, v3 lite will have it though, along with many other fixes.. its just about ready for upload too.

Guest brickbeats

Dear Pep, your roms have made me like my phone sooo much more along with the samsung update. I appreciate the work that you put into your roms for us to use. I am looking foward to the next updated rom. If there is anyway i can help let me know. Brick

Guest peperonikiller
Dear Pep, your roms have made me like my phone sooo much more along with the samsung update. I appreciate the work that you put into your roms for us to use. I am looking foward to the next updated rom. If there is anyway i can help let me know. Brick

Going to fix wifi issue then update my roms TONIGHT!!! woot, im excited as well.. I will also be doing a lot of work on my M2D version tonight as well, dunno if i will finish it tonight tho..

Guest brickbeats

if it helps, i'm using v2 of your lite rom and i was able to get the wifi working fairly easy by deleting the ip adress that was automatically assigned to the wifi card...

Guest peperonikiller

Im now using the dll's from Waremike's kitchen, so hopefully that fixes the wifi from not even showing up in Com Manager.

Guest peperonikiller

Updated Lite to v3. This release is more of a beta since im still updating start menu icons. But i think i fixed all of the issues everyone is talking about. If not let me know, i do need to figure out the Alarm registry settings too

Guest robertjm

Thanks for cranking out the update. However, there are a couple of observations on the new v3 Lite.

First off, you added a theme (glassy blue cherry?) as opposed to the generic teal blue? I could see adding that to the titanium, but the Lite ROM?

When turning on the phone, I get a mortscript msg about scripts/extensions being registered (screen shot attached). The very first time I soft reset the phone there was a mortscript error msg as well. However, that has not returned since the first time. You can get by this current error by clicking OK. It's just that it wasn't there in the v2 ROM

More importantly, the Hard Reset button (in settings) doesn't seem to do anything. It used to reset the phone when I hit OK, but now it just goes back into the Settings menu

Robert

Updated Lite to v3. This release is more of a beta since im still updating start menu icons. But i think i fixed all of the issues everyone is talking about. If not let me know, i do need to figure out the Alarm registry settings too

post-369404-1272302378_thumb.jpg

Edited by robertjm

Guest peperonikiller
Thanks for cranking out the update. However, there are a couple of observations on the new v3 Lite.

First off, you added a theme (glassy blue cherry?) as opposed to the generic teal blue? I could see adding that to the titanium, but the Lite ROM?

More importantly, the Hard Reset button (in settings) doesn't seem to do anything. It used to reset the phone when I hit OK, but now it just goes back into the Settings menu

Robert

The added theme does not increase memory size because i just replaced the original files. And as for the Hard Reset icon, looks like i need to remove the shortcut, something i removed from the OEM but never deleted its shortcut.

Guest guy_incognito262

Thanks for the update.

When turning on the phone, I get a mortscript msg about scripts/extensions being registered (screen shot attached). The very first time I soft reset the phone there was a mortscript error msg as well. However, that has not returned since the first time. You can get by this current error by clicking OK. It's just that it wasn't there in the v2 ROM

I had this error message with version 2.