U8110 Android 2.1 ROM

Guest BigBearMDC

Guest DanWilson
Haha, i really want to know how much progress huawei is making on the update, i bet they haven't done anything.

They've finished it, or round-a-bouts anyway, Bobo has the official release, from a mysterious source. We can only imagine that God himself emailed him with the ROM :P

Guest Azurren
Haha, i really want to know how much progress huawei is making on the update, i bet they haven't done anything.

One things for certain; their working diarys, progress logs and dev message boards aren't as "colourful" as ours :P

Guest DanWilson
One things for certain; their working diarys, progress logs and dev message boards aren't as "colourful" as ours :P

I don't think that any forum/message board/diary/log/paintings can ever be as "colourful" or fun or interesting than MoDaCo. Or just us, the rest of this forum bores me. :D

WE BE DA BOMB! :P Oh, and thats me for the night. Give me something fun to look forward too!

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Azurren
I don't think that any forum/message board/diary/log/paintings can ever be as "colourful" or fun or interesting than MoDaCo. Or just us, the rest of this forum bores me. :D

WE BE DA BOMB! :P Oh, and thats me for the night. Give me something fun to look forward too!

It's cuz teh mods never come down to our dank and dingy pulse corner :P

Our maybe it's just because bobo has raised the mood :P

Exited for 2.1!!! We are actually getting it :D

Guest Azurren
I'm having an english test tomorrow, and I definetly don't want to screw it up :D

So there will be no upload today, but if everything now works without problems, it could be that I can upload it tomorrow :D

Best regards,

BigBear alias Bobo :P

Forgot to wish you good luck :P

But there is no question in my mind that you won't ace it! You use this forum after all.. You use this forum after all! Just don't be putting dem lols in your (not you're, although for laziness we never write the latter here) in your test paper.

Best of luck :P

Guest Lizzleeee
One things for certain; their working diarys, progress logs and dev message boards aren't as "colourful" as ours :D

haha that's true, i'm going to sleep now, dream about 2.1 on my pulse :P

BigBear good luck wit your test, the android gods from heaven wil support you xd

Guest Azurren
Are you talking about the Cornish here?

I was talking about britain in general :P

But then again the americans I used to play an mmo with didn't even know there was such a thing as you're :D

Bet you're going to turn around now and say you aways use it..

Guest deadphill
It's cuz teh mods never come down to our dank and dingy pulse corner :P

Our maybe it's just because bobo has raised the mood :D

Exited for 2.1!!! We are actually getting it :P

Oh we are here. Especially on this topic.

I wonder which particular mod has a pulse he wants to see on 2.1? :P

Cheers

Phill

Guest BigBearMDC
Oh we are here. Especially on this topic.

I wonder which particular mod has a pulse he wants to see on 2.1? :P

Cheers

Phill

Sadly, I'm not a mod :D

Guest gusthy

@BigBear: My uestion is if you have some experience about battery with Eclair? It seems that your Pulse is plugged in most of the time, but maybe when you go to school, you see the battery consumption.

Guest MarcusHenrique

Hi guys! Another working day full of expectations! I predict F5's hits each 4 minutes. :P

What's up Bobo!

Guest Dalius
Sadly, I'm not a mod :P

一句话:我爱你,原来你是华为的工程师!

Mondattal: Szeretlek, így egy Huawei mérnök!

Guest Dalius

Satz: Ich liebe dich, so dass Sie eine Huawei Ingenieur werden!

Guest shisan

haha `~

You should translate it with google

BigBear can not understand your meaning

Guest MarcusHenrique
none of your biz!!!!!!

Nice way to introduce yourself, politeness hasn't come to you part of china, i believe.

Guest Dalius
Nice way to introduce yourself, politeness hasn't come to you part of china, i believe.

hehe,nice to meet u ,you may be no better than me,'caus i can't recall any big company in brazil like Huawei,by the way ,are you people still burning woods to farm?

Guest bas-r
hehe,nice to meet u ,you may be no better than me,'caus i can't recall any big company in brazil like Huawei,by the way ,are you people still burning woods to farm?

1-1 now.

Please talk about Android 2.1 and the Pulse. No need to tell off each others home countries.