Cars ???

Guest Vector

Guest DamianJauregui

2002 Landrover Discovery GS 4 litre V8 injection.

Excellent sound system, twin sun roofs, ski rack, etc. Only problem is that it drinks a tank of petrol every 350 miles or so, and we're talking a 100 litre petrol tank. ;)

Damn comfortable for those long trips though. You can get 4 people and all their skiing stuff for a long weekend, skis, boots, everything. :)

Guest awarner [MVP]
"]Woah!

I get 350 miles out of a 60 litre tank, and I thought THAT was bad! :)

P

If I slowdown by 15mph I can get 430 out of a 60ltr tank ;)

(motorway only though)

Guest DamianJauregui

If I slowdown by 15mph I can get 430 out of a 60ltr tank :D

(motorway only though)

If I stay on the motorway with cruise control set at 130kph, 300 rpm, I get 350 [at a push]. The least I get is around town or in a hurry [180kph] and then I get between 250 miles to 300 miles on a full tank.

It's kinda scary, but I used to have a tuned up Frod Probe [old model] and I went from Frankfurt to Barcelona with an AVERAGE speed of 201 kph [approx 135mph]. I had to stop four times to refill.

60 litre tank, just over 600 miles.

Damian.

PS Managed to get 263 kph out of it on the autobahn between Wiesbaden and Frankfurt airport. Got pulled over and shown the speed on the speed camera the police man had. He told me I shouldn't do that kind of speed when there are other cars on the road, and then he said I could go now. ;)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I got a little over 300 miles on one tank out of my F-reg Fiesta last year, thats one 38l tank ;p

Incedentally, 170mph+ is enough to beat UK spead trap camera's....

• 1 month later...
Guest chazuk2

got a blue mini myself , my old man has a rx7 gen 3 2.6twin turbo 385bhp , a nissan 200sx 2.0turbo 200bhp , and a tvr cerbera 4.5 lightweight r at 450bhp and 0-60 in 3.9

Guest Martin@Home

Now... Call me slow if you want.............

I dont remember seeing this anywhere and if I'm the first to spot it do I win a prize ?

I always assumed that will's smartcar had actually had the new midnight modaco body graphics logo on it. Upon closer inspection though I discover that its a photoshop job !!!!

Bloody cleverly done though ! :) :o

Guest Coucou

I'm in a Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDi. I get 13 miles per litre (very useful but never used stat, thrown in just to confuse people) which is handy when you live 40 miles from work. The way i drive it does 0-60 in about five minutes. Never could be bothered looking up it's stats. Ooh, am I the first diesel owner to stick my neck out? :)

Photo may follow on edit.

Posted from my SmartPhone!