Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM build 23566 (Full) and MEGAlite

Guest daskalos

Guest shivatink

daskalos u r one genius for me.... great man thank u very much...

how can u produce the diff roms in very short period...... amazing work thanks for ur hard work for use

Guest daskalos
daskalos u r one genius for me.... great man thank u very much...

how can u produce the diff roms in very short period...... amazing work thanks for ur hard work for use

by magick :P

Anyway, MEGAlite version Available

Guest 20x

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thanks for the new megalite ROM. Downloading atm, hopefully I will post something within a short time. Still drooling with the concept of 93mb RAM.

I can't see your donation button, you must have one of that.

Thank you once again.

Guest passion_streak
hey daskalos bro congrats for ur new rom , i just have few questions :

1 . ur telling that this is a full rom then howcome its smaller in size ?? i.e 220mb wiz a wiz original rom thats around 300-350 mb (win 6.5)

2 . u havent removed anything ??

3. audio effects in the samsung default media player are working fine ??

4 . in general is it a fast rom ?? ( coz i flashed original rom like 2 days ago , is it worth formatting my phone again ??)

5. Is this rom is better then 6.5 ROM build 21903??

hey bro .. i m damn sure its a great rom .. but i have a few questions for u to answer .. but do u really care to answer ?? i posted it abt 2 times .. but u kinda overlooked or didnt cared to answer ... i hope u would answer me this time

Guest 20x

You said 93mb, that is true, but on start I am getting 96mb. That certainly is a 10mb jump from the earlier rom.

atm I am using utilities from 23549 rom and the ones I am using are all doing great!

Great rom once again!

Guest joe_9999

hi daskalos.

can u please tell me can this rom fix the storage card sometimes unreadalbe(makes unknown folder by itself) issue

Ans also that if this version is better than 6.5 21895 build coz i'm using that and still having the storage card problem,.

should i install this rom instead

Guest daskalos
hey bro .. i m damn sure its a great rom .. but i have a few questions for u to answer .. but do u really care to answer ?? i posted it abt 2 times .. but u kinda overlooked or didnt cared to answer ... i hope u would answer me this time

You know what, I have been answering hundreds of queries, trying to help someone on their concerns with the best, I, and my time, can give, for a long time now... I'm not really an expert and my knowledge is limited too, but I share what I know and help however I can....

So it's really disrespectful to question me and tell me that I'm overlooking things and I don't care...

I'm not obliged to answer all questions posted here, especially when the answer is right in front of your face...

1 . ur telling that this is a full rom then howcome its smaller in size ?? i.e 220mb wiz a wiz original rom thats around 300-350 mb (win 6.5)

Is there really an issue if I made a full ROM with a smaller size than the original full ROM? Don't know what you want point out, is there really a point in this question?

2 . u havent removed anything ??

It was clearly stated in the post that no apps where removed and it's a full ROM. Do I have to state it a hundred times?

3. audio effects in the samsung default media player are working fine ??

Yes. And please try to ask other people

4 . in general is it a fast rom ?? ( coz i flashed original rom like 2 days ago , is it worth formatting my phone again ??)

Why won't you wait for those who are trying the ROM to post if the ROM is ok or not.

5. Is this rom is better then 6.5 ROM build 21903??

Have you read my post about different WM builds? Obviously not. There are may post here and outside this site that discusses WM builds, so please do your part by reading forums and googling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading your individual posts for a long time now, and seen you pissing off some people of because of your attitude and the way you talk.

I don't know if it's because of some kind of language gap or it's just the way you are.

I have tried to help you several times, trying to be as nice as I can and just thought that you were just frustrated in things that's why you act that way...

Now I realize, that you may be really a frustrated, impatient, jerk...who wants to have everything spoon fed for you...

I respect all people I come across here, even you, and even if I'm pissed off, I'm expressing myself with uttermost respect for you...

Please be considerate on things you say or post here,'cause many people here, not only me, are trying to help anyone who needs help for free, and we do not deserve to be disrespected and treated with that kind of attitude you are showing :P

Guest passion_streak
You know what, I have been answering hundreds of queries, trying to help someone on their concerns with the best, I, and my time, can give, for a long time now... I'm not really an expert and my knowledge is limited too, but I share what I know and help however I can....

So it's really disrespectful to question me and tell me that I'm overlooking things and I don't care...

I'm not obliged to answer all questions posted here, especially when the answer is right in front of your face...

Is there really an issue if I made a full ROM with a smaller size than the original full ROM? Don't know what you want point out, is there really a point in this question?

It was clearly stated in the post that no apps where removed and it's a full ROM. Do I have to state it a hundred times?

Yes. And please try to ask other people

Why won't you wait for those who are trying the ROM to post if the ROM is ok or not.

Have you read my post about different WM builds? Obviously not. There are may post here and outside this site that discusses WM builds, so please do your part by reading forums and googling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading your individual posts for a long time now, and seen you pissing off some people of because of your attitude and the way you talk.

I don't know if it's because of some kind of language gap or it's just the way you are.

I have tried to help you several times, trying to be as nice as I can and just thought that you were just frustrated in things that's why you act that way...

Now I realize, that you may be really a frustrated, impatient, jerk...who wants to have everything spoon fed for you...

I respect all people I come across here, even you, and even if I'm pissed off, I'm expressing myself with uttermost respect for you...

Please be considerate on things you say or post here,'cause many people here, not only me, are trying to help anyone who needs help for free, and we do not deserve to be disrespected and treated with that kind of attitude you are showing :P

Well thanx for the reply... i m not frustrated , yes i m lil impatient and if my attitude is pissing u off .. BRO ITS NOT MY PROBLEM , its the way i m . I m not an expert either therefore i posted my request twice in ur thread seekin for some help . you are callin me a jerk & then ur telling me that u respect all people u come across AWESOME !!! of-course u overlooked my request . Y do u think i m disrespecting u , i just wanted u to answer a few questions . BRO ASK UR SELF WHO IS FRUSTRATED :D

Guest santoo

DAMN YOU, DASKALOS!

every time I'm finally just about happy with the way my phone is set up, there's another ROM from you and I have to flash again :P

no, jokes aside, THANKS A LOT for another excellent rom & for all your hard work.

you search for the latest wm builds

you cook custom roms

you tweak them to make them work

you test them

you upload them for others

you describe them in detail

you provide links to tutorials for flashing & the tools needed

you provide fixes & workarounds, to live with wm/samsungs shortcomings

you patiently answer questions about your own roms - probably about 5x or more for every identical question

you help with b7610 issues, which are not related to your roms

you share your general expertise regarding cooking, flashing, modding, tweaking, ...

you even *ask* other people, what kind of roms they would want in the future

you act extremely kind and respectful, even in situations where I think most of us would have a shorter fuse

you pretty much single-handedly doubled the value of our b7610s (comparing the usability of the early stock roms to the customizability of your up-to-date custom ultra light roms)

you do this for free.

you do it for people whom you don't even know.

you do it for people, most of whom don't even thank you.

you even do it for rude people.

I think I speak for most people when I say that we really DO appreciate your hard work.

I think I speak for most people when I say that this place would not be the same without you.

I think I speak for most people when I say THANK YOU!

Guest gosiunia1

I fully agree with above. Don't care about those who are not satisfied. You do ur best and You are really good in what You do...

Regards... :P

Guest ddpove

Daskalos, I join all the above posts and thank you for your ROMs but also for your kindness and patience.

Really good job.

Guest bcmiko

@Daskalos:

Even though I'm not using your ROM yet, I just wanted to say thank you for your work.

I'm really pleasantly surprised you have nerves to answer those same questions over and over again.

I want to wait a few days to see if there are/aren't any not-workaround-able problems reported by users, then I'll flash to your ROM too :D

I'm kind of worried a bit, last time I was flashing to some 6.5.5 ROM, I ended up having really strange behaviour once I'd tried to synchronise phone via ActiveSync.

Everything I run was reporting that file is missing or it is not signed, needed to reflash to other ROM. I also used recommended CSC.

I guess it was just bad luck with the ROM I was trying and I am guessing your ROM should be working perfectly according to the users, since I haven't seen

any reports like that.

Once again, great work, thank you for your time, effort and help!!!

Thumbs up from Slovakia :P

Guest 20x
Well thanx for the reply... i m not frustrated , yes i m lil impatient and if my attitude is pissing u off .. BRO ITS NOT MY PROBLEM , its the way i m . I m not an expert either therefore i posted my request twice in ur thread seekin for some help . you are callin me a jerk & then ur telling me that u respect all people u come across AWESOME !!! of-course u overlooked my request . Y do u think i m disrespecting u , i just wanted u to answer a few questions . BRO ASK UR SELF WHO IS FRUSTRATED :P

I must say if you are not expert, then you must learn how to get information too.

daskalos is providing his services for free and you are not at all coerced to put his roms into your phone. The way you are asking questions and expecting replies seems as if you are asking your service channel and he is officially obliged to answer each of you query. This is rom mod and you need to answer many of your queries yourself so that you can get the best out of it.

The speed of one rom may be like a snail pace for one and ferrari for another, it depends you interact with your phone and load it along the way.

If you have so many unanswered queries you better not jump into mod wagon of roms, be contended with your stock omnia rom and live happy. Try to respect the work others do, I don't think you can even imagine how much effort it requires to put a rom together and answer all the posts on the forum.

Guest freq437

Hi Daskalos,

Thank you so much for this wonderful rom.......... Great great great job.......

Peace!!!!!! God Bless...............

Guest 2001

Hi Daskalos,

I noticed that your Device is an Omnia i900. Does this mean that your ROMs, although B7610 based, can be installed on my i900? I would love to try them.

Best regards. :P

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskalos,

I noticed that your Device is an Omnia i900. Does this mean that your ROMs, although B7610 based, can be installed on my i900? I would love to try them.

Best regards. :P

Oh that's my device (i900) way back then when I was still just a new member here in Modaco.

Sorry but you can't install my ROMs in your device. But there are still some great I900 ROMs available here at Modaco

Guest frugalfashionista

Hello! Think this will work on a samsung B7300 OMNIA LITE? :P IM a newbie and id like to try it. :D THANKS!