[THEME] Desire Black V1.4.1 - LCR-F theme NEW!

Guest simoneser

Guest Sph1re

hi simoneser!

good job!

I notice that the edges of the tab unlocking and vibrations was not clear ... it is also observed on the screenshot. is possible to correct this?

greeting

Edited by Sph1re

• 4 weeks later...

This Theme is almost perfect, but..

Is there aby possibility to revert back to Eclair gallery ? Can someone upload old gallery apk, please? Thx

Froyo gallery has nice features, but im having problem with thumbnail/ambums - It´s loading it again, sometimes, its hold for day, sometimes its only hours,than again loading from the begging, I have cca. 1000 pics ant it is very slow and very annoying. I tried to delete all thumbs on SD card, no change..:huh:

Edited by Nesli

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much. Nice work with direct integration in Lcr settings theme manager. Don"t forget to push the "integrate new theme" button when you zip file in placed on your sdcard.

Thank you very much. Nice work with direct integration in Lcr settings theme manager. Don"t forget to push the "integrate new theme" button when you zip file in placed on your sdcard.

I have seen you have transparency for status bar expended. Could you remind me of wich file deals with this please. (I had transpancy when on eclair but was unable to restore it on froyo :) shame )

Guest simoneser

Sorry I haven't files ready here so i go with memory...

You have to modify services.jar, expand (and then repack) its classes.dex with smali and baksmali.

Go to com/android/server/status/StatusBarService.smali

Open with Notepad++ and search for

'const/4 v5, 0x2' and replace with 'const/4 v5, -0x3'

(Acer introduced a lot of equal lines, so you will find more lines with that text...if i remember correctly the line to modify starts with ".line 47xx").

You can base on my services.jar to search the -0x3 line, or if you want you can use mine services.jar: I used your services.jar and modified only that line

:)

Edited by simoneser