Tapatalk for Modaco VOTE NOW!!

Guest potter97

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ElDiablo77

YES for ADFREE users.

But really I'm sure it will b done when he has time yeah, If u follow Paul on Twitter then u may have seen some of the pix 4 the site redesign as well.

Paul seems 2 do a lot already & if it were me reading all these nagging comments then I can't say it would make me work faster, just the opposite in fact!

Would b nice tho :)

Sent from my Amstrad cpc 464 (with the green screen yeah!)

Guest potter97
It's still coming, but it's reliant on some stuff from me and some stuff from them.

It's likely to be a few weeks away atm...

P

Thanks for the update Paul.

Edited by potter97

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Subject Delta
It's still coming, but it's reliant on some stuff from me and some stuff from them.

It's likely to be a few weeks away atm...

P

Will you be licensing Tapatalk to provide your own Modaco app, like XDA do, or just putting Modaco in the directory?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest System of a pWne!^
It's coming. :lol:

P

Wow, thanks!

On another board where I tried to make them convince to add TapaTalk support (they are running on vBulletin), I just got negative answers. Instead, they are reinventing the wheel and create their own API + Android APP instead. They even don't want to add TapaTalk additionally to their own creation. I still don't understand them. Good that's different here :)

Guest Jasperov

Has Modaco been added to Tapatalk? Bought it the other day but was too late getting a refund. The main forum I use doesn't have it activated but I'll be asking them about it too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tuatha

I think this should only be permitted if everybody agrees to remove that annoying tapatalk automatic signature.

It's even more annoying than 'sent from my iphone'

Guest System of a pWne!^
I think this should only be permitted if everybody agrees to remove that annoying tapatalk automatic signature.

It's even more annoying than 'sent from my iphone'

I totally agree. Signatures at all are useless and just interrupt the reading-flow.

Why you need 3 sites about this ..?? I´m a moderator of a german forum and it it took about 8 posts...that the OP (creator) of the forum have sign in to tapatalk...using this site

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

What is in your signature (ie. send by using tapatalk..) you can disable in the app

Hope Modaco come to tapatalk... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With kind regards..Alex

USING MY LAPTOP WITH OPERA

Edited by [email protected]