Tapatalk for Modaco VOTE NOW!!

Guest potter97

Personally I'd far rather Paul concentrate on producing roms and enhancing my use of Android devices than dedicate time to making posting in a forum easier. Why doesn't one of you offer up your time to work out how to make the site tapatalk friendly and give something back?

Oh yeah course, no free time to do stuff for free eh?

-1 for tapatalk

+100 for roms and tweaks

Edited by trstn

Guest potter97
Personally I'd far rather Paul concentrate on producing roms and enhancing my use of Android devices than dedicate time to making posting in a forum easier. Why doesn't one of you offer up your time to work out how to make the site tapatalk friendly and give something back?

Oh yeah course, no free time to do stuff for free eh?

-1 for tapatalk

+100 for roms and tweaks

If Paul gave us the control, then yea maybe we could of sorted it out, but would you give the keys to your prize possession to a random stranger, In essence he is the only one who can sort it!

And I Really dont care if Paul works on other ROMs as I use only AdamG ROMs based on Much less BLOATWARE from Paul, Sorry Paul, as i have read many times before, "If no one likes it, im not forcing them to use MY ROM's"

Personally i prefer ROMs with speed and no Sense, Sense looks good, but really cant stand it(personal prefs i guess) I prefer stability and SPEED, Try getting a quadrant score of 1600+ on Pauls Roms!

And being force to have bloatware is just a No, no. Well we can delete the bloatware but who wants to install something just to delete loads of stuff, makes it feel like win xp all over again lol.

I do have to give Paul credit tho for all his hard work on all Makes and models of smart phones and tech.

• 1 month later...
Guest Asselberghs
If Paul gave us the control, then yea maybe we could of sorted it out, but would you give the keys to your prize possession to a random stranger, In essence he is the only one who can sort it!

And I Really dont care if Paul works on other ROMs as I use only AdamG ROMs based on Much less BLOATWARE from Paul, Sorry Paul, as i have read many times before, "If no one likes it, im not forcing them to use MY ROM's"

Personally i prefer ROMs with speed and no Sense, Sense looks good, but really cant stand it(personal prefs i guess) I prefer stability and SPEED, Try getting a quadrant score of 1600+ on Pauls Roms!

And being force to have bloatware is just a No, no. Well we can delete the bloatware but who wants to install something just to delete loads of stuff, makes it feel like win xp all over again lol.

I do have to give Paul credit tho for all his hard work on all Makes and models of smart phones and tech.

Here´s an idea dude, and I´m not out to get a flame war going, just trying to be objective and show apreaciation for Pauls hard work.

It´s been made clear that the tapatalk support is low prioirity but is been working on IIRC. Paul has listened to us as he always does.

If you want to help figuring this out to speed up the coming of tapatalk support, go grab apache and implement PHP and MySQL, if your on Linux it´s easy to setup, if your on Windows go grab the Wamp tool to setup a local server and try to dublicate the forum, even easier to setup due to Wamp.

Figure out what software is used and try and modify it to fit the MoDaCo "template"/System and then get tapatalk integrated.

If you can do that, you could post how you did it and provide the modified code/mods, so it´d be easy to add to MoDaCo.

Otherwise it´s coming when it´s coming Tapatalk just has a lower priority than smartphone hacks/rooting and Costum Rom development which I think is more than fair.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

Guest potter97
Here´s an idea dude, and I´m not out to get a flame war going, just trying to be objective and show apreaciation for Pauls hard work.

It´s been made clear that the tapatalk support is low prioirity but is been working on IIRC. Paul has listened to us as he always does.

If you want to help figuring this out to speed up the coming of tapatalk support, go grab apache and implement PHP and MySQL, if your on Linux it´s easy to setup, if your on Windows go grab the Wamp tool to setup a local server and try to dublicate the forum, even easier to setup due to Wamp.

Figure out what software is used and try and modify it to fit the MoDaCo "template"/System and then get tapatalk integrated.

If you can do that, you could post how you did it and provide the modified code/mods, so it´d be easy to add to MoDaCo.

Otherwise it´s coming when it´s coming Tapatalk just has a lower priority than smartphone hacks/rooting and Costum Rom development which I think is more than fair.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

This is true, but no a days im heavly into Maya Autodesk, but hell be my guest, seeing as you revived and old thread and obviously care so much, And know what to do Shoot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well seems like we may get this in 2013 when the phone will be obsolete!

This is for the whole forum not just our subforum so he isn't tied to any particular phone to implement this.

But he is tied to his server and his configuration and he said once that it can't be implemented at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest dodgetimmy

I have a problem when using tapatalk. It only lists older threads as participated, if I post in a new thread it doesn't list as participated, but if I go to that thread manually I can read it fine.