[ROM LEAK] Acer_LiquidE_1.100.05_EMEA

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest m106

Did you moved directly from 1.6. to the lastest bin? I would recommend you, to install the Malez Recovery and clean the Dalvik Cache with it. If that not helps, you should flash the lastest bin again and do not restore anything from your backup.

Edited by m106

Guest thenext1
Did you moved directly from 1.6. to the lastest bin? I would recommend you, to install the Malez Recovery and clean the Dalvik Cache with it. If that not helps, you should flash the lastest bin again and do not restore anything from your backup.

I moved from 1.6 (2.000.16) to 2.1 (0.016).

I didn't restore anything except for a vCardIO contacts backup (no sms).

I did not flash this rom yet because based on these reports, it seems like not much has improved since 0.016.

So I'll flash this, then flash malez recovery and then wipe.

Guest chingy1788
I moved from 1.6 (2.000.16) to 2.1 (0.016).

I didn't restore anything except for a vCardIO contacts backup (no sms).

I did not flash this rom yet because based on these reports, it seems like not much has improved since 0.016.

So I'll flash this, then flash malez recovery and then wipe.

I suggest moving from 0.016 to 1.100

google earth runs smooth in 1.100, was laggy in 0.016

may apply to other things too

Guest Liquidator

Hi All,

I've been using the new ROM for two days now, and I must say I'm impressed. Except for the slow SMS issue everyone seems to have, it looks and performs better than the 1.6 with ACR 1.5 I used before.

I have noticed an issue I haven't seen reported yet, though. When I open a pdf file in Docs to Go that contains images, it looks unsharp and pixelated. Text looks fine. Anyone have the same thing?

Guest Schulzor

I have a problem with the new rom. When i wanted to use the phone this morning, it didn't wake up and the screen stayed black. I could reboot the phone only after reinserting the battery. I noticed this problem with earlier 2.1 leaks, too.

Does anybody has an idea what to do ? Because except this issue this rom works quite OK for me.

Edited by Schulzor

Guest ondris
I have a problem with the new rom. When i wanted to use the phone this morning, it didn't wake up and the screen stayed black. I could reboot the phone only after reinserting the battery. I noticed this problem with earlier 2.1 leaks, too.

Does anybody has an idea what to do ? Because except this issue this rom works quite OK for me.

I also had this problem with earlier versions that's why I moved back to donut.

If It happens during the night the alarm can't ring in the morning so....

Guest chingy1788
HELP, I don't have data access anymore with 1.100.05 in Netherlands/Vodafone?!!

Check your APN settings. Settings/Wireless & networks/Mobile networks/Access Point Names

Make sure your APN is in the list and is selected.

If not then you need to add your APN, either search google for the details or contact your provider

Guest webbietech
Check your APN settings. Settings/Wireless & networks/Mobile networks/Access Point Names

Make sure your APN is in the list and is selected.

If not then you need to add your APN, either search google for the details or contact your provider

I am also from the netherlands and vodafone APN is by default OFF, please turn it on

Guest MrVanes

I found the APN settings (deep in the settings menu!) and 'touched' the (only) selector vodafone so that it was 'selected' (green dot) but that didn't help!?

This is really strange! I checked everything, even the data disabler, 2g-only and everything I could come up with, but I can't get it to work?

update: Hmm... fiddled with the settings and now had to (force) reset my phone (again, baaaad for a final bin :) ) and data connectivity is back... this is weird stuff guys. I'd call this an early alpha release if I didn't know any better! ;)

Edited by MrVanes

Guest umair9001
I found the APN settings (deep in the settings menu!) and 'touched' the (only) selector vodafone so that it was 'selected' (green dot) but that didn't help!?

This is really strange! I checked everything, even the data disabler, 2g-only and everything I could come up with, but I can't get it to work?

update: Hmm... fiddled with the settings and now had to (force) reset my phone (again, baaaad for a final bin ;) ) and data connectivity is back... this is weird stuff guys. I'd call this an early alpha release if I didn't know any better! :D

For us here in qatar, it messes up the APN settings..i just have to modify them to match the Provider settings and it works greate.. :)

Guest webbietech

I fount it:

Vodafone: interference with data services are fixed

Dimitri Reijerman, Sunday, May 16, 2010 24:03, views: 5467

Vodafone, which this weekend had to contend with two failures of its data services, that the connection problems are solved. An overloaded radius server twice would have been the culprit.

Both Friday and Saturday were Vodafone subscribers with a 3G device reported an error. They had no data inside, or could not log on the network. A Vodafone spokesman confirmed to Tweakers.net the two faults and indicate that the problem lay in a congested radius server. Refused Friday to issue IP addresses to users who wanted to sign with their phones, but customers who were already committed would not have suffered.

After a restart of the radius server late Friday would be the fault rectified. Saturday night the same problem but turned back. Vodafone would have started the server again, then the traffic was resumed. The provider indicates that it will investigate the exact cause of the overload has been and how this can be prevented. Vodafone says that it does not malfunction has posted on its website because it is a relatively limited group of users would go quickly and the fault would be remedied.

Guest MrVanes

Thank for the update webbietech! What a horrible coincidence with my flashing of 1.100.05!!! ;)

(Blij dat ik nie gek ben :)

Guest daft009

anyone having any BT issues with this stock rom??

It doesnt seem to want to connect to my BT handsfree in the car.

It pairs successfully but then doesnt connect.

If i do a long press of the device the only option i get is 'unpair', 1.6 used to give me a 'connect' option or similar too

Guest adele
anyone having any BT issues with this stock rom??

It doesnt seem to want to connect to my BT handsfree in the car.

It pairs successfully but then doesnt connect.

If i do a long press of the device the only option i get is 'unpair', 1.6 used to give me a 'connect' option or similar too

+1

i can pair with my SE WM600 BT headset, but can't handle call and reveice media player sound

Guest barmyman

hey, LIQUID_USER, are you planning to release another leaks or 1.100.05 was your last one?

Edited by barmyman

Guest zehunter
hey, LIQUID_USER, are you planning to release another leaks or 1.100.05 was your last one?

i have the same question :rolleyes:

lastest rom is great, but not perfect :-)

Guest dguerre

I'm having some issues with data conectivity, if i disable data connectivity (I use APNDroid for this) and connect via wi-fi and then disable wi-fi and enable data, Internet access is lost. The only way I have seen to prevent this is to enable data while wi-fi is still connected.

Anyone else having this problems?

Guest Liquidini
I'm having some issues with data conectivity, if i disable data connectivity (I use APNDroid for this) and connect via wi-fi and then disable wi-fi and enable data, Internet access is lost. The only way I have seen to prevent this is to enable data while wi-fi is still connected.

Anyone else having this problems?

i am having some problems with the apn disable/enable.

with wifi closed if i disable with apn droid the apn connection and re enable it i have no internet

Guest jayziac

Try another app called "Toggle Data Widget". All these data toggle apps do is rename the APN settings or names so it isn't a valid network connection. You could do it manually, but it's just faster with apps. Some of them aren't very good at handling when to restore the working version when other settings change.

Guest dguerre
Try another app called "Toggle Data Widget". All these data toggle apps do is rename the APN settings or names so it isn't a valid network connection. You could do it manually, but it's just faster with apps. Some of them aren't very good at handling when to restore the working version when other settings change.

Tried Toggle Data Widget and have the same problem. Decided to use the option in settings to disable data and that has no problems.

Guest jayziac

I use Toggle Data Widget (haven't tried apndroid), I usually leave both wifi & data off, but can toggle data on, use it, then off, or toggle wifi on and use it, then off. All without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edward.W
LIQUID_USER is there any news? You said a while back that you were using a newer ROM than this one, any updates?

Same here~ Will there be newer updates? :(